Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread  (Read 45727 times)
Borbolon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:43:40 PM

I've registered and I've been trying to verify with them for the past two days, I've sent several emails but they only answered one (after sending it three times) and then complete silence, doesn't look serious at all and since we are talking about financial transactions it really doesn't give you any confidence.

Wouldn't like to be owed money by this 'company'.. Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bill Bisco

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:19:18 PM

I have trouble verifying my bank with them.  Maybe it's just best to wait and use someone else

BTC: 1PVqE4eM8uBJ7Xb9rCsCLajp5YSi6p8oQ6
"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"
berties

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:43:14 PM

Please help.
Ascension in the customer support gives no answer.
Neither tickets, phone calls, twitter, emails...
I need you to resend SMS from Order N° 20817 dated Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM MDT and  from Order N° 21973.

Come on! Give an answer.
Do you really think your bussines will work with shabby customer support.

You can resend the SMS from the order details page.

Sorry, but your answer does not solve my problem.

I'm not saying that your answer is not right . I'm saying that a sporadic reponse is not good and what I need is a proper customer service.
I used every channel of comunication you have.
You have a ticket service for this cases.....you just don't even look at them
You have an email......I don't know what for!!!!
You have a twitter....that you ignore.
You have a telephone number......messages must me heaping there.
You have a post here.....you just give an sporadic answer.

Give me my cutomer support service that you suppose to give as a serious service whose main capital should be TRUST.

Follow my case, enlighten me.....tell me what to do and problem solved.

With that simple thing this kind if posts would not be necessary.

I'll be wainting!!!!

send an email with your order details and your phone number: jerrod at btcquick dot com

Email to jerrod has been sent....I'll post here how things deveolp.

Email Jerrod at btcquick.com, still no answer.
berties

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:43:49 AM

Please help.
I need you to resend SMS from Order N° 20817 dated Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM MDT and  from Order N° 21973.

Come on! Give an answer.

I'm not saying that your answer is not right . I'm saying that a sporadic reponse is not good and what I need is a proper customer service.

Give me my cutomer support service that you suppose to give as a serious service whose main capital should be TRUST.

I'll be wainting!!!!

send an email with your order details and your phone number: jerrod at btcquick dot com

Ascension, you asked me to send an email to jerrod. I did.

I've been waiting and I didn't have no answer at all. Not even a recieved confirmation or a "we are trying to solve your problem" or "we will contact you as soon as we have something".

My instinct tells me that you are trying to wear me out.....Prove me wrong!!!!

Solve my problem!!!
Borbolon

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:50:08 PM

Someone suggested Twitter as an effective way of getting an answer from them, in case you want to try: https://twitter.com/btcQuick
berties

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:40:36 PM

Someone suggested Twitter as an effective way of getting an answer from them, in case you want to try: https://twitter.com/btcQuick

I've tried twitter. just sporadic responses, not like a channel of comunicatrion should be if you whant to give a problem solution.
The thing is that if we are trying to guess wich of all the offered channels of comunication is the one that they answer the problem is not ours is THEIRS!!!
Borbolon

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:56:03 PM

Of course, that's crystal clear, I wouldn't consider using their services, just exploring available means of working out the current problems many users of this forum seem to be having.
newts

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:00:51 PM

Now you can't even logon,   I think they may be shutting down.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:28:19 PM

Damn it! This was my number one spot. Guess I can stop waiting.

jmumich

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:52:04 PM

Same problem here - waiting on 1.2 btc that were promised on January 13 - the $$ was taken out of my account on January 7. 

I've sent a number of emails and opened a ticket.  In the past, they were always very quick to respond.  Now, they've apparently adopted the Coinbase model of customer support.
cobragt427

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:03:24 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 07:31:01 PM by cobragt427

I have been trying to get in touch with this company for over a week now. EDIT
If you are trying to reach this company the only way I got in contact was either twitter or email. The only email address I got contact back was Jerrod@btcquick.com. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with their service. I used them back in October for 2 transactions. 1 for 1 BTC and another for .5BTC. Basically I never transfered my .5 to my wallet which was only $75 at the time. Now however it's about $420 and they completely resolved my issue giving my .5BTC. They found my order # right away and even gave me the correct info to log in. I was logging into wrong account so in actuality it was all my fault. Either way I am completely satisfied with their service and would recommend using them. I would follow on twitter and keep Jerrod's email handy just in case you do need customer support, but other than that I am 100% sasified.
jmumich

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:36:17 PM

I have been trying to get in touch with this company for over a week now. EDIT
If you are trying to reach this company the only way I got in contact was either twitter or email. The only email address I got contact back was Jerrod@btcquick.com. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with their service. I used them back in October for 2 transactions. 1 for 1 BTC and another for .5BTC. Basically I never transfered my .5 to my wallet which was only $75 at the time. Now however it's about $420 and they completely resolved my issue giving my .5BTC. They found my order # right away and even gave me the correct info to log in. I was logging into wrong account so in actuality it was all my fault. Either way I am completely satisfied with their service and would recommend using them. I would follow on twitter and keep Jerrod's email handy just in case you do need customer support, but other than that I am 100% sasified.

I'm glad you were able to get a response.  They are still ignoring me, but hopefully this means that they are just backlogged and trying to get through requests.  Either way, this is totally unacceptable in my opinion.  I certainly will never trust them with my money again. 

I plan on filing a complaint with the Colorado Dep't of Regulatory Agencies - Division of Banking by COB today if I do not hear back from them.  It is fairly simple, the link is here - http://cdn.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/DORA-DB/CBON/DORA/1251626387387.

It seems that they are not registered in Colorado as a Money Transmitter, at least not under the name that they use, though I do not know if they are required to be registered. 

A quick search for "btcquick" here - http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityCriteriaExt.do - shows that they are registered to do business in Colorado.  It appears that they are run out of a residential apartment in Littleton, CO. 
berties

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:14:32 PM

Please help.

Come on! Give an answer.

I'll be wainting!!!!

I've been waiting and I didn't have no answer at all. Not even a recieved confirmation or a "we are trying to solve your problem" or "we will contact you as soon as we have something".

Solve my problem!!!

Ascension, I see you are back in activity.
Can you solve my problem so we can keep on doing business.
I expect that this come back means that you are changing completly your awful customer support.
ilost3dollars

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:46:50 AM

I bought a bronze membership (or something like this) at btcQuick.com. I think it was 2 or 3$. I won't bother trying to log into their crappy app to check. Anyway, it was in November. In freakin NOVEMBER. You know, when the bitcoin was at 200$. That's when I wanted to buy them. Not now.

Anyway, I sent 4 emails and 3 twitter messages. I used their support box. No answer what so ever. Nothing.

And I scanned my documents and sent them for my application, I regret this.

Basically, I lost my 2-3$ on a crappy Website and I uploaded official documents to it. I don't really care about losing 2-3$, but when you accept money from customers and especially official documents, you must know what you're doing. I'm not telling that they intentionally stole my money nor my documents. But they obviously don't have a clue about how to run a Website.

When you create a SaaS or Website with online payments and don't know what you're doing, you hire people that knows. If you don't have money to hire the people, you do something else.

That's all. Try any other solution, but not this one. Forget it. They're not secure. They don't know what they're doing. Their website is unstable. They obviously don't know about continuous integration, unit testing and other best programming practices. It means that they certainly don't know about security. So go somewhere else.

My first and last post.

I hope your bitcoin stories are better than mine.
Have fun! Wink
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:12:47 AM

I bought a bronze membership (or something like this) at btcQuick.com. I think it was 2 or 3$. I won't bother trying to log into their crappy app to check. Anyway, it was in November. In freakin NOVEMBER. You know, when the bitcoin was at 200$. That's when I wanted to buy them. Not now.

Anyway, I sent 4 emails and 3 twitter messages. I used their support box. No answer what so ever. Nothing.

And I scanned my documents and sent them for my application, I regret this.

Basically, I lost my 2-3$ on a crappy Website and I uploaded official documents to it. I don't really care about losing 2-3$, but when you accept money from customers and especially official documents, you must know what you're doing. I'm not telling that they intentionally stole my money nor my documents. But they obviously don't have a clue about how to run a Website.

When you create a SaaS or Website with online payments and don't know what you're doing, you hire people that knows. If you don't have money to hire the people, you do something else.

That's all. Try any other solution, but not this one. Forget it. They're not secure. They don't know what they're doing. Their website is unstable. They obviously don't know about continuous integration, unit testing and other best programming practices. It means that they certainly don't know about security. So go somewhere else.

My first and last post.

I hope your bitcoin stories are better than mine.
Have fun! Wink

and yet you just registered here on the 22nd January THIS YEAR, and never active again since...

yeah..seems legit Wink
berties

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:46:24 AM

Please help.

Come on! Give an answer.

I'll be wainting!!!!

Solve my problem!!!

Ascension, I see you are back in activity.
Can you solve my problem so we can keep on doing business.
I expect that this come back means that you are changing completly your awful customer support.

Well, after all the hassel I could get my bitcoin.
My conclusion of all this thing is that in btcquick work honest people but they are  exceeded by the demand.
The answer I had makes me think that they have realized the importance of the customer service and would take measures on this matter.
Time will tell!!!
r1senfa17h

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:41:52 AM

Wow. I just signed up with btcQuick when looking for ways to buy bitcoin faster and I ran into two problems. The first was related to the credit card verification and not having any place to enter the amounts charged. The second was for signing a bitcoin message with my address to allow direct deposits. I submitted two help tickets through the web interface and received responses within 5 minutes. They even fixed both issues in under 10 minutes. I'm pretty impressed.

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
Lucky Cris

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:05:28 AM

Wow. I just signed up with btcQuick when looking for ways to buy bitcoin faster and I ran into two problems. The first was related to the credit card verification and not having any place to enter the amounts charged. The second was for signing a bitcoin message with my address to allow direct deposits. I submitted two help tickets through the web interface and received responses within 5 minutes. They even fixed both issues in under 10 minutes. I'm pretty impressed.

So the site is back up and running!!!! I've been waiting for this day Smiley

josh4580

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:06:01 PM

Guys. Here is all the information on Jerrod Dean Bunce.

FIRST POST: More to come

Arvada man arrested for sexual offense

http://www.theflume.com/news/article_0ba49abc-2da2-11e1-bf3c-001a4bcf6878.html

cell: 303-588-9974
work: 720-924-1537

Havok Paintball LLC was formed on 2011-01-17 in Colorado by Jerrod Dean Bunce located at 6033 holland st., Arvada, CO 80004, CO, United States

Bear Creek High School Class of 2008

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-sales-service-btcquick-hits-nearly-2m-sales/

https://twitter.com/jerrodbunce

https://www.facebook.com/jerrod.bunce.5?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/jerrod.bunce.5/about

wife: https://www.facebook.com/erin.bunce.5
-Married since February 28, 2010

https://angel.co/btcquick

jerrod@btcquick.com

https://gust.com/companies/btcquick

http://bitfunder.firstitinc.com/asset-list/assetlist-2013-12-07-01:40.txt

His whole family on facebook:
grandmother: https://www.facebook.com/mcnierneys
https://www.facebook.com/skyler.bunce.9
sister: https://www.facebook.com/kylee.bunce
https://www.facebook.com/mary.b.swartwood
https://www.facebook.com/kaylee.bunce
https://www.facebook.com/allen.bunce
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.bunce1
https://www.facebook.com/mary.p.bunce
https://www.facebook.com/Littlemisssunshine1991
https://www.facebook.com/joshua.bunce.1
https://www.facebook.com/tonya.bunce

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=josh4580
BTC tips welcome:
17vmZezBtCX6bHPe3bpVWJMFppb3JunKvj
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

Wait a minute... Why are we DOXin Jerrod? He took off with people's coin or something? I'm confused... I haven't used this service in a long time, but I've purchased well over 15k worth of BTC from btcquick and had no issues...

Can someone let people know what the hell is going on???

And you forgot the Twitter. That was the primary way to contact him. I created a twitter account just to keep tabs of their supply and to check my order if it were delayed for some reason. You'll see a tweet from me demanding my 5btc, lol. Oh, the good old days. Smiley 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: