Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOX for SUCHMOON & PAUL REVERE - 1 DOWN & 1 TO GO = 5 btc up for grabs  (Read 16768 times)
FukMoon (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:08:06 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 04:30:49 AM by FukMoon

I have thought about this very carefully and would like to post a bounty for the dox of Paul Revere and Suchmoon.

Suchmoon has actually asked for this to be posted in a thread.

I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO OBTAIN INFORMATION ILLEGALLY AND I AM NOT CONDONING OR PROMOTING CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.  

I am simply offering a bounty for the public information of both Suchmoon & Paul Revere.

So here are the terms:

- I will pay 10 BTC to any person that can provide unequivocal proof of the real identity of BOTH Paul Revere and Suchmoon

- Real Identity includes things like their Birthname, where they reside, where they work, phone numbers registered to them like landlines (not google voice accounts) etc

If you can only provide the dox for one of them then please PM me and we can work out the details.

I will accept using a reliable escrow agent for the deal.

If you want to provide additional details about the 2 individuals please PM me. (use your imagination)

ONCE AGAIN - PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT CONDONING OR PROMOTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITY

I can also be reached at the following email address:

SuchmoonIsADick@gmx.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:23:44 AM

I have thought about this very carefully and would like to post a bounty for the dox of Paul Revere and Suchmoon.

I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO OBTAIN INFORMATION ILLEGALLY AND I AM NOT CONDONING OR PROMOTING CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. 

I am simply offering a bounty for the public information of both Suchmoon & Paul Revere.

So here are the terms:

- I will pay 10 BTC to any person that can provide unequivocal proof of the real identity of BOTH Paul Revere and Suchmoon

- Real Identity includes things like their Birthname, where they reside, where they work, phone numbers registered to them like landlines (not google voice accounts) etc

If you can only provide the dox for one of them then please PM me and we can work out the details.

If you want to provide additional details about the 2 individuals please PM me. (use your imagination)

SuchmoonIsADick@gmx.com

Nice one, but you forgot to put this into context.

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere.

I'll help you out and dox myself. Who's the escrow?

DEAL- I need proof it is you before the escrow releases the funds and I will use any reliable escrow you want

This is about Keith "Kieth" Harville aka MakeBelieve/vertoe/kilo17/wheellocks/FukMoon being immensely offended by my asking of a few questions in his BitStone thread.

Oh, and note how the deal was "either Suchmoon or Paul Revere" and now it's both Grin. This is how this guy operates, so be really careful if you decide to take this offer. You might end up paid in some shitcoin at best or not at all.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:26:55 AM

Also I got this PM. See - already making excuses  Grin

No, it didn't get deleted you pillock.

FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:02:15 AM

Nice - I am glad you have decided to show up.  I am posting a deal to dox Paul Revere and Suchmoon - You can post as many of your bullshit allegations as you wish.  They are not important.  Hell, I hope you post 500 times here like you do on other threads so that it stays at the top.  (or as your buddy, slave, disciple, lover, or whatever) Paul Revere would say "it will keep it at the top of the google search

You have no problem spamming and trolling, so get to it.

FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:12:47 AM

Also I got this PM. See - already making excuses  Grin

No, it didn't get deleted you pillock.

http://i.snag.gy/cy1jd.jpg

Nice comeback.  Here we go with Suchmoons famous "redirecting and misleading" people.  He wants people to think this thread is about some deal he has.  Let me write this for a 2 year old so you and your idiot following can understand:

This thread is for the following purpose:

I will pay 10 BTC for the dox of Paul Revere and Suchmoon.

This thread does not have any other purpose that Suchmoon would like to misdirect you in to believing.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:25:24 AM

I will pay 10 BTC as reward to Paul Revere and Suchmoon for all the good they've done.
[/quote]

Revere and Suchmoon are heroes. I heartily agree they should receive this reward.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:29:51 AM

So let me get this straight... suchmoon has offered to dox himself in that quote.. so you will escrow and pay him 5 bitcoin for the information he gives you right?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:34:44 AM

Doxing them isn't going to make BitStone any less dubious, nor does it gain you any respect with this community.

You're a pretty sad, transparent shill making yourself and BitStone even more of a laughing-stock than it already is.

If you are looking to completely destroy your project on these forums, you are off to a fantastic start.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 02:38:59 AM

So let me get this straight... suchmoon has offered to dox himself in that quote.. so you will escrow and pay him 5 bitcoin for the information he gives you right?

I offered to dox myself for the original 10 BTC deal but now these additional conditions made it impossible. Try googling Paul Revere Grin

And seriously, landline? Maybe a fax number too?
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:51:51 AM

I offered to dox myself for the original 10 BTC deal but now these additional conditions made it impossible. Try googling Paul Revere Grin

Man you're right!  Looks like this Paul Revere character has been running around rabble rousing for quite a long time.  Based on what I have already learned I don't think this guy will even have a pager number.  It looks like he doesn't even drive but instead rides a horse.  Frankly I'm surprised he's even on the internet.  But one thing I have been able to narrow down is his location.  It appears he lives or lived in the Boston Mass area.  That 10 BTC is as good as mine bitches!
FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:58:51 AM

Man you're right!  Looks like this Paul Revere character has been running around rabble rousing for quite a long time.  Based on what I have already learned I don't think this guy will even have a pager number.  It looks like he doesn't even drive but instead rides a horse.  Frankly I'm surprised he's even on the internet.  But one thing I have been able to narrow down is his location.  It appears he lives or lived in the Boston Mass area.  That 10 BTC is as good as mine bitches!

And I would love to give you 10 BTC -- good luck and happy hunting
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:01:26 AM

Wait - do people actually have landlines anymore?
FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:04:58 AM

I will pay 10 BTC as reward to Paul Revere and Suchmoon for all the good they've done.

Revere and Suchmoon are heroes. I heartily agree they should receive this reward.

Sorry you think they are heroes, they are not heroes in any way.  There is nothing heroic about fabricating lies about people, misdirecting people, spamming, trolling, harassing, bullying, and I could go on and on.

In fact, to quote another forum member "Paul Revere (Bitcointalk) is a disgrace to the name Paul Revere"
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:06:23 AM
Merited by StackGambler (1)

I've done some digging and put out the word to some of my contacts and some information has already come back.  It looks as though Paul Revere is just an alias.  Turns out "Paul" was working as a NY city cab driver as recently as 2011.

I also have some information on suchmoon.  Apparently suchmoon is also an alias and he's actually living in Australia.  Here is a picture of his passport.

Please send my 10 BTC to 1StupidMoronStartedThisThread
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:08:12 AM

So here are the terms:

SuchmoonIsADick@gmx.com

dude ,seriously.. you are a delusional obsessive freak show. go see a shrink.
good luck with your thread. it will be comedy gold

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:13:04 AM

Wait - do people actually have landlines anymore?

Paul Revere might.
FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:13:38 AM

I've done some digging and put out the word to some of my contacts and some information has already come back.  It looks as though Paul Revere is just an alias.  Turns out "Paul" was working as a NY city cab driver as recently as 2011.

https://i.imgur.com/jVWdamM.jpg

I also have some information on suchmoon.  Apparently suchmoon is also an alias and he's actually living in Australia.  Here is a picture of his passport.

https://i.imgur.com/SynRyjC.jpg

ding ding ding - wouldn't want you to rat out your HERO
faygo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Quickseller Stop Sexting Me

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:26:14 AM

answer my pm man
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:28:10 AM

ding ding ding - wouldn't want you to rat out your HERO

The only people who would have a problem with suchmoon or Paul Revere would be scamming douchnozzles.  You seem to have a problem with them.  Simple logic tells me all I need to know about you.

The only thing you will get from this thread is the ridicule and derision you deserve.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:28:12 AM

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: