Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:32:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55543 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:58:10 PM

You keep bringing up your famous ~50% bag insanity thought.....you are wrong, and I don't have to prove it.

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

You're up.

What is the deal with hundreds? of addresses with ~8,000 in them?

I don't know paul what is it? you seem to know? don't you? doesn't suchmoon?

Fact is you guys dont know dick!

So prove something or stfu.

He did. He proved that 50% of all your shitcoins was in one address ..  I guess you don't understand how the blockchain works, just like your dear leader Homero never did, eh?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:00:25 PM

You keep bringing up your famous ~50% bag insanity thought.....you are wrong, and I don't have to prove it.

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

You're up.

It's all the same address. That's just the running balance for a bunch of dust staking transactions. You can uncheck the filter checkbox at the top to ignore stakes. Most of the coins came from Teky's pool.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:00:32 PM

We are back to Paul and Suchmoon theories of scam and no proof.

Who has 8,000 in multiple wallets, who has X.

Again, pointing it out is great. Thanks.  Actual proof of anything. ZERO

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:01:15 PM

You're up.

Funny watching stupid bagholders defending scam that they bought.  People are stupid if they don't see this scam.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:01:38 PM

You're up.

He did. He proved that 50% of all your shitcoins was in one address ..  I guess you don't understand how the blockchain works, just like your dear leader Homero never did, eh?  Roll Eyes

Please run along little boy, you have nothing to new to offer.

edit- I did the math and 200,000 divided by 448,000 is not 50%.

Suchmoon and gang like to manipulate facts to fit their theories. 

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:02:48 PM

You're up.

He did. He proved that 50% of all your shitcoins was in one address ..  I guess you don't understand how the blockchain works, just like your dear leader Homero never did, eh?  Roll Eyes

Please run along little boy, you have nothing to new to offer.

You have nobody to dump your bag of shitcoin on.
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:03:38 PM

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere - It probably would not happen because you guys hide very well.  Please do a little reading on the thought process behind anonymity on the web, I think you will be very intrigued.  

Since I know you cannot read or research very well I will summarize it for you:  There is no reason to hide ones identity unless they are engaged in criminal activities, are using the online identity to fantasize or are trying to hide the truth.  

I will not post that thread because it would get deleted or I would get banned.  

I suspect that you guys hide because you need to hide the truth about your identity and have a lot of shame about your REAL lives.  I could be wrong and it could be that you are role playing because you failed out of the police academy or even because you are engaged in criminal activities. Or maybe you are fat kids that were terrorized growing up and want revenge. I do not know but the fact is you hide for one of those reasons.

I suspect you will comeback with something like "we hide because we fear Josh Garza will put out a hit on us", or some other lame excuse.  The simple fact is that many many professionals have narrowed down the truth behind anonymity on the web- and although you think you are special and do not fit the bill, you are not.

10 BTC?

you'd have it in less than a few days, for much less.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:03:53 PM

wow the nothing to hide argument. jeez
yes privacy is worth nothing to anybody  Roll Eyes
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:04:52 PM

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere - It probably would not happen because you guys hide very well.  Please do a little reading on the thought process behind anonymity on the web, I think you will be very intrigued.  

Since I know you cannot read or research very well I will summarize it for you:  There is no reason to hide ones identity unless they are engaged in criminal activities, are using the online identity to fantasize or are trying to hide the truth.  

I will not post that thread because it would get deleted or I would get banned.  

I suspect that you guys hide because you need to hide the truth about your identity and have a lot of shame about your REAL lives.  I could be wrong and it could be that you are role playing because you failed out of the police academy or even because you are engaged in criminal activities. Or maybe you are fat kids that were terrorized growing up and want revenge. I do not know but the fact is you hide for one of those reasons.

I suspect you will comeback with something like "we hide because we fear Josh Garza will put out a hit on us", or some other lame excuse.  The simple fact is that many many professionals have narrowed down the truth behind anonymity on the web- and although you think you are special and do not fit the bill, you are not.

10 BTC?

you'd have it in less than a few days, for much less.

Ok, if the opportunity came I would pay 10 btc

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:05:49 PM

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere.

I'll help you out and dox myself. Who's the escrow?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:05:54 PM

We are back to Paul and Suchmoon theories of scam and no proof.

Who has 8,000 in multiple wallets, who has X.

Again, pointing it out is great. Thanks.  Actual proof of anything. ZERO

I guess perhaps you do not understand what a question is. A question is an interrogatory  conveyance of my inquiry. The hundreds of nearly identical addresses look weird to me. I asked a question about them. I figured maybe there is some explanation for them, as they appear to have been cranked out rather rapidly.  Sure glad I could clear that up for you.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:07:29 PM

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere.

DEAL- I need proof it is you before the escrow releases the funds and I will use any reliable escrow you want

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:10:22 PM

No need, if someone wants to find out you you 2 dirtbags are, then they will get the bounty.

nice try ...again.

Plus you keep talking about a certain ~ 50% bagholder. and again you point to the blockchain which doesn't lie, agreed, so who is it?

who is your mystery man? is it a man? a woman? a donkey?

is it you and paul saving up for new xbox games?
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:12:29 PM

No need, if someone wants to find out you you 2 dirtbags are, then they will get the bounty.

nice try ...again.

Plus you keep talking about a certain ~ 50% bagholder. and again you point to the blockchain which doesn't lie, agreed, so who is it?

Have you figured out why Dr. Keith Harville is using a fake name for his Bitstone "business" yet?

Assuming that you are not actually him using a sock puppet, course.   Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:14:33 PM

I know the website is outdated (they list SHA256 as the algo - did "Kieth" lose the password to the site?) but here is the contact info:

http://www.bitstones.org/contact.html

CEO - Dr. Keith L Harville
Email: BitStone@mail.com
Phone: 870-612-4127
Address: 4322 Harding Pike #417, Nashville, TN 37205

Paul, do you mean this "fake" name, the one that matches his Medical License and NPI

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:15:08 PM

DEAL- I need proof it is you before the escrow releases the funds and I will use any reliable escrow you want

Grin

Proof like what - DNA sample?

Anyway, create the thread and take this off here.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:15:18 PM

Seriously? You are going to pay suchmoon 10 btc to dox himself? Sweet deal for suchmoon!! Can I dox myself for 5 btc?  Please!!?? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:16:47 PM

Seriously? You are going to pay suchmoon 10 btc to dox himself? Sweet deal for suchmoon!! Can I dox myself for 5 btc?  Please!!?? Tongue

Sorry, you do not meet the criteria. It is easy to see that you are a follower and have no value.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:18:58 PM

I know the website is outdated (they list SHA256 as the algo - did "Kieth" lose the password to the site?) but here is the contact info:

http://www.bitstones.org/contact.html

CEO - Dr. Keith L Harville
Email: BitStone@mail.com
Phone: 870-612-4127
Address: 4322 Harding Pike #417, Nashville, TN 37205

Paul, do you mean this "fake" name, the one that matches his Medical License and NPI

No I mean the fake name Kieth Harville that he is putting on the Bitstone Commits, and also on a fake business with a similar name to his real business.

Here you go once again:

My last post for a bit, I will try to make it a good one and show the misdirection and inadequacies of Pauls line of thinking

Paul Revere:
Can you show any proof about the drug addiction accusations other than posts from TOPIX?
Can you show any proof of Keith lying about how he spells his name or that he has actually ever spelled it Kieth?

For question #1: When proof is provided, you respond with asking for more proof. Duly noted.

As for Keith Kieth, How about this that you have already read a page back?

Keith

FUD

The name's "Kieth". You don't want to run around throwing accusations that Mr. Harville doesn't know his own name.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kieth+Harville+Obgyn

https://bitbucket.org/BitStoneDevelopers/bst-bitstone-source/commits/all

Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways. When you search the Keith spelling the other one pops up as the google location one. I don't recall ever seeing the Kieth spelling of "Keith" before anywhere. I am going to surmise that his name is actually "Keith". Since he is making a web presence with both spellings, at least they are both covered for SEO. What say you Keith? Or Kieth? Whatever spelling you are using today? Which is the real way to spell your name? Are the dual spellings being on search engines for what is clearly the same person intentional?

https://www.google.com/search?q=keith+harville+batesville+ar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Is "Kieth" your new way to spell your name to put some distance between your real self and your online "biznessman" self? Please straighten this out so we know exactly who is running this operation you claim is legitimate and legal.

You see the name on the Bitstone commits there ya fucking retard? WRONG SPELLING OF HIS NAME.
Please keep at it. Post away, by all means.

I see no proof of drug addiction except your accusations. (and some Topix posts)
I see 2 misspellings of the name Keith that you have stated Keith did, even though 70%+ of the time it is misspelled that way.  That is not proof that looks like people misspelling his name.

Continue on with your bullshit accusations and bullshit theories without any evidence.

Believe whatever you want. Keith has been confronted with this on multiple occasions and has never denied having a drug problem. Until he says otherwise, the only thing there is to go on is some posts by pissed off patients of his who say that is the case and the fact that Keith does not deny it.

So, from what I can gather from your rantings, you believe that Dr. Keith Harville does not know how to spell his own name, and somehow accidentally setup a fake business with the incorrect spelling, and coincidentally, also uses the fake spelling for everything Bitstone related. And yet he somehow manages to spell his name correctly in relation to his actual clinic. Your deductions have been duly noted.

Oh and: Please, keep trying to piss me off. It motivates me. Seriously.

And thank you for asking again, seriously.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:19:13 PM

nice try ...again.

I'm confused. You said you'll prove me wrong. Am I wrong? Is the blockchain wrong? Is there no address that had 205k coins in it at one time? What exactly are you trying to say here?

And I'm heartbroken that you're not interested in my dox.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: