Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59355 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:29:05 PM

In twenty years I'd like to retire already so I am not sure what I'd do with my bitcoin it really depends on the situation at that time and how it all went in those 20 years.
My goal is just trying to make as much money as possible before I retire so I can live normally.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

I'd be surprise what it could things happen 20 years later.
Bitcoin's value will be stringer, maybe 1K+ and it may stay 1K+ for more than years and then also the rest of the altcoins grew its value as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:47:40 PM

I'd be surprise what it could things happen 20 years later.
Bitcoin's value will be stringer, maybe 1K+ and it may stay 1K+ for more than years and then also the rest of the altcoins grew its value as well.

$1k+ price won't be valuable after 20 years, it should be at least $10k price after 20 years then only we would be having a feeling  of having some money in hands.
tenk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:54:51 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

If it hits $1m, I would withdraw every little bit I have. Will probably be rich at that point and keep the money.

At $1,000, I'll probably still use it as how I use it.

Stayed where it is, same.

If it became worthless, probably forget about it and accept it as a loss.

I am inclined to think that it would probably end up being worthless.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:19:46 PM

I think 20 years is such a big time, i do not think for such a long time. i currently use bitcoin for different jobs and specially for recharging mobile and for some other activities.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:26:36 PM

I am not sure about next 20 years but I will keep on collecting till its possible for me and will sell them too when I will be making some profits from it as holding them for next 20 years doesn't make any sense.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:30:05 PM

Well for me in 20 years business is my plan in bitcoin so that i can increase the profit of my bitcoin into my business..
To for my family and my child. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
joshmacabe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:42:34 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

20 year ago maybe another coin or altcoin can replace and take over position bitcoin
is one milion dollar every bitcoin is never accident, and very imposible can get reach to price one milion dollar
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:44:08 PM

It would be great if it would hit $1,000,000 because we will be an instant millionaires in just a blink of an eye but I think it's a little bit of funny because it is really that high. $1000 to $2000 won't be bad for it's price if it will go that again. In case that would really happen in the near future, I would use my bitcoin to buy a house and cars. I know it will worth it.

Majority of users will be satisfied even if it touches the price of $2k in future and even that price can make us rich if we have managed to save descent number of bitcoins, but the price in millions is never possible.
yes it was a very high price $ 2k realistic dreams for achieved may be less than 20 years the price would  hit that level.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:47:47 PM

In 20 years i would liek to do with my bitcoins i think i will start to adopt bitcoin here in my country with my own bitcoin i will start accepting bitcoin in my shop and give some rebate for every people who are using bitcoin with discount..  so that more people knows about bitcoin..
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:55:25 PM

It would be great if it would hit $1,000,000 because we will be an instant millionaires in just a blink of an eye but I think it's a little bit of funny because it is really that high. $1000 to $2000 won't be bad for it's price if it will go that again. In case that would really happen in the near future, I would use my bitcoin to buy a house and cars. I know it will worth it.

Majority of users will be satisfied even if it touches the price of $2k in future and even that price can make us rich if we have managed to save descent number of bitcoins, but the price in millions is never possible.
yes it was a very high price $ 2k realistic dreams for achieved may be less than 20 years the price would  hit that level.
Yeah and I think if everything goes smooth with bitcoins then we can see that price in next 5 years and if bitcoin manages to survive for next 20 years then it would be surely holding some higher price.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

In 20 years i would liek to do with my bitcoins i think i will start to adopt bitcoin here in my country with my own bitcoin i will start accepting bitcoin in my shop and give some rebate for every people who are using bitcoin with discount..  so that more people knows about bitcoin..
but i think in next 20 years i am going nothing to do with my bitcoin, and i think at that time my son will be playing with it, i think that the present is my time and i have to do something special with my bitcoin and not when i become an old man.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:50:01 PM

but i think in next 20 years i am going nothing to do with my bitcoin, and i think at that time my son will be playing with it, i think that the present is my time and i have to do something special with my bitcoin and not when i become an old man.
Haha, 20 years is a long time to go, right? If you at 35-40 years old now than nothing to do with bitcoin for 20 years later. People get aged and not so productive anymore.
But for teenager and they are at 15-35 yo, it's good to planning what to do with bitcoin in 20 years.
Many of us talking about the price in 20 years could reach $2K for BTC1, that reliable number at the time consider how long period it would going through.
The idea are to invest some for business and use some for buy goods for daily needs. But still have to savings some for the future, our kids may use it when we leave for good.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:44:27 PM

yes it was a very high price $ 2k realistic dreams for achieved may be less than 20 years the price would  hit that level.
Bitcoin reach $1,000,000 in 20 years is too impossible to happen. It is need more long term may be about 100 more years. Yeah but you right it is more realistic to reach $1,000 in 20 years. And if it happen I will sell my bitcoin then make a start up business.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:24:11 PM

i hope that i will be able to buy a beautiful house from the income of bitcoin in 20 years for me and for my family, i hope that it will be really a good feeling when i will become able but buy a house for myself.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:49:15 PM

I think 20 yes from now 1,000,000 dollars per bitcoin is very impossible. But 1,000 per bitcoin is possible happen I will sell my bitcoin into real cash for my future wife and future baby. I hope will happen.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:55:10 AM

I think 20 yes from now 1,000,000 dollars per bitcoin is very impossible. But 1,000 per bitcoin is possible happen I will sell my bitcoin into real cash for my future wife and future baby. I hope will happen.

Even 20 years is going to have a lot of changes and good time span for bitcoin for increasing it's price. Just like Satoshi said, it's either there are going to have big volume of transactions or there would be no more. So it is very hard to predict what would happen on 20 years but if I have able to cashout my bitcoins on that year to fiat then I would use it for my necessities.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:55:50 AM

i hope that i will be able to buy a beautiful house from the income of bitcoin in 20 years for me and for my family, i hope that it will be really a good feeling when i will become able but buy a house for myself.

This is one my dream too that I am able to buy my own dream house and as well my own dream car. And I would like to invest in my real job business maybe putting up my own mini restaurant so that I am able to get good profit and stable with my own business. And I will still going to consider working with bitcoins on that time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:05:31 AM

I would definitely be satisfied if the price of Bitcoin came close to $2k. I already can do what I want with my Bitcoin. If I want to buy something from the shops, I just my Bitcoin debit card and it works perfectly fine.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:11:58 AM

In 20 years, I'd really like to be able to buy a house, pay bills and everyday food. Then, I would be able to live totally on Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: