Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59354 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

In 20 years my age will be 50 and I will be on the verge of retirement if I live till that time. So I have some big plans with bitcoin.

I have currently accumulating bitcoin and I will continue to do so. I have no plan to sell any of my bitcoins. I will be holding it for another 15-20 years and will make the most out of it.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:33:28 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...
What would you do if:
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

The bitcoin community day by day is keeping increasing so I doubt that the value of bitcoin will be decreased in the near future.

I believe that after 20 years the bitcoin price will be much higher than now and the price normally should have 4 digits by that time.

The easiest thing is to quit and stop the developing of bitcoin but since the devs are motivated to work bitcoin will become stronger.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:42:00 PM

In 20 years my age will be 50 and I will be on the verge of retirement if I live till that time. So I have some big plans with bitcoin.

I have currently accumulating bitcoin and I will continue to do so. I have no plan to sell any of my bitcoins. I will be holding it for another 15-20 years and will make the most out of it.

If we think about that , then it is sure that this planning will benefit all of us if we followed you, as in that 20 years I think bitcoin will be a global currency and the price will be increased much higher and we will be millionaire with at least our present amount of bitcoins in our pockets.
Hadirezaei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:44:54 PM

Naturally, this is not possible, but prices may continue to fall, in which case it will not
I think prices will grow, but rarely but for my country that the dollar is our currency is worth three times that I get Bitcoin
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:47:24 PM

If we think about that , then it is sure that this planning will benefit all of us if we followed you, as in that 20 years I think bitcoin will be a global currency and the price will be increased much higher and we will be millionaire with at least our present amount of bitcoins in our pockets.

You are right in the next 20 years bitcoin really will be a global currency, as we can see that in the previous 7 years bitcoin has got a good image in the field of online business and has started to replace all other online payment systems, so it is sure that in the coming 20 years it will have replaced all of the fiat from international business and everyone themselves will like to choose bitcoin for their businesses.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:17:30 PM

In 20 years I would hope that it will have doubled in price so I can sell half of it at least. Many people may choose to hold on to their bitcoin even longer than that. They may even see there money be tripled after more than a couple decades. I would make sure to keep at least half of what I have though.
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:00:50 PM

In 20 years I would hope that it will have doubled in price so I can sell half of it at least. Many people may choose to hold on to their bitcoin even longer than that. They may even see there money be tripled after more than a couple decades. I would make sure to keep at least half of what I have though.

The bitcoin price doubled in the past 1 year.  I think the price will at least double every two years. So the price will be much higher.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:09:17 PM

The bitcoin price doubled in the past 1 year.  I think the price will at least double every two years. So the price will be much higher.

Price got doubled this year only because we had halving this year and that made people to buy bitcoins like crazy as everyone was expecting to see $1k price at halving but unfortunately it didn't happen.
Sergiorr101

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:45:24 PM

i would like to be able to spend it whenever i want maybe even on daily basis at buying food and stuff like that

TicTacTic

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

Big time lines for any currency is unpredictable. When you try to benefit from the drop in exchange rates, you can always lose their savings, especially when it comes to two decades. By the end of the year very strongly discussed the price of bitcoin at 1k and whether the predictions come true, it will be seen only at the end of the year.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:48:34 PM

i would like to be able to spend it whenever i want maybe even on daily basis at buying food and stuff like that

May be in next 20 years we will see that development in bitcoin that it will be widely used and accepted but to spend at that time I think we should collect maximum coins at present.
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:33:35 PM

Big time lines for any currency is unpredictable. When you try to benefit from the drop in exchange rates, you can always lose their savings, especially when it comes to two decades. By the end of the year very strongly discussed the price of bitcoin at 1k and whether the predictions come true, it will be seen only at the end of the year.
The popularity of bitcoin is growing very fast. The growth cryptocurrency will continue, despite the fact that can happen all sorts of incidents, as it was this summer. Therefore, it will only be for the better, and if you invest in bitcoin, then after ten years, even you can become very wealthy.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

The popularity of bitcoin is growing very fast. The growth cryptocurrency will continue, despite the fact that can happen all sorts of incidents, as it was this summer. Therefore, it will only be for the better, and if you invest in bitcoin, then after ten years, even you can become very wealthy.

Yes holding it for long term can be really profitable as it is expected that price will be much higher in future so its best to collect maximum and save it for the future.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:33:06 PM

i think in 20 years we will be able to use bitcoin in everywhere for direct shopping and i am sure bitcoin will be acceptable in any local shops or in stores.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

i think in 20 years we will be able to use bitcoin in everywhere for direct shopping and i am sure bitcoin will be acceptable in any local shops or in stores.

Yes that is possible in next 20 years as bitcoin will be more powerful and popular currency by then and at that time we don't have to convert it to fiat for buying anything.

lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:19:46 AM

i think in 20 years bitcoin will be double its price and i will like to invest my all bitcoin into real business and i hope in 20 year we can be use bitcoin in any company or for other business and i am sure bitcoin will be acceptable in everywhere for direct investment or shopping.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:24:16 AM

i think in 20 years bitcoin will be double its price and i will like to invest my all bitcoin into real business and i hope in 20 year we can be use bitcoin in any company or for other business and i am sure bitcoin will be acceptable in everywhere for direct investment or shopping.
double in 20 year would be quite ok i guess, but most see a much bigger possibility to gain even more value.
if you take into account that over 20 years and an inflation rate of 2% bitcoin would be 1.5 times wort what it is now, then double seems low to me.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:20:19 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I would invest some in other businesses not related to bitcoin like the traditional businesses and invest in stock market, I would tour around the world and the others I would retain for rainy days.

Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:I still have profit if it hit $1,000. I may have accumulated a significant amount of bitcoin already so I would convert some to fiat and then start another business and some I would still hold because maybe it will increase again in value.

Bitcoin stayed where it was: I would encash some to fiat and then still invest in other investment vehicle.

Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: I would just move on and forget about it. Maybe it will increase in the future so I will just wait.

The most probable for me that will happen is it will hit $1,000 again.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:52:08 AM

Yes that is possible in next 20 years as bitcoin will be more powerful and popular currency by then and at that time we don't have to convert it to fiat for buying anything.

There is a big question mark on the future of bitcoins, as no one knows what will happen in next 20 years, bitcoin may hit the mainstream or simply disappear, only time can tell  us.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:04:04 AM

in 20 years first think that i want is that i would like the price of bitcoin to be high enough for me to be somewhat rich and also i would like to have a lot of bitcoin by then,

but also i like to be able to spend bitcoin regularly as i spend money today without any trouble of finding places to spend it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: