Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59354 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:08:02 AM

in 20 years first think that i want is that i would like the price of bitcoin to be high enough for me to be somewhat rich and also i would like to have a lot of bitcoin by then,

but also i like to be able to spend bitcoin regularly as i spend money today without any trouble of finding places to spend it.

20 years is a big time frame and if we keep on working on bitcoins till that point then I am sure we will be holding some great amount of coins in  our wallet which can give us lavish retirement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:24:02 PM

With 20 years I would like to sell my Bitcoin all at once because I do not want to be stuck with Bitcoin over 20 years. That means that I will retire.
I do not know what I am going to do with the money that I am going to make with Bitcoin.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:30:40 PM

With 20 years I would like to sell my Bitcoin all at once because I do not want to be stuck with Bitcoin over 20 years. That means that I will retire.
I do not know what I am going to do with the money that I am going to make with Bitcoin.

Selling all of your Bitcoin is a big mistake, you should always own some. What if you sell and 2 years later it goes x10 higher? You can never fully trust in governments and real state, you need an alternative and Bitcoin is the best alternative.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:32:56 PM

We can be a daydreamer, but don't be a foolish.
What will happen in 20 years later is depend on what we doing right now.
If we just dreaming something good will happen, my 5yo nephew do that too.
Introduce bitcoin from now to people who don't know, and you can see good future is coming for bitcoin.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:38:14 PM

Selling all of your Bitcoin is a big mistake, you should always own some. What if you sell and 2 years later it goes x10 higher? You can never fully trust in governments and real state, you need an alternative and Bitcoin is the best alternative.

Yeah its never recommended to sell all your bitcoins, as you never know how higher it can go in future, but its good to sell some when you are making profits from it.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:45:16 PM

If that's the case that bitcoin would hit that high. I think I'm a very rich guy who own a house, and cars and I can buy anything I want. 20 years is long enough and I think when that times come I already saved more bitcoins in my wallet account and having that amount of bitcoin will give you worry no more cause you have money, that is what we need in our everyday lives.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:01:43 PM

That is believing that bitcoin is a success after 20 years. Of course my objective is to sell, always.
But my question is, what would you do if bitcoin is nothing after 20 years?
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:06:22 PM

Bitcoin is made up of frictions named satoshi we know that 100000000 Satoshi = 1 BTC.

Bitcoin is designed very well by understanding future possibilities. So if we are thinking for next 20 years then surely price of bitcoin will sky high.

And its already predicted that future transaction will be done in Satoshi or mBits,uBits, or Bits.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:08:01 PM

That is believing that bitcoin is a success after 20 years. Of course my objective is to sell, always.

Well Bitcoin is P2P currency so till human is alive in universe bitcoin network will be there. I am telling this bcz already bitcoin have that much potential.

So there will be no chance for having no bitcoin after 20 years.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:09:42 PM

No doubt the future of bitcoin is unpredictable but I think it will be holding some great value in future if it survives till then, so without thinking of future we should keep on collecting as much as we can.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:10:54 PM

For the first one, I would probably change every satoshi of my Bitcoin balance into fiat and buy a house, car, and leave a big portion for future investments and spending.
For the second, I would change a big portion to fiat, and leave something smaller in Bitcoin and invest more.
If the price dropped to cents, I would leave the money and wait for a pump to withdraw to fiat and I probably would lose faith in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:11:08 PM

Well Bitcoin is P2P currency so till human is alive in universe bitcoin network will be there. I am telling this bcz already bitcoin have that much potential.

So there will be no chance for having no bitcoin after 20 years.

Rather I will like to tell that till next 200 years blockchain will make numberless miracles. Bitcoin is first invention done with cryptography and blockchain.

Most important thing we have consider as value of share of blockchain have raised 2500% in last 5 years.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

No doubt the future of bitcoin is unpredictable but I think it will be holding some great value in future if it survives till then, so without thinking of future we should keep on collecting as much as we can.

Exactly, we should not be concerned about the time that will come after 20 years but we should be concerned about the time that is passing now or the time that is coming after sometime like 1 or 2 years, so we should accumulate as much bitcoins as we can for future, who knows what will happen.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

Exactly, we should not be concerned about the time that will come after 20 years but we should be concerned about the time that is passing now or the time that is coming after sometime like 1 or 2 years, so we should accumulate as much bitcoins as we can for future, who knows what will happen.

Don't miss a single opportunity to collect bitcoins, either buy it or earn it, more volume of coins will give you more profits in future, and if it survives for next 20 years then the price will be beyond our imagination.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:06:52 PM

Since 20 years is a long time from now. I see what I have left costing a lot more by that time.
So I plan on buying an island in the sun somewhere with it.

We can all dream that the halving will make us all billionaires can't we  Cheesy

20 years from now on will be 5 halvings later!!
So there is indeed a possibility that Bitcoin could be worth a lot at that time IF it should be still there.

For the first 3 halving, it will have big effects. But for the halving in the future, there will be little effects as most bitcoin has already been mined.
I'd like to sell all my Bitcoins over 20 years, so at that point I would have no more Bitcoins so I could do nothing with them. With the money I maybe buy a nice car or house or maybe even a boat.
I think that I would like to buy a new motorcycle but to be honest I think that I am going to buy it with in 2 years.
What I am going to buy with in 20 years is going to depend on how much money I can make.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:09:53 PM

Since 20 years is a long time from now. I see what I have left costing a lot more by that time.

We can all dream that the halving will make us all billionaires can't we  Cheesy

So there is indeed a possibility that Bitcoin could be worth a lot at that time IF it should be still there.

For the first 3 halving, it will have big effects. But for the halving in the future, there will be little effects as most bitcoin has already been mined.
I'd like to sell all my Bitcoins over 20 years, so at that point I would have no more Bitcoins so I could do nothing with them. With the money I maybe buy a nice car or house or maybe even a boat.
I think that I would like to buy a new motorcycle but to be honest I think that I am going to buy it with in 2 years.
What I am going to buy with in 20 years is going to depend on how much money I can make.

Yes and I think at this stage we cannot be sure what exactly is going to happen with bitcoins or what price it will be holding in next 20 years, I will keep on earning till its alive without thinking of future.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:00:01 PM

Yes and I think at this stage we cannot be sure what exactly is going to happen with bitcoins or what price it will be holding in next 20 years, I will keep on earning till its alive without thinking of future.

till now, I didnt think, what will I do in next 20 years, I am just focused on my current earning and thinking how to increase it more.Well, may be in next 20 years bitcoin go disappeared?
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:02:55 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

1. Cash it out
2. Cash it out
3. Cash it out
4. Give up
I think all of those variants are possible, but I hope the first one gonna be the one true.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:47:54 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

1. Cash it out
2. Cash it out
3. Cash it out
4. Give up
I think all of those variants are possible, but I hope the first one gonna be the one true.

Grin
1. Cash out some. (Buy huge mansion  Tongue)
2. Use as usual.
3. BUY and Use as usual.
4. BUY MORE. Definitely. Then wait and wait and wait. LoL

Looking at bitcoin price history and as it stands now, most likely scenario is 2 and 3. I doubt it'll go down to cents, unless something MAJOR happens.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:55:21 AM

till now, I didnt think, what will I do in next 20 years, I am just focused on my current earning and thinking how to increase it more.Well, may be in next 20 years bitcoin go disappeared?
same here, i never think of how will bitcoin become in the next 20 years,  but i hope after 20 year in bitcoin world i would be able to buy house using the coin i earned for 20 years and hopefully after 20 years bitcoin become stable at 1000$ so i can have great life when i retire
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: