Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:20:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59360 times)
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:48:14 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

Here are my answers to your question:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will dump all my coins, buy my dreams, and help humanity.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: Nothing, I'll still let it idle and wait for it to hit $1M Cheesy
Bitcoin stayed where it was: Same with my previous answer Roll Eyes
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: Will quit bitcoin and look for a new promising altcoin
And which of these do you think is most probable?: everybody hope for the first one but the second one has a higher probability.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:05:14 AM

In 20 years, the bitcoin could be worth $300k each. I will try to accumulate 21 bitcoin from now on. I shall we about $6.3 million worth of bitcoin. I will spend some and invest some.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:10:41 AM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

-Lags

Well, we don't know in 20 years bitcoin still exist or not but i hope it still and will be pioner of online money.
if Bitcoin hit $1.000 i will keep it and invest some. and buy some property to rent em. if bitcoin became worthless i will save it, because maybe bitcoin will have value again haha.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:11:09 AM

In 20 years, the bitcoin could be worth $300k each. I will try to accumulate 21 bitcoin from now on. I shall we about $6.3 million worth of bitcoin. I will spend some and invest some.

1 bitcoin 300K dollars hmm. I hope so that it will that, but in real world bitcoin will be just maybe go to 10K dollars.
I doubt that every one with 1 bitcoin will be millionair.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:12:05 AM

Doubtful bitcoin will hit 1,000,000 in 20 years if ever. If it was worth that much I would retire and go live around the world. However eventhough I have put everything i have into bitcoin for the last 3 years it always seems like I need more to complete my dreams. If I only had more money when I made my first purchase at 30$ a coin. I only had 100 to my name and the price rose quickly after that. Being a broke college kid is still a broke college kid int he end.

It's nice to think about it if it ever gets to that point though. Everyone here is hoping for bitcoin to grow at it's fullest.
I wish I had money back then as well when the value was still extremely low.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:08:47 PM

Great question. But I dont really know too if I am still alive on that day.

If I will still be living and it is in a great price. I will teach my grandchilds how it works. Tell them this is my money I have been saving. And let them take care of it. Continue or withdraw it. They can choose what they want to do with it.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:12:48 PM

If I will still be living and it is in a great price. I will teach my grandchilds how it works. Tell them this is my money I have been saving. And let them take care of it. Continue or withdraw it. They can choose what they want to do with it.

Do not worry about your grandchild, because they will tech you the technological improvements associated with bitcoin at that time.
New generations are more advanced than us in technical aspects.
I will teach them how to save money and how to secure our future with bitcoin ecosystem.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:30:53 PM

I would like to retire and stay at home doing my hobbies, going out to have leisure time only, and keep studying the wonderful world of cryptography and cryptocurrency, I would like to someday contribute to Bitcoin in some way.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:35:28 PM

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: HODL.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: HODL.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: HODL.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: HODL.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:38:39 PM

I'd be collecting more in all cases but the first. In that case I'd be sure to get some more spread in my investments.

E.g. buy multiple houses, small companies/appartment buildings, stocks, gold, etc. Diversify will be the thing by that time. Just to make sure that cash also keeps going in.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will achieve 1milion into value someday,its impossible to reach such,worth 1k sure its possible and above it but well the dream of get rich keeps alive,even being into 10 or 40 years it keeps alive,better then try lotery to be rich.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:10:16 AM

I would like to come back to this forum and celebrate with all of my HODL bros that we made it through the insane ups and downs and realize we don't even need to cash out anymore because we are all set for life and can buy anything we want with BTC directly.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:23:24 AM

I will use it as a pension whenever i've found a stable job and quit into it. That's why im earning right now to get ready in my future.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:29:25 AM

send my kids to college from my bitcoin stash and generally just live like a legend  Tongue

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:46:43 AM

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

-Lags

Here are my answers to your question:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will dump all my coins, buy my dreams, and help humanity.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: Nothing, I'll still let it idle and wait for it to hit $1M Cheesy
Bitcoin stayed where it was: Same with my previous answer Roll Eyes
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: Will quit bitcoin and look for a new promising altcoin
And which of these do you think is most probable?: everybody hope for the first one but the second one has a higher probability.

If Bitcoin ever hit 1 Mil, why would you even bother dumping? By that point in time if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, that would mean there would already be mass adoption plus the fall of the fiat system. I would really think both those scenarios would have to take place before Bitcoin reaches that price level. So again, you would essentially be dumping your coins to go back to the shitty fiat system that at that point in time would have already failed or failing rapidly.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:47:13 AM

Do not worry about your grandchild, because they will tech you the technological improvements associated with bitcoin at that time.
New generations are more advanced than us in technical aspects.
I will teach them how to save money and how to secure our future with bitcoin ecosystem.

Yup sure, Now new generation guys are so adoptable and very fast learner and They will come to know without his teaching and If this Bitcoin rate moves that much price means I will go to my regular job first and I completely be in my PC and then I will invest little in share market and with other money I ll invest on real estate and gold.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:06:29 PM

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: i will seriously fall in bitcoin,maybe open some marchant with bitcoin payment.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: prepare for invest some bitcoin
Bitcoin stayed where it was: keep looiking for bitcoin,and trade it.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i dont care,i still use and collect it.
And which of these do you think is most probable? the most probable is first and second.

-Lags
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: i will seriously fall in bitcoin,maybe open some marchant with bitcoin payment.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: prepare for invest some bitcoin
Bitcoin stayed where it was: keep looiking for bitcoin,and trade it.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i dont care,i still use and collect it.
And which of these do you think is most probable? the most probable is first and second.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

If it would hit 1 million I would exchange some but still keep some on the side.
Buy a house somewhere and live there for the rest of my life and travel in between as well.
Nordicbeast

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:34:05 PM

House, nice car, invest in some buisnesses. But also help out people that struggle.
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 02:39:22 PM

In all honesty if Bitcoin hit $1000, I would sell 60% of my coin, wait 1-3 weeks and see what happens before buying back in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: