Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?  (Read 59355 times)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 04:13:04 PM

this is what i would do if this happens to bitcoin

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: ill buy a house for me and my family, and start a business.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will sell some of my bitcoin start a business to have an another extra income.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will store it until i have enough to retire from my job, but ofcourse i will use some of it.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i will wait if it still able to recover, doesnt hurt to wait if you have a full time job.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinblessed

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:59:07 PM

If bitcoin hit $1,000,000 I'd move to Australia, buy a yacht, and open my own beachside bar. Life would be good. Ha
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:23:06 PM

Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

There are to many situations and very extremely. If it will the first case (99.99% improbable) I will be King of my life and my family will live without problems for at least two-three generations. But even more because I have in plan to increase the number of my bitcoins. If it will be verified the second case I will be happy and will not change my bitcoins hoping that the price will go higher. And with to much probably will go. As for the remaining cases it will be the same. I will be again in hope that one day the price will go very high. So will happen nothing and the situation will be exact as it is today.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:25:58 AM

Wait, wait, you ask us what would we do if BTC hits $1 million?

Gee, that s really hard to decide.

Hm...maybe...I dont know....SELL!!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:58:46 AM

You can't predict now about what might happen after 20 years!

There might be 2 cases however:

• Bitcoin's price might skyrocket upto $1000 making it difficult for buyers or newcomers to afford 1BTC. Also people might try to sell their hoardings in order to get profit and also to stabilize the price.

• Bitcoin might collapse to a rate of $1 which will eventually lead to a massive disaster to the P2P community!

For now, let's hope that the former situation happens after 20 years! Smiley
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:00:48 AM

If it it 1 million I would sell a couple and keep some as well for some investment purposes.
I would buy a house and a decent car and continue to live my humble life as I always had.
Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:05:04 AM

If in 20 years Bitcoin is 1 Million dollars than I am just go to my family and help build a good home for them.
And help more family of mine.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:08:52 AM

I think the most probable is bitcoin hit 1000$

if bitcoin 1000 $ i would like to invest it again,

if in 20years later my investment already a lot i would like to go around the world with my bitcoin

and maybe also i will build a company that provide bitcoin infra structure needs like bitcoin vending machine, bitcoin atm machine

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

In all honesty if Bitcoin hit $1000, I would sell 60% of my coin, wait 1-3 weeks and see what happens before buying back in.

It might happen that you will cry like a baby because price continues rising.
I believe if we reach old ATH or being close to it we will break through it and go for a new one.
So it could be dangerous to follow your strategy.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:42:45 PM

You can't predict now about what might happen after 20 years!

There might be 2 cases however:

• Bitcoin's price might skyrocket upto $1000 making it difficult for buyers or newcomers to afford 1BTC. Also people might try to sell their hoardings in order to get profit and also to stabilize the price.

• Bitcoin might collapse to a rate of $1 which will eventually lead to a massive disaster to the P2P community!

For now, let's hope that the former situation happens after 20 years! Smiley

Regarding your first case: Reaching $1000 os no skyrocketing. Next  year during halving this is a realistic level.Right now we again heading to 450 and 500 isn't far away.So $1000 is no sky, it's kind of close.
In 20 years we will talk about completely different sums and magnitudes if Bitcoin should be still around.Bits instead of bitcoins.

To your second case this is the other side of the medal(coin) which we all know about and seem to take that risk because of the huge and disruptive potential Bitcoin is having.

End of course we all hope the first case is the one which will happen! Smiley
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:03:03 PM

lol everyone is ready to sell at 1k or just under 1k (me as well) makes you wonder how it will ever get to 1k again in the near term.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2056
Merit: 1188

Never selling

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:11:23 PM

lol everyone is ready to sell at 1k or just under 1k (me as well) makes you wonder how it will ever get to 1k again in the near term.

When it hits 1000 greed will take over and everyone will be saying they'll sell at 5000, then 10000, and so on. Most people rarely sell at a high value, look at the 2013 bubble for instance. Those damn emotions will get ya.
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:16:11 PM

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will try to earn more bitcoins with my own coins.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: HODL
Bitcoin stayed where it was: HODL
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: HODL
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:06:27 PM

this is not even 1% of the real bitcoin users, not a good sample to take into account

but at the end it's better, only strong hands will hold all the way up to 10k and beyond
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:07:12 PM

In 20 years I would like to retire in some nice condo in some peaceful neighbourhood and enjoy my hobbies while the bills are taken care of by the bitcoins of course.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:43:52 PM

If it would hit 1 million I would exchange some but still keep some on the side.
Buy a house somewhere and live there for the rest of my life and travel in between as well.

Most of the bitcoiners here will do same like you. But the best part of you is still keeping some bitcoins for further savings. This must be a wise idea. I too never sell all of my bitcoins at once. May be some 25% of my holding may go for sale at once. I believe my grand child will use my bitcoin with unimaginable prices.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:19:25 PM

Well if ever bitcoin will be 1 million than I will just for one night gamble like never before.
If I have more than 50BTC. BUt man that is just a lot of money 1 million for 1BTC.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:09:07 PM

There would be two things i would do one is keep lending a part of them and the other would be convert into cash and buy something to family,maybe a new car or house as the value of bitcoin.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: oh this is what i dream,i will spread bitcoin to my friend and my family.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: not bad,i have to get bitcoin more and more
Bitcoin stayed where it was: still looking for bitcoin
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: still looking for bitcoin
And which of these do you think is most probable? "i wish bitcoin hit $1,000,000 Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:02:23 AM

if bitcoin is still exist and the rate is veryvery high i think i'll sell all of my bitcoin  Tongue
but if the rate is very low,I will be sincere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: