Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC. Will I be a millionaire by 2030?  (Read 41271 times)
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:15:47 PM

The price will either go to $0 ore $100k+ so with 10 you can become rich, there is only 1 problem; can you hold it out long enough?

I'm gonna take that opportunity , the ride to there will be fun!
in my opinion your are surely correct, if the price will not get a huge pump to the sky in a few years there will be no people interested in bitcoins so the price will fall maybe not to 0 but to 10 dollars or so

i think with 10 bitcoins you will surely have a chance to become a millionaire because the price is most probably going to grow, im holding my coins too and i hope i will become rich either

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

The price will either go to $0 ore $100k+ so with 10 you can become rich, there is only 1 problem; can you hold it out long enough?

Yeah, there's no exact result what might happen in 2030. There's always a two side of a coin, so your bitcoin will either make a million value or become a dead value.

That depends on the performance of the bitcoin developers. If they think about the need of the whole community, the bitcoin will be successful.

universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:11:37 PM

Yeah, there's no exact result what might happen in 2030. There's always a two side of a coin, so your bitcoin will either make a million value or become a dead value.
well to be honest nearly anything can happen and i think that the results might be either be devastating for bitcoin or it will turn out to be really good i think

i think you might become a millionaire easily with 10 bitcoins in 2030 but it is still too early to predict it because the price still has a long time to go in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:14:33 PM

10 bitcoin is a very nice amount and I think that with 10 bitcoin you can make a lot of money.
You can make a lot of money but for sure cannnot become a millionaire with such a low amount of bitcoin...
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:08:36 AM

No you even will be very far from it in my eyes, its just not possible to be a millionaire with such an amount.
I think almost everyone knows this, its just unrealistic what you are asking from the bitcoin.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:25:43 AM

10 bitcoin is a very nice amount and I think that with 10 bitcoin you can make a lot of money.
You can make a lot of money but for sure cannnot become a millionaire with such a low amount of bitcoin...

No one knows and it's quite impossible to predict the bitcoin trends. May be there are many factors apart from it's extreme volatile nature. Still, who knows, if the price rise continues, 10 BTC would surely be a good amount, some millions, by 2030.
So will hope for the best amount..
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:46:33 AM

No one knows and it's quite impossible to predict the bitcoin trends. May be there are many factors apart from it's extreme volatile nature. Still, who knows, if the price rise continues, 10 BTC would surely be a good amount, some millions, by 2030.

If the bitcoin is developed properly and more than 100 million people in the world use it, the price will be $1 million each.

FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:15:04 PM

If the bitcoin is developed properly and more than 100 million people in the world use it, the price will be $1 million each.

Due the network effect, if the user number increase 100 times, the price will increase 10,000 times, so the price will be much higher.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

2030 Bitcoin will be pretty expensive or dead Project. That's for sure IMO. If Bitcoin survives these halvings with strong Network, it will be unstoppable and pretty much the ending result is in space. Otherwise we need to admit our loss and give up.

I would not limit my btc holdings to any number, the only limitation should be your money, not the amount of coins.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:30:04 PM

Maybe after 2030 that thep price of bitcoin will be times 4 or times 7 10 btc is enough for me and i will be a millionaire here in my country.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

10 bitcoins is way too low to become a millionaire, I think you at least need 200 of them to really become one in the future.
If you can gain such a amount you can become it, if not you will for sure not become one..
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:18:28 PM

Maybe after 2030 that thep price of bitcoin will be times 4 or times 7 10 btc is enough for me and i will be a millionaire here in my country.

The only reason it wont happen is because even at that time line.

The worlds deficit in each country has to move over all into gold let say the exchange was in a free fall - everyone going towards gold. And then gold was unable to supply in other areas then and only then you`ll see bitcoin market cap explode.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:06:35 PM

I don't see a scenerio at all where 10 bitcoins will make you a millionaire. The time where people were made millionaires of bitcoin has passed by. Right now it's about getting traction on the financial markets.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:04:09 AM

I do not think that you are going to be able to become a millionaire with just 10 Bitcoin that chance is to small of happening. you will need allot more then that if really want to become rich.
How much you need is going to depend on the price so hold on to as many as possible.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:20:14 AM

I do not think that you are going to be able to become a millionaire with just 10 Bitcoin that chance is to small of happening. you will need allot more then that if really want to become rich.
How much you need is going to depend on the price so hold on to as many as possible.

Many people have large amount of bitcoins which they have preserved for future. Everyone hopes that it will going to increase and the rate drops are just trading fluctuations and most common for all commodities. So, it will be profitable if we save more bitcoins.
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:33:50 PM

I don't see a scenerio at all where 10 bitcoins will make you a millionaire. The time where people were made millionaires of bitcoin has passed by. Right now it's about getting traction on the financial markets.
Yeah I agree with you. He will need to increase his holding if he want to become a bitcoin millionaire.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:14:13 PM

well i guess that will be surely possible in the future in my opinion because the price has a lot of potential to grow especially if people will be interested in bitcoin more than now

i think that you will most probably be a millionaire in that much years with ten bitcoins because a lot of people will be buying, also there will be several halvings happened
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:04:49 AM

Yeah I agree with you. He will need to increase his holding if he want to become a bitcoin millionaire.

There is only one bitcoin millionaire, that is the Satoshi. But we can become dollar millionaire by holding 10 bitcoin in 20 years.

BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:09:41 AM

There is only one bitcoin millionaire, that is the Satoshi. But we can become dollar millionaire by holding 10 bitcoin in 20 years.
hehe, If we were to become a bitcoin millionaire by holding 10 bitcoins Satoshi would be a bitcoin billionaire.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:35:32 AM

hehe, If we were to become a bitcoin millionaire by holding 10 bitcoins Satoshi would be a bitcoin billionaire.

Satoshi has 1 million bitcoins. If the bitcoin is worth 1 million each, he will be a dollar trillionaire and increase all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: