Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC. Will I be a millionaire by 2030?  (Read 41269 times)
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:41:22 AM

Having just 10 BTC will not make not even near.Bitcoin is something unique and is going to live long by becoming an important player of financial system.This doesn't make it so valuable where gold couldn't reach never in history.We should not exaggerate and should keep lower our expectations this way hurts and disappointment become minimum.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 11:21:56 AM

By the time 2030 comes you might get lucky and become a millionaire if you hold 500 bitcoins. Even 500 we would have to hope that bitcoin can survive another 10 years+ and not have to bow down to a superior coin or some sort of internal fighting in the community much like the blocksize debate.

universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:56:22 PM

Maybe after 2030 that thep price of bitcoin will be times 4 or times 7 10 btc is enough for me and i will be a millionaire here in my country.

I don't see a scenerio at all where 10 bitcoins will make you a millionaire. The time where people were made millionaires of bitcoin has passed by. Right now it's about getting traction on the financial markets.
Yeah I agree with you. He will need to increase his holding if he want to become a bitcoin millionaire.

There is only one bitcoin millionaire, that is the Satoshi. But we can become dollar millionaire by holding 10 bitcoin in 20 years.
hehe, If we were to become a bitcoin millionaire by holding 10 bitcoins Satoshi would be a bitcoin billionaire.

Satoshi has 1 million bitcoins. If the bitcoin is worth 1 million each, he will be a dollar trillionaire and increase all the time.
thats true i think satoshi nakamoto will be the richest person in the world in the  future, i doubt that there are anyone who owns that much bitcoins and i doubt that there will be any

i think you might be a millionaire with bitcoins when the year 2030 comes if you will have 10 bitcoins, bitcoin will be worth a lot and it will be really cool in my opinion as i will make some money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tascon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:22:01 PM

Just hoping in 2030+ 1BTC will be worth about $1k+ or maybe if Bitcoin unmined you will be a millionaire
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:54:00 PM

Just hoping in 2030+ 1BTC will be worth about $1k+ or maybe if Bitcoin unmined you will be a millionaire

WIth 1 bitcoin being worth 1k you will have 10k? That means you are 1% on your way to become a millionare.
For bitcoin to reach 100k a lot of things must happen, in fact too many things, that it's not realistic anymore.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:53:38 PM

Maybe after 2030 that thep price of bitcoin will be times 4 or times 7 10 btc is enough for me and i will be a millionaire here in my country.

I don't see a scenerio at all where 10 bitcoins will make you a millionaire. The time where people were made millionaires of bitcoin has passed by. Right now it's about getting traction on the financial markets.
Yeah I agree with you. He will need to increase his holding if he want to become a bitcoin millionaire.

There is only one bitcoin millionaire, that is the Satoshi. But we can become dollar millionaire by holding 10 bitcoin in 20 years.
hehe, If we were to become a bitcoin millionaire by holding 10 bitcoins Satoshi would be a bitcoin billionaire.

Yeah, he will be more richer than all of us, and not only satoshi but there a lot of other user also who have a lot of bitcoins in their wallets, so a lot of people will be billionaire at 2030.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:03:35 PM

Satoshi has 1 million bitcoins. If the bitcoin is worth 1 million each, he will be a dollar trillionaire and increase all the time.

Right, however the more likely it is that those coins will never be spend.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:26:25 PM

of course satoshi will never spend his/her coins, i think that would have effect of a tragedy on bitcoins then because most of the people would be afraid that the price will be dumped and they would start selling

i think that you might have some potential of becoming a millionaire with bitcoins if you own 10 bitcoins by year 2030, that would be a definitely great thing in my opinion
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:31:05 AM

of course satoshi will never spend his/her coins, i think that would have effect of a tragedy on bitcoins then because most of the people would be afraid that the price will be dumped and they would start selling

i think that you might have some potential of becoming a millionaire with bitcoins if you own 10 bitcoins by year 2030, that would be a definitely great thing in my opinion

The challenge will be the holding part. Most people will sell at the bottom of each cycle or at the boom and never buy back their coins.
That is the exact mechanism that makes even today small amounts to be something very valuable in the future.
The maximum amount of bitcoins is only 21 000 000 and the Earth population is 7 billion. That means definetely owning 10 btc makes you wealthy in the long run - and I think 2030 is very long run.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:11:20 AM

The challenge will be the holding part. Most people will sell at the bottom of each cycle or at the boom and never buy back their coins.
That is the exact mechanism that makes even today small amounts to be something very valuable in the future.
The maximum amount of bitcoins is only 21 000 000 and the Earth population is 7 billion. That means definetely owning 10 btc makes you wealthy in the long run - and I think 2030 is very long run.

I agree 100%. Bitcoin cycles will make weak hands lose their coins and serious investors acquire them. And yes, 2030 or 14 years from now is definitely long term.

Under construction.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:22:08 AM

For you to become millionaire, you need to make sure that all the coins are mined and none are left.
If no more coins add up, then you are surely going to become a millionaire because you will sell your coins at your rates.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:05:57 PM

Definitely price rises well if great adoption happens in future. So as years pass bitcoin price will also be higher, at that time having 10 bitcoin worths more.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:40:58 PM

Definitely price rises well if great adoption happens in future. So as years pass bitcoin price will also be higher, at that time having 10 bitcoin worths more.
of course the price is going to grow, in my opinion we might even see a new all time high pretty soon if the price will keep on growing because of bitcoin block reward halving that will soon happen

this would be realy cool to be honest as it would earn all the investors money and attract more people to bitcoin, i think you will surely be millionaire with 10 bitcoins in year 2030
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:17:19 PM

For you to become millionaire, you need to make sure that all the coins are mined and none are left.
If no more coins add up, then you are surely going to become a millionaire because you will sell your coins at your rates.

This is one of the most bizar things I've ever heard. So if they are no more coins, we all will be millionaires? Do you see how that makes no sense?
10 Bitcoin will not make you are millionaire, or will 100 bitcoin make you a millionaire. If you are serious about becoming a millionaire work hard and come up with a idea which is not already out there. Then work even harder to make it an success.
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:24:16 PM

This is one of the most bizar things I've ever heard. So if they are no more coins, we all will be millionaires? Do you see how that makes no sense?
10 Bitcoin will not make you are millionaire, or will 100 bitcoin make you a millionaire. If you are serious about becoming a millionaire work hard and come up with a idea which is not already out there. Then work even harder to make it an success.
Buy mega millions and win.

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:29:58 PM

I think that is unrealistic. All the coins will be mined around 2140. So do you think the price will not be more than 1 million in a hundred years?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

I think that is unrealistic. All the coins will be mined around 2140. So do you think the price will not be more than 1 million in a hundred years?

When did I say that I "think" that the price will never reach 1 million?
Just read to what I said first, I asked the OP to wait until all coins are mined and then sell his coins at higher rates, which may even be a million per coin.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:04:54 PM

When did I say that I "think" that the price will never reach 1 million?
Just read to what I said first, I asked the OP to wait until all coins are mined and then sell his coins at higher rates, which may even be a million per coin.

yeah, when all the coins are mined then the price of bitcoin will start to increase like a sky rocket , and at that time if a large number of people will accept bitcoin for their usage then you will see that up to how much the price of bitcoin reaches.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:41:27 AM

WIth 1 bitcoin being worth 1k you will have 10k? That means you are 1% on your way to become a millionare.
For bitcoin to reach 100k a lot of things must happen, in fact too many things, that it's not realistic anymore.
I agree so that means that you will have to earn allot more Bitcoin if you want to become a millionaire with Bitcoin. I do not think that it is going to be possible.
We have to stay realistic and becoming a millionaire with Bitcoin is not that realistic if you ask me.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:03:37 PM

100 BTC? 0.00000001 BTC? Nah... extremes are not for me.

What do you guys think?
10 btc is a lot of cash right now and we dream about 2030... so well i would say nobody knows if bitcoin will survive until 2030,but if it will,you will surely be a millionaire.
Why? cause there will be more ppl in the world and the whole btcpool will be mined already = less btc per person = bigger price = u are a millionaire Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: