Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC. Will I be a millionaire by 2030?  (Read 41268 times)
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

100 BTC? 0.00000001 BTC? Nah... extremes are not for me.

What do you guys think?
10 btc is a lot of cash right now and we dream about 2030... so well i would say nobody knows if bitcoin will survive until 2030,but if it will,you will surely be a millionaire.
Why? cause there will be more ppl in the world and the whole btcpool will be mined already = less btc per person = bigger price = u are a millionaire Smiley

If the bitcoin survives to last 2030, the price will be thousands times higher than now. Not many people will own more than 10 bitcoin then.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:32:27 AM

What do you guys think?
10 btc is a lot of cash right now and we dream about 2030... so well i would say nobody knows if bitcoin will survive until 2030,but if it will,you will surely be a millionaire.
Why? cause there will be more ppl in the world and the whole btcpool will be mined already = less btc per person = bigger price = u are a millionaire Smiley
Why not??? hahaha If I have that kind of amount in my wallet right now, I will surely feel like a millionaire already. So if your question is will you be a millionaire by 2030, with the current trend in  bitcoin amount plus the near halving, you sure will be millionaire by then. A multi-millionaire at that... Smiley
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:53:28 AM

What do you guys think?

If the bitcoin survives to last 2030, the price will be thousands times higher than now. Not many people will own more than 10 bitcoin then.

Bitcoin will exist in 2030. I strongly believe that. I am not certain in what way (being integrated in bank payments) for example but it will be there.
But no 10 bitcoin will not make you a million. You will need to have other investments too will you want to become a millionaire.
Quarknet

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:17:01 PM

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin will exist in 2030. I strongly believe that. I am not certain in what way (being integrated in bank payments) for example but it will be there.
But no 10 bitcoin will not make you a million. You will need to have other investments too will you want to become a millionaire.

2030 is 14 years away. It is very reasonable to assume the price will rise 100 times. That mean $80,000 each. So close to a millionaire.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:30:08 PM

Yeah 10BTC will make you millionaire by 2030, there is still so many years left to reach that price because bitcoin has amazing potential to get more higher value and could get increased to 1000x than to its current price.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:37:10 PM

Yeah 10BTC will make you millionaire by 2030, there is still so many years left to reach that price because bitcoin has amazing potential to get more higher value and could get increased to 1000x than to its current price.

then what if the future price the same as it is now? maybe if the price increases I think the range of $1k-2k

I think 10 BTC is still lacking, you need at least 50-100 bitcoin or more to be a millionaire.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:44:52 PM

I do not see this happen at all, its would be ridiculous what would be the people that have more bitcoins than the 10 you are saying.
The bitcoin will rise to a high price in the future but to be a millionaire with 10 bitcoins you will need a lot more.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3449
Merit: 4418

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:52:28 PM

How is it possible that so many people here doesnt know how high Bitcoin can go?

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:33:06 PM

then what if the future price the same as it is now? maybe if the price increases I think the range of $1k-2k

I think 10 BTC is still lacking, you need at least 50-100 bitcoin or more to be a millionaire.

The $1-2k range you are referring to might not happen right after the event.

It might settle in for about 2-3 months or maybe a bit longer.

It took 6 years to get our $400 price zone last time I checked before this halving scenario.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:33:45 PM

It took 6 years to get our $400 price zone last time I checked before this halving scenario.

Having will raise the price to $800. Only the mass adoption of the bitcoin and increase number of users will increase the price further.

CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:45:48 PM

10 btc will 100% be in 2030 worth million or more because bitcoin people will use in every shop,it will bw more popular than paypal,we will be able to buy much more video games with bitcoin,banks will start  to use bitcoin.My friends in real life almost nobody dont use bitcoin but when bitcoin become popular like  paypal it will worth 10000$ minimum per peace.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

Having will raise the price to $800. Only the mass adoption of the bitcoin and increase number of users will increase the price further.
i think that halving will surely rise the price and i hope that the price is going to grow a lot, 10 bitcoins will surely make you a millionaire in my opinion until the year 2030
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:03:06 PM

How can you be so sure?
The halving is upcoming and all we cansee is the price remaining under 700 dollars which means it wil probably stay there.

Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

No, by 2030, 10 btc will be worth about $16000.

where did you come up with this amount in that time price may be on 5 digits and you came with round amount of 16000
great but not that great

Very true I just think it is so little that it will that 1.600 dollars in 15 years.

I hope that it will just go to 1 BTC = 8.000 dollars that will be great.
I think that you will need allot more coins then just ten if you want be a millionaire in the future. I suggest that you invest in allot more coins if you want to go for that chance to become a millionaire.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:17:12 PM

I do not think so. bitcoin prices in 2030 may have been very high, it may cost about $ 1,500. but I think 10 BTC will not be enough to make you a millionaire at the time, you probably should be trying so hard for you to collect bitcoin more than that in 2030

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:25:02 PM

we are talking about 2030, so that when we have experienced a halving it again, and maybe in the future bitcoin development and demand will continue to increase. so it is likely to touch $1k-2k because this is a realistic price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:00:38 PM

Nothing is sure with bitcoin. Possibly long predictions were not effective with bitcoin, so only when we get closer to 2030 can realize the truth.
I think the same,2 months is a lot of time for bitcoin prediction's,many thing can happen actually.
But 14 years is a really big time amount,bitcoin can even die to that time,we dont know.
But in my opinion it will go to the skies,because if more and more ppl will know about it,it should go higher,cause miners mine less btc every year,so demand would rise.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:09:29 PM

What do you guys think?

Nobody knows for sure.. What you get from opinions are pure speculations because in these time, people are patronizing bitcoin (even me, I love collecting bitcoins now). However, we should not put all of our assets in 1 basket, we must diverse so that in the event bitcoin will fall, you still up because you have other investments.

Maybe you will be a millionaire with 10BTC by 2030 or BTC will have no value when that time comes, nobody really knows.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:35:00 PM

What do you guys think?

Nobody knows for sure.. What you get from opinions are pure speculations because in these time, people are patronizing bitcoin (even me, I love collecting bitcoins now). However, we should not put all of our assets in 1 basket, we must diverse so that in the event bitcoin will fall, you still up because you have other investments.

Maybe you will be a millionaire with 10BTC by 2030 or BTC will have no value when that time comes, nobody really knows.

Quite not sure but if you track the price of Bitcoin back, the possibility is very slim.  But as I said there is a possibility since we can't predict the future.  My speculation will be, if Bitcoin fail to adopt the advance feature of some altcoin, it will be no value at all.  And if ever a government is about to adopt cryptocurrency, Im sure they won't touch Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:39:43 AM

What do you guys think?

Quite not sure but if you track the price of Bitcoin back, the possibility is very slim.  But as I said there is a possibility since we can't predict the future.  My speculation will be, if Bitcoin fail to adopt the advance feature of some altcoin, it will be no value at all.  And if ever a government is about to adopt cryptocurrency, Im sure they won't touch Bitcoin.

If the number of users increase due to good user experience and the bitcoin user number increase to 100 million, it is possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: