Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC. Will I be a millionaire by 2030?  (Read 41269 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:20:55 AM

if with just 10BTC can make you become a millionaire , what about people who own 1000BTC? i think they'll be a quillionaire  Grin

Yeah that is really true than everyone who have 10 bitcoin in the future will just be a millionaire and just retire.
Why work if you have that money. I think in year 2030 bitcoin will just be around 5K - 10K dollars.
I do not think that you are going to end up a millionaire because 10 Bitcoins is not much but it is also going to depend on what the price at that moment is going to be.
So it is hard to say how much money you are going to make bu I am sure that you are not going to be able to become millionaire.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:24:02 AM

if with just 10BTC can make you become a millionaire , what about people who own 1000BTC? i think they'll be a quillionaire  Grin

Yeah that is really true than everyone who have 10 bitcoin in the future will just be a millionaire and just retire.
Why work if you have that money. I think in year 2030 bitcoin will just be around 5K - 10K dollars.
I do not think that you are going to end up a millionaire because 10 Bitcoins is not much but it is also going to depend on what the price at that moment is going to be.
So it is hard to say how much money you are going to make bu I am sure that you are not going to be able to become millionaire.

Exactly 10 btc will not make you millionaire by 2030 as we don't think the price of bitcoin will reach to the moon and if you want to be a millionaire you need to hold at least 100 bitcoins.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:44:28 AM

Exactly 10 btc will not make you millionaire by 2030 as we don't think the price of bitcoin will reach to the moon and if you want to be a millionaire you need to hold at least 100 bitcoins.
if you hold 100 bitcoin in my country you are already a millionaire. but 10 bitcoin can make you millionaire if the price would continuous rising and will reach more than $1000 per bitcoin.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

if you hold 100 bitcoin in my country you are already a millionaire. but 10 bitcoin can make you millionaire if the price would continuous rising and will reach more than $1000 per bitcoin.
Yeah, think in most countries 100 bitcoin is a enormous amount of money,it is about 65000$ but i wouldnt call that millionaire.
Anyway they wont make you millionaire if the btc price will really go to moon,because if we would have 1btc=10k$ in 2030,you would have 100000$ only. Tongue
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:26:49 AM

Yeah, think in most countries 100 bitcoin is a enormous amount of money,it is about 65000$ but i wouldnt call that millionaire.
Anyway they wont make you millionaire if the btc price will really go to moon,because if we would have 1btc=10k$ in 2030,you would have 100000$ only. Tongue

In 10 years, the bitcoin price will be more than $10,000. So the 100 bitcoin can make you a millionaire.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:38:46 PM

In 10 years, the bitcoin price will be more than $10,000. So the 100 bitcoin can make you a millionaire.
Well man I think 10k$ in 2030 is a wild guess I think. There are many factors that can stop it from going near that along the way and the chance of it happening is slim. Well only time will tell what will really happen so let's wait and see.
it is wild guess,you are hundrer percent sure.
We cannot predict that much i think,as you said,there are too many factors affecting bitcoin price,to get
even close predict to that what is going to happen in 2030,am i right?
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:51:27 PM

Well man I think 10k$ in 2030 is a wild guess I think. There are many factors that can stop it from going near that along the way and the chance of it happening is slim. Well only time will tell what will really happen so let's wait and see.
it is wild guess,you are hundrer percent sure.
We cannot predict that much i think,as you said,there are too many factors affecting bitcoin price,to get
even close predict to that what is going to happen in 2030,am i right?
well we kinda can predict the price in my opinion because of the known fact about the price right now, i think with 10 bitcoins you might become a millionaire for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:12:17 PM

i think 10 bitcoins will surely be enough because in my opinion all people will be buying their bitcoins pretty soon, i think that i will definitely be a millionaire hopefully
byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:12:58 AM

i think 10 bitcoins will surely be enough because in my opinion all people will be buying their bitcoins pretty soon, i think that i will definitely be a millionaire hopefully
i think btc will be replaced with another coin _and price for 1 btc will only 2 000$
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:16:53 AM

I don't think it will be worth anything near that price by 2030 but you never know. I'll be happy with 10,000 per bitcoin by then which would be 100,000 for 10 bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bistrobit

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:22:28 AM

I don't think it will be worth anything near that price by 2030 but you never know. I'll be happy with 10,000 per bitcoin by then which would be 100,000 for 10 bitcoins.
better to buy not only btc , but also dcr,eth and other .
and then you maybe can sleep calm and be in 15 years mil.... 
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:31:58 AM

better to buy not only btc , but also dcr,eth and other .
and then you maybe can sleep calm and be in 15 years mil.... 
Bitcoin is probably the safest long-term bet for him in the future, I would be skeptical about a lot of other alts. Ethereum is maybe a day trading crypto, while I have no idea what dcr is, and most alts don't exist to be a long-term currency like Bitcoin, no matter how hard they try.

He should probably diversify assets with other things like stocks, bonds or other forms of value. That'll help him sleep safely.
afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:33:31 AM

Basically you can be a millionaire with 10BTC in 2030 if bitcoin can survive until that time. However, there're two possibilities that can happen to bitcoin in 2030. First, its price will jump like a rocket and everyone owning bitcoin right now will be a rich man. Second, there're many bitcoin rival and they are better than bitcoin so bitcoin price is same as today or even lower. But we don't know what will happen to bitcoin in 2030 because it's too far from 2016.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:26:37 AM

Well, I think that it is definitely possible based on the economic crisis that will be striking us very soon.
A million dollars may not even be worth that much.
It will happen, it's just a matter of time till fiat currency dies.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:23:16 AM

if OP had started a business with his 10BTC back in 2015 (7 months ago) and he could manage to be successful in that business he was already on his way to becoming a millionaire by 2030 but instead he decided to sit on it and not be anything in 2030 apparently!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:11:54 AM

Well, I think that it is definitely possible based on the economic crisis that will be striking us very soon.

I acknowledge that fiat will go away but it will take a very very long time.
2030 is too close though for bitcoin to go that high, although I doubt bitcoin will every reach 1 million dollars.

mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:17:45 AM

I acknowledge that fiat will go away but it will take a very very long time.
2030 is too close though for bitcoin to go that high, although I doubt bitcoin will every reach 1 million dollars.
yes i have same opinion..i think fiat will go away but till then we also will go away..it would take many many years to happen...from 10BTC to getmillionaire in 14 years is a very very less time..there is no surety that i would ever happen
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

It will depend on the value of bitcoin at that time, and the value of bitcoin depend on our interest and our support, so if we support bitcoin and use this currency for at least our online use then I think at that time we will be millionaire .
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:35:00 PM

It will depend on the value of bitcoin at that time, and the value of bitcoin depend on our interest and our support, so if we support bitcoin and use this currency for at least our online use then I think at that time we will be millionaire .

The value of bitcoin will be at least $100,000 each in 14 years at today's dollar value. If the dollar devalue further, the price could be higher.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:05:37 PM

The value of bitcoin will be at least $100,000 each in 14 years at today's dollar value. If the dollar devalue further, the price could be higher.

I also think the bitcoin price will be $100,000 or higher. If there are more people using it, like 5%  world population, it will be higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: