Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump says what everyone is thinking, demands ban on Muslim immigration  (Read 1785 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:44:24 PM

I don't think that Trump s serious politician or serious person, someone we should listen.
If he become President of USA it will become bad joke really.
Regarding Muslim immigration, it's European problem now, but USA started it with their policy and wars in Iraq, Libya and Syria now.
It will be fair that Americans at least now support financially EU to solve this immigration crisis because they started it.
I don't think Trump have any real solution for this problem.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:46:19 PM

I like Trump mostly because I think the Russians like him. They´re not likely to waste much time on nobodies like Obama and Kerry and other man-children around them. Insane Republicans? I don´t think so. Trump however even looks like some Soviet/Russian boss of old. I think they´d be rolling out the red carpet as soon as he was elected. Which of course would be very bullish for world peace I guess. So, I like him for purely practical reasons. Elementary even as in self-preservation. I´m not at all interested in kicking the bucket in some nuclear war.

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:59:23 PM

It is only because of the ignorance of the people as to how to use the Preamble to the Constitution, and the 6th, 7th, and 9th Amendments.

Smiley
dont think your constitution applies to non citizens who live in other countries

Sorry to say but you guys (europe) is now too much feminized (pussyz) to do anything. Keep politically correct and hand over the region to muslimz
national front just came first in french elections,  austrian nationalists took 30%, patriotic anti muslim immigration parties are in power in czech republic, hungary, poland, dutch freedom party and sweden democrats are #1 in the polls in their respective countries, don't rule us out just yet

The guy is a fucking moron, that much is clear. Whether he understands the stupidity of this latest statement, or actually believes it would work, is anyone's guess.
why should it not work? terrorism is done by muslims so fewer muslims = less terrorism

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:09:01 PM

Terrible. Pure racism. Do not vote for him.

It has nothing to do with race.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:38:25 PM

Agree, Muslim is not a race. Therefore racism is not the correct word, discriminate is. Discriminate is to distinguish among the options available.

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:52:33 PM

Is this really true what´s in the OP?? 25% of Muslims in the U.S. believe that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of a global Jihad, and 50% believe that they should have the right to live under a Sharia governance? That is staggering. If it´s true I can´t blame Trump all that much for being nervous, especially since the people in charge don´t seem to be concerned at all about this situation.

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:56:32 PM

In fact they are so totally devoid of any concern that the slogan "If you see something say something" seems to have evolved into "If you say something, you´ll be prosecuted". Just listen to Loretta Lynn say something to that effect a few days ago.

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:00:17 PM

Not Loretta Lynn hehe

Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the United States

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

Agree, Muslim is not a race. Therefore racism is not the correct word, discriminate is. Discriminate is to distinguish among the options available.

Please continue using wrong words.  That shows the moronic nature of the complaint and the complainer nicely.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:51:51 PM

Besides, I don't think this could ever be legal. There are laws in America (and in every western country) which prevents segregation because of race, sex or religion.

I am not judging but this is only a matter of playing with law. We have secret courts and secret law, so why would it not be possible?  Huh

It is only because of the ignorance of the people as to how to use the Preamble to the Constitution, and the 6th, 7th, and 9th Amendments.

Smiley

Yes, that's what I thought. I'm not familiar with American law, but this can't be standard law preventing segregation, it's probably in the American constitution.

I also wonder how such a scheme could me implemented. Let's I'm flying to the US tomorrow, would there be a guy at the airport asking everyone if they're muslims, and send them back right away? What if someone lies? How to check? Will you have to eat a slice of bacon to prove you're not muslim?

That's all right with me, I like bacon.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:54:51 PM

Besides, I don't think this could ever be legal. There are laws in America (and in every western country) which prevents segregation because of race, sex or religion.

I am not judging but this is only a matter of playing with law. We have secret courts and secret law, so why would it not be possible?  Huh

Smiley

Yes, that's what I thought. I'm not familiar with American law, but this can't be standard law preventing segregation, it's probably in the American constitution.

I also wonder how such a scheme could me implemented. Let's I'm flying to the US tomorrow, would there be a guy at the airport asking everyone if they're muslims, and send them back right away? What if someone lies? How to check? Will you have to eat a slice of bacon to prove you're not muslim?

That's all right with me, I like bacon.

Select groups of people certainly can be constitutionally barred from entry, curfews set on them, and other restrictions.  There are Supreme Court cases on this matter.

And as far as I'm concerned, if you like bacon you should get in.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:30:13 AM

Is this really true what´s in the OP?? 25% of Muslims in the U.S. believe that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of a global Jihad, and 50% believe that they should have the right to live under a Sharia governance? That is staggering. If it´s true I can´t blame Trump all that much for being nervous, especially since the people in charge don´t seem to be concerned at all about this situation.

Only a small part of the American Muslims are skilled immigrants. Almost one-third of them are African-American, mostly from the Nation of Islam, Moorish Science Temple of America and other fringe groups. Another one-third is Pakistani or other Asian or Arab, mostly doing blue-collar jobs. Don't expect these groups to think rationally.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:58:36 AM

The guy is a fucking moron, that much is clear. Whether he understands the stupidity of this latest statement, or actually believes it would work, is anyone's guess.
why should it not work? terrorism is done by muslims so fewer muslims = less terrorism

I think your interpretation is too simplistic. Regardless of what you think of muslims, don't you think that divisive attitudes like this could increase radicalisation in muslim communities, along with sympathy for what the terrorists want?

I'm not saying that the terrorists are right or anything, but it seems very short-sighted to want to ban 1.6 billion people from your country because of the actions of a few thousand. I would expect the 1.599 billion who don't want to blow you up wouldn't agree, and some of them might actually decide they do want to blow you up now, for being a dick (not you personally, the West).

Blanket bans tend to have many unforeseen consequences, just look at the drug war. I don't think things are as black & white as you believe.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

Donald Trump is wrong...we should ban ALL immigration until we can get a handle on this out of control problem. We should not limit this to Muslims.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:14:16 PM

I think your interpretation is too simplistic. Regardless of what you think of muslims, don't you think that divisive attitudes like this could increase radicalisation in muslim communities, along with sympathy for what the terrorists want?

I'm not saying that the terrorists are right or anything, but it seems very short-sighted to want to ban 1.6 billion people from your country because of the actions of a few thousand. I would expect the 1.599 billion who don't want to blow you up wouldn't agree, and some of them might actually decide they do want to blow you up now, for being a dick (not you personally, the West).

Blanket bans tend to have many unforeseen consequences, just look at the drug war. I don't think things are as black & white as you believe.
what the terrorists want is to conquer our countries "by the wombs of their women" and enslave us. these guys aren't eta, the ira or kla who had territorial or civil rights demands and could be negotiated with.

will it make them dislike us more? possibly, but since we'd be doing our best to keep them out instead of importing millions of them every year, what they think of us from their own countries shouldn't cause us any majors problem

time we all faced the reality that their beliefs are incompatible with ours. we believe in the rule of law and they believe sovereignty belongs to their god. and we aren't talking about 0.1%. most muslims believe in the death penalty for adultery and apostasy and about two fifths believe sharia should apply to non muslims. and if polls are to believed at least 100 million of them support isis. importing millions of savages into your country and giving them free shit so they can breed like rats and outnumber you within 50 years is a stupid idea.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
galdur

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:42:56 PM

Well, you have to wonder why your leaders (and the whore media that supports them through thick and thin) are so desperate to have you ignore what is clearly a threat. I mean, they openly threaten you with prosecution if you dare raise concerns about this issue. And:

Pentagon: Trump's Call a Threat to National Security

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:45:19 PM

what the terrorists want is to conquer our countries "by the wombs of their women" and enslave us. these guys aren't eta, the ira or kla who had territorial or civil rights demands and could be negotiated with.

will it make them dislike us more? possibly, but since we'd be doing our best to keep them out instead of importing millions of them every year, what they think of us from their own countries shouldn't cause us any majors problem

time we all faced the reality that their beliefs are incompatible with ours. we believe in the rule of law and they believe sovereignty belongs to their god. and we aren't talking about 0.1%. most muslims believe in the death penalty for adultery and apostasy and about two fifths believe sharia should apply to non muslims. and if polls are to believed at least 100 million of them support isis. importing millions of savages into your country and giving them free shit so they can breed like rats and outnumber you within 50 years is a stupid idea.

Very interesting charts.  I am surprised at the low support for ISIS among the countries cited.  By the way, do you have a link for these charts?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 03:25:10 PM

dont think your constitution applies to non citizens who live in other countries

The constitution is a set of rules for the government to live by, and a statement of American values. If we allow our government to pick and choose who to apply the values and standards to, then better hope your group isn't next.

The constitution clearly specifies persons and citizens at different points.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:54:38 PM

Very interesting charts.  I am surprised at the low support for ISIS among the countries cited.  By the way, do you have a link for these charts?

Don't get fooled by the numbers. Most of those who said "Don't know", and many of those who said that they don't support ISIS are secret Islamic State sympathizers. The survey was conducted by a Western agency, and I am sure that some of the respondents hid their jihadi sympathies from the survey-takers. And here is the link:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/
galdur

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:19:05 PM

Don't get fooled by the numbers. Most of those who said "Don't know", and many of those who said that they don't support ISIS are secret Islamic State sympathizers. The survey was conducted by a Western agency, and I am sure that some of the respondents hid their jihadi sympathies from the survey-takers. And here is the link:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Yeah, thinking is one thing - necessarily disclosing in surveys what one thinks quite another. It should be clear to most people. But of course if they really want to believe something no matter what, they´ll  first of all get rid of any such obstacles as reasoning and logic.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: