Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duomo's Bitcoin Lending Service (No Collateral + Collateral) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  (Read 6859 times)
Duomo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:13:12 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 04:29:58 PM by Duomo

BTC Duomo's Lending Service BTC

Funds Available: 1.5+ BTC

Currently: BTC 1.15+

* Check my address (1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn) on Blockchain.info or Blockexplorer to know what is currently in my wallet.
* I don't always update my bitcoin balance.

I lend what I am willing to lose upon my discretion.

Investment Advise: If you knowingly take a loan from an individual who knowingly understands the price of bitcoin is decreasing (follows bitcoin trends and analysis) and that loan is taken in bitcoin, You DESERVE to lose your money because you couldn't secure an investment in dollars instead of bitcoin. The borrower just took a loan and returned a loan amount in bitcoin less than you originally lent to the borrower. You just got taken advantage of.  Grin

PS. This incident won't here.  Grin

♕
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BTCitcoin

Please read the 6 major points before making a loan request.

1. No Collateral = No Loan
2. Acceptable things as Collateral
3. Escrow will be used for all loans.
4. Repayment BTCitcoin Address & Contact Address
5. Further Sides-notes & Misc Safety Information

6. Password Change Log and Signed Message.

I Do not accept PM for loan offers, you must make all offers here out in the public forum in order to resolve any potential disputes that may arise.
Also please post loan request here so they can be referenced.

If you would like a loan, please make a request. I will respond to your request as soon as possible.

Requirements                        
* Collateral Required
 - Unless Trusted under my examination Smiley
* No Loans will be given out to negative trust accounts, Brand New Accounts or Newbies without Collateral.

Please note the following things before making a loan request.

1. No Collateral = No Loan
You will put up minimum 120% of the requested loan amount.
(Subject to change) [/b]

* Either Stated Dollars Amounts or Stated Bitcoin Amounts.

Up to my own discretion and if I choose unless I am familiar with you and your reputation or have dealt with you before, I will offer you a loan in stated dollar amounts so I am not returned a loan amount in bitcoin that is worth less than originally lent to you.

Two types
1.Stated Dollar Amounts
2.Stated Bitcoin Amounts

Exceptions. *These terms are negotiable*

Highly Regarded and Well Trusted/Reputable will be Given loans under terms

*please specify the amount and repayment. (negotiable)
-Terms (No Collateral)
1.1+ Bitcoin Available.
Senior = .05
Hero = .1
Legendary = .1 +

*my discretion is advised whether a particular request is accepted or declined.
 - for any reason whatsoever (Unsafe investment, Shady Character, Overall Negative Vibe..etc)
 - Explanations for decline or nonacceptance are considered non-necessary if you request a loan.  

.01 LATE PAYMENT will be occurred PER DAY.
*negotiable with Hero +Senior + Legendary Members

*Note that loan will be quoted and reported to trusted members to ensure safe community and lending.
                        BTC

2. Acceptable things as Collateral
 -examples include Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Clam, Factom, Emercoin and are the most preferred and most desired, other stable alt coins accepted upon my discretion but not definite.
Most preferred
1.Ethereum
2.Dash/Litecoin
3 Emercoin/Factom
4 Clams
5 Doge
6 Others

-Subject to Loan Period, due note that collateral will be sold to have fluctuations and violability in price after loan is defaulted.

Physical Collateral that must be shipped to Escrow
-Electronics, Precious Metals, or Etc...

Further Clarification - Please see here.

What is considered adequate collateral ?[/b]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

I Do NOT accept forums accounts as collateral.                                                    BTC
Forum accounts are once again not acceptable under any circumstances.

3. Escrow will be used for all loans.

Your loan will be funded once you send appropriate collateral to escrow. Upon reputable escrow confirming collateral is in the escrower’s possession. Your loan will be funded.

Further Clarification (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 )
(The Big 4 will be used to facilitate escrow)  

If you request a loan, you will pay all associated escrow fees.

* Upon accepting this loan, the loanee (You) hereby consciously agrees on set date and time of repayment that if loan is not payed and quoted agreed upon, the escrow will transfer possession of collateral to the loaner (I) immediately the exact second past due date.

Absolutely No request regarding Newbie/Negative Trust without collateral.

.4. Repayment BTCitcoin Address & Contact Address
-I will always send you a signed message if requested.

1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

This address was previous staked and now has been quoted for future reference.

*As stated, this is only address that will be used and no other address will be used.
-to specify further, this is my primary address.
-It is my loan repayment address,tipping address, and overall go-to transaction address that will be used on this forum.
-I will not request you to send repayment to another address than this one.
-If a future address is needed, it will be made known prior and verified.
-I will NEVER EVER under any circumstances ask for any payments be made to another payment address besides the one stated above without prior notifications in public.

Stake your Bitcoin Address here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.2980

*Now would be a good time to stake your address and make it know what addresses will be associated with your account. It will only take a moment.  Smiley

Address: 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

Message: Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, problems or issues as soon as possible. -Jan 25, 2016

Signature:IJTM5jHFqjeXsul8j8oS0iOKw39f+O299bDF0Nbb0dm+CkKKx2+faBlZOobIwbBZruAE88u2sAHjYe/M73jRjXQ=

Verification
http://goo.gl/Jcmkhf

(Shortened Url)  Grin

5. Further Sides-notes & Misc Safety Information [/i][/u][/u]
I do NOT use Skype nor will I make contact . I only use this username on this forum and you can contact me securely through here.
PGP/GPG KEY is available and signed messages are always available.
If any changes are made, notifications will be made aware and public.
-Such events include password changes, other particular events.
-ALWAYS ask for a signed messaged from my address 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn for verification purposes.

6. Password Log and Signed Messages.

Due to the recent hacking of passwords, I will be changing my password and posting a signed address when I change my password to verify my identify from now on. The log will be located here.

Jan 31, 2016

Address: 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

Message: I, Duomo have changed my password on Jan 31, 2016 and I will update on future password changes in the future.

Signature: H58JBnZy+m+2UAXkb98PZ29vWqpLhGAsrbRIQokkuQCiNJHn0+WPAP1luagt5weOs01pQlufsPe0Enfewu1844o=

Verification: http://goo.gl/r9BrsU

Please always sign a message if you request a loan with a previously staked address (2-3 months prior)

If you don't know how to sign a message with an address, please view this thread here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0;all

*Note, this thread is incredibly useful and I encourage you to look at it. If there are two things you must do, it is stake a bitcoin address and learn how to sign a message.

* When you post a bitcoin address, it should be a staked address 2-3 months prior in the forum preferably here associated with your account.

You must quote and reference it if I request.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.2980

Request Loan Application

Username:
Loan Amount
Repayment Amount:
Reason:
Collateral:
Bitcoin Address:

Warm Regards
Sincerely
Duomo  Smiley
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:14:12 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 02:45:48 AM by Duomo

Reserved (Current Loans)

Username           Amount Requested    Request Date   Repayment Amount      Repayment Date     Repayment Due             Result
1. Lottery248              .0101 BTC                 12/24                 .0111 BTC                    12/25              12/31/2015              Repaid

2. Lottery248              .0101 BTC                  1/11                 .0111 BTC                                            1/23/2016                  Repaid    

3. Koshgel                        .2 BTC                   1/16                     .35 BTC                      1/31     1/29/2016                         Repaid  

4. Zecexe                        .02 BTC                  1/16                   .0265 BTC                                           1/22/2016               DEFAULTED  

5. Himea                           .03 BTC                  1/18                    .035 BTC                                            1/24/2016               DEFAULTED        

6. Letyouearn                     .2 BTC                  1/19                    .23 BTC                                               (Extended and negotiable)               Active            

7. Stingers                     .01 BTC                  1/23                    .0108 BTC                                              2/1/2016                 Repaid            

8. Robertt                     .012 BTC                  1/23                    .017 BTC                                             1/31/2016                 Repaid        

9. Robertt                     .06 BTC                  1/23                    .07 BTC                                                 2/23                         Repaid  

Repaid (R)
Collateral Sold (CS)
Defaulted (D)
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:27:44 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 05:27:25 AM by Duomo

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
<This is Duomo from Bitcointalk.com (I, Duomo Hereby agree to open up a lending service on December 8th, 2015.)

The repayment address for the loans will and only be the following address.
1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

My PGP ID is D689AD21>
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
<1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn>
<H4tkl8J+aw4w7e2DZaQm8L5IuSrTaOVX0UyVb5SH4KhxaCWwM3LJHLtpCz3kG1/bevOBLNSg7hMHFt5hwxiU0EE=>
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

(PGP) Key

Key ID = D689AD21

If any questions, concerns or doubts come to your mind, I will ALWAYS sign with the following Key ID.
Please take this down for reference and do not hesitate to request a verification if you wish. Your safety and concern is of upmost importance.
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:05:50 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 06:05:39 PM by Duomo

Updated Ledger

Loan #1

Username: Lottery248
Amount Requested: .0101
Request Date: 12/24/2015
Repayment Amount: .0111
Repayment Date: 12/25
Result: Repaid

Loan #2

Username: Lottery248
Amount Requested: .0101
Request Date: 12/24/2015
Repayment Amount: .0111
Repayment Date: 12/25

Loan #3

Username: Koshgel
Amount Requested: .2
Request Date: 1/16/2016
Repayment Amount: .35
Repayment Date: 1/31

Loan #4

Username: Zecexe
Amount Requested: .02
Request Date: 1/16/2016
Repayment Amount: .0265
Repayment Date: 1/22/2016
Result: Defaulted

Loan #5

Username: Himea
Amount Requested: .03
Request Date: 1/18/2016
Repayment Amount: .035
Repayment Date: 1/24/2016
Result: Defaulted

Loan #6

Username: Letyouearn
Amount Requested: .2
Request Date: 1/19/2015
Repayment Amount: .23
Repayment Date: Extended
Result: Active and Negotiable[/b

Loan #7

Username: Stingers
Amount Requested: .01
Request Date: 1/23/2015
Repayment Amount: .23
Repayment Date: Extended
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:01:15 AM

Open and Still Taking Loan Requests.  Grin
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:03:53 AM

for me, do i have eligibility to loan .01 without collateral? Huh
wanna know if you want.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:13:11 AM

wanna know if you want.

What would you desired period of time for the loan be and repayment be ? I'd be willing to consider this since you have previously paid back a loan before but after verification.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:14:41 AM

wanna know if you want.

What would you desired period of time for the loan be and repayment be ? I'd be willing to consider this since you have previously paid back a loan before.
7 days, 8~10% interest in total.
i will provide address if you grant.
luckily you saw that the oldest -ve trust is the rip off. Smiley

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:19:06 AM

wanna know if you want.

What would you desired period of time for the loan be and repayment be ? I'd be willing to consider this since you have previously paid back a loan before.

Will you sign a message with this address ?
18gbWnuj3aVXokBb4jr6s7uP9yaSuFJaij

I have noticed the password has recently been reset on your account and I would like to make sure.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:25:05 AM

wanna know if you want.

I have noticed the password has recently been reset on your account and I would like to make sure.
(if you grant my loan, please include a .0001 tx fee to send my coin.)
this is my phone address so i cannot sign this message, instead, i will sign another address which is belonged to me:

1PaizuriepE2KQX8gCwJ6feN7uGWQRn3us
message from lottery248, just want a loan, lol.

HGuTwsN0c2XN/b/PkUHcTuWKNWCwWTDevIK+Z4tVfFJMV2dI+69AvWe9tdOWPw/b4GJcUioVhsX+gSMQGv3tO7E=

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:28:13 AM

wanna know if you want.

this is my phone address so i cannot sign this message, instead, i will sign another address which is belonged to me:

HGuTwsN0c2XN/b/PkUHcTuWKNWCwWTDevIK+Z4tVfFJMV2dI+69AvWe9tdOWPw/b4GJcUioVhsX+gSMQGv3tO7E=
You should include today's date in your signed message so we can verify that it has not been copied from an old post.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:31:25 AM

wanna know if you want.

You should include today's date in your signed message so we can verify that it has not been copied from an old post.

i will do it again:

Code:
message from lottery248, just want a loan, lol. (12/24/2015)
G3A5lWK/I5Dtsqid5OAKqV/9rxLEHXuNgPpLRLhwTIXNfBP9r/QsOPTqpUKnp3JTDbfzO0E0IoQCGVPOA+fyi20=

Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:43:26 AM

wanna know if you want.

i will do it again:

Code:
G3A5lWK/I5Dtsqid5OAKqV/9rxLEHXuNgPpLRLhwTIXNfBP9r/QsOPTqpUKnp3JTDbfzO0E0IoQCGVPOA+fyi20=

Can you confirm the repayment amount and the date you please before I send this to you?
Requested Amount
(Date)
Repayment Amount
(Date)

Thank you!
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:47:34 AM

wanna know if you want.

i will do it again:

Code:

Can you confirm the repayment amount and the date you please before I send this to you?
Requested Amount
(Date)
Repayment Amount
(Date)

Thank you!

request amount .0101 btc
repayment amount .0111 btc
period 7 days

Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:55:10 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 10:16:30 AM by Duomo

wanna know if you want.

i will do it again:

Code:

Requested Amount
(Date)
Repayment Amount
(Date)

Thank you!

request amount .0101 btc
repayment amount .0111 btc
period 7 days

TX:

https://blockchain.info/tx/77d433ef7d38e5634a69dde1c9d61bab11d2a3eb95a64c09b7db61226d35ecf6

Please pay back .0111 bitcoin on 12/31/2015
Happy Holidays Smiley
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:46:06 AM

paid back in BTC .0115 to 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

https://blockchain.info/tx/f34cd62b4f57b87cce0c90b714495fc4894b174f98b03045986b488b9431fd14

Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:52:27 AM

Thank you very much!  Smiley Quoted.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

i don't wanna forget to payback, so i payback early instead, i used your loan to advertise by the way. Smiley

Duomo (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:22:21 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 10:56:01 PM by Duomo

Still taking and open to loan requests, Hope you had a nice happy Christmas.
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:01:36 PM

Open to loan offers and negotiations to specific requests. Please post here. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: