Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:44:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BUCKS]💰GameBucks💰|POS 3.0|Low Supply|No Premine, ICO or IPO|  (Read 93182 times)
FarSider

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:01:08 PM

What, swagcoin wasn't good enough for all of you? lol. Tongue
What? I don't get it what do you mean it wasn't good enough for all of us? and why hide behind a Noobie sock puppet account? That's such a pussy thing to do mate like honestly lol Grow a pair if you are going to try to insult people or FUD a coin hahaha Anyways though I still don't understand what you mean Cheesy

Not trying to fud, not using a sock puppet. This is my main account, this is my name. Merely tossing a joke in, that anybody who has been around for a while would most likely get. No need to get your "Noobie" ass all clenched up over nothing. If you didn't understand what I meant why do you suddenly get offended and start throwing insults around. Grow up kid, lurk more.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:13:56 PM

What, swagcoin wasn't good enough for all of you? lol. Tongue
What? I don't get it what do you mean it wasn't good enough for all of us? and why hide behind a Noobie sock puppet account? That's such a pussy thing to do mate like honestly lol Grow a pair if you are going to try to insult people or FUD a coin hahaha Anyways though I still don't understand what you mean Cheesy

Not trying to fud, not using a sock puppet. This is my main account, this is my name. Merely tossing a joke in, that anybody who has been around for a while would most likely get. No need to get your "Noobie" ass all clenched up over nothing. If you didn't understand what I meant why do you suddenly get offended and start throwing insults around. Grow up kid, lurk more.
Ya this is your main account that you registered in November of 2013 and let me guess you just never use BCT until today even though I've seen you posting in threads left and right just today lol And I didn't get offended just sick and tired of all you fucking pussies that hide behind sock puppet account after sock puppet account like fucking children!  So don't try to get smart with me buddy cause this clearly isn't your main account no matter what you say and honestly I could care less cause I actually think it's funny that a bunch of you crypto fucks hide behind newbie sock puppet accounts all the time and just can't man up and grow a pair and act like Men or adults lol But anyways I didn't get offended I just love how in every thread there is those nice FRESH NEWBIE accounts that for some odd reason are always registered from years ago and they have nothing at all to contribute.  Now let's end this cause I'm sure your mom is almost done making supper and you gotta go eat Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

FarSider

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

Ya this is your main account that you registered in November of 2013 and let me guess you just never use BCT until today even though I've seen you posting in threads left and right just today lol And I didn't get offended just sick and tired of all you fucking pussies that hide behind sock puppet account after sock puppet account like fucking children!  So don't try to get smart with me buddy cause this clearly isn't your main account no matter what you say and honestly I could care less cause I actually think it's funny that a bunch of you crypto fucks hide behind newbie sock puppet accounts all the time and just can't man up and grow a pair and act like Men or adults lol But anyways I didn't get offended I just love how in every thread there is those nice FRESH NEWBIE accounts that for some odd reason are always registered from years ago and they have nothing at all to contribute.  Now let's end this cause I'm sure your mom is almost done making supper and you gotta go eat Cheesy Cheers

Just because I don't take every chance I can get to spew pure shit like you doesn't mean I'm a puppet. If you actually looked into me you would know I have been active (and yet so quiet) in the crypto community. Just keep quoting yourself every second post to rack up those posts. I don't need to prove anything to you, just retards who shout "SOCK PUPPETS!" at every other account annoy me. I do have to give you props for having a few brain cells to click my name lol. I guess the term lurk flew right over your head though. Stay ignorant my friend.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:35:54 PM

Just because I don't take every chance I can get to spew pure shit like you doesn't mean I'm a puppet. If you actually looked into me you would know I have been active (and yet so quiet) in the crypto community. Just keep quoting yourself every second post to rack up those posts. I don't need to prove anything to you, just retards who shout "SOCK PUPPETS!" at every other account annoy me. I do have to give you props for having a few brain cells to click my name lol. I guess the term lurk flew right over your head though. Stay ignorant my friend.
If you actually used your regular account then I wouldn't have called you a fucking pussy buddy.  Also I never said you needed to prove anything to me I just said that it's funny that a bunch of you people in Crypto are such losers that you make separate accounts or "sock puppet" accounts to say the things they want to say but are too fucking scared to just do it from your main account.  So ummm I guess I was right about the sock puppet thing and I didn't scream sock puppet sock puppet I simply told you to man the fuck up if you got something to say instead of hiding behind an alternate account but that's just the way some people have to be to make themselves feel like somebody haha But anyways I'm done with this conversation because these few brain cells I have left which umm the second you said it was your main account instantly prompted me to check your profile to see how long ago you registered but that's me "lurking" right? No what's lurking is someone who has nothing better to do than login to their "main account" and troll around the threads saying stupid shit trying to act tough because you have a screen between you and the other person lol But that's okay cause I would hate to see the look on your face if you ever met someone like me face to face cause you would probably piss your panties there little buddy Cheesy Anyways I hope you have a fantastic day and keep on doing what you do my friend Cheesy

P.S - I don't keep racking up posts like it's what I am aiming for I rack up posts cause I use 1 FUCKING ACCOUNT!! Not multiple accounts there SUPERSTAR!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

FarSider

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:56:57 PM

P.S - I don't keep racking up posts like it's what I am aiming for I rack up posts cause I use 1 FUCKING ACCOUNT!! Not multiple accounts there SUPERSTAR!!

Sure thing there superstar rofl.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:03:43 PM

Sure thing there superstar rofl.

Ummmm ya I quoted my own quote ONCE buddy and that was because I thought that the Dev behind the coin was going to ignore my questions about his project so what is your big point with that?  Like honestly that's what you come back with? Oh this NoobKidOnTheBlock guy is all over everywhere posting left and right in every thread trying to "RACK" posts as you put it? Why on earth would I want to rack posts first off? Sorry I have a lot of posts because I'm an Altcoin trader and I like to ask questions in a lot of coins threads and inquire about which coins to buy or mine or invest in, guess that's my bad for using my few brain cells to do some research when I am looking at a coin.  But anyways I'm done wasting my time with you because you are just a fucking fool who is trying to save face cause you got caught being a fucking loser on your "main account" 

Have a great day there mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:02:03 AM

I got a question to ask you Dev.  The staking weight goes by coins that someone holds correct? Because I hold 75 coins and my weight is 75.  Now the question I have to ask is we are only on block 3955 right now but for all of the day yesterday the netweight was over 4500??? Wouldn't that suggest that there were over 4500 coins already?? Then about maybe 4 hours ago all of a sudden like half of that weight disappeared and the weight changed to 2755??? Now I don't know a whole heck of a lot about coding and what not but I do know that the weight seems to be by the amount of coins that someone holds so how if their was no premine and no IPO could there have been a higher weight than even the amount of coins that "should" be in circulation for this coin? I am just curious if you could get back to me about this and maybe explain it to me that would be awesome!! Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:57:21 AM

So where did the "Dev" go?
Any updates on exchange listing, as a matter of fact any updates at all would be good.

SwagSociety.me (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:33:43 AM

Any updates on exchange listing, as a matter of fact any updates at all would be good.

I'm here  Wink, no exchange so far, but it will eventually.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:34:51 AM

Hey did you see my post two posts up from yours? I was just inquiring about something I noticed with the staking and just wondered if you could clear it up for me if you had a moment Smiley Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:47:52 AM

Hey did you see my post two posts up from yours? I was just inquiring about something I noticed with the staking and just wondered if you could clear it up for me if you had a moment Smiley Thanks

it's probably just the diff that stabilizes itself in the beginning. Swagbucks is a fork from Blackcoin so I will ask around and try to see if I can get a better answer to why the diff was higher then coin supply.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:52:02 AM

it's probably just the diff that stabilizes itself in the beginning. Swagbucks is a fork from Blackcoin so I will ask around and try to see if I can get a better answer to why the diff was higher then coin supply.
Okay ya cause for the longest time yesterday like I said the netweight was like around 4500ish and then out of nowhere it just dropped to 2755 and I was like WTF?? So that is why I was curious as to why that would have happened or if you had any ideas why that might have happened. Thanks again

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:19:01 PM

BUMP

Okay folks now we have also been given a faucet for swagbucks. You can see it here - http://bucks.luckyfaucets.com

Do you have any suggestions on, payout amount + timespan?

It has also expressed a desire of a small bounty for the faucet. How much do you think the bounty should be?

Also is there someone who is willing to help me fill the faucet and pay the bounty  Wink?

Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:39:05 PM

Dev have you submitted add request to yobit?
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:30:27 PM

Dev have you submitted add request to yobit?

I'm not home right now, but will do it the first thing tomorrow morning  Wink.

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:35:22 AM

Has anyone else had a pos block yet  Tongue?

SIX3P0

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:52:19 AM

not yet  Undecided
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:22:10 AM

I got one 28 hours ago  Undecided

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:58:37 AM

I hit one about 14 hours ago.  Smiley
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:31:31 AM

We were requested to list SwagBucks in the voting list and it has been added

https://btcpool.exchange/home/Voting

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: