Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BUCKS]💰GameBucks💰|POS 3.0|Low Supply|No Premine, ICO or IPO|  (Read 93172 times)
SwagSociety.me (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:23:18 PM

BUMP

Okay folks now we have also been given a faucet for swagbucks. You can see it here - http://bucks.luckyfaucets.com

Do you have any suggestions on, payout amount + timespan?

It has also expressed a desire of a small bounty for the faucet. How much do you think the bounty should be?

Also is there someone who is willing to help me fill the faucet and pay the bounty  Wink?

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:33:19 PM

Just got a POS block and saw that our network's weight went down from 2690 to 2618. So our POS diff seems slowly move in the right direction. We'll see how it goes in a few days.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:37:18 PM

Just got a POS block and saw that our network's weight went down from 2690 to 2618. So our POS diff seems slowly move in the right direction. We'll see how it goes in a few days.
Oh keep it up cause my time to reward just went from 25 mins to 24 mins now lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:07:12 PM

Oh keep it up cause my time to reward just went from 25 mins to 24 mins now lol

Mine is down to 18 minutes now, soon there  Grin

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:02:04 PM

What do you think? Is the current transaction fee of 0.0001 BUCKS good or too high?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:47:39 PM

What do you think? Is the current transaction fee of 0.0001 BUCKS good or too high?
That's the normal average transaction fee for most coins isn't it? I think that's fine Smiley What about exchanges for this coin? Are there any on the table yet? And also has anyone been having luck staking yet? I still haven't hit a single block yet and my staking time still stays around 24 to 25 min and doesn't budge from there lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:08:28 PM

That's the normal average transaction fee for most coins isn't it? I think that's fine Smiley What about exchanges for this coin? Are there any on the table yet? And also has anyone been having luck staking yet? I still haven't hit a single block yet and my staking time still stays around 24 to 25 min and doesn't budge from there lol
i´m agreed about fee, but staking i don´t have luck my time still 40 min.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Ya because the stake weight started out so high off the hop and your weight only contributed by the amount of coins you own it doesn't seem to matter if I keep mining or not I just keep staying just out of reach of staking rewards lol I don't know if I'm one of the only ones experiencing this kind of problem or not but I mined steady for 2 full days straight and kept cashing out of the mining pool everytime I hit 1 coin and still can't catch up to make enough weight to hit any staking rewards lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:59:06 PM

Ya because the stake weight started out so high off the hop and your weight only contributed by the amount of coins you own it doesn't seem to matter if I keep mining or not I just keep staying just out of reach of staking rewards lol I don't know if I'm one of the only ones experiencing this kind of problem or not but I mined steady for 2 full days straight and kept cashing out of the mining pool everytime I hit 1 coin and still can't catch up to make enough weight to hit any staking rewards lol

Have you had your wallet online and staking all the time? One can no longer accumulate stake weight, but has only chance to get a POS block when the wallet is online.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:00:31 PM

Have you had your wallet online and staking all the time? One can no longer accumulate stake weight, but has only chance to get a POS block when the wallet is online.
Ya I know how a POS coin works lol I ain't complaining I just saying that it doesn't seem to matter how much I mine cause I still keep chasing right behind the other stakes and holders so without my weight ever growing from sitting in my wallet and only accumulating to the amount of coins I have in my wallet it just makes getting staking rewards darn near impossible lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:17:30 PM

Ya I know how a POS coin works lol I ain't complaining I just saying that it doesn't seem to matter how much I mine cause I still keep chasing right behind the other stakes and holders so without my weight ever growing from sitting in my wallet and only accumulating to the amount of coins I have in my wallet it just makes getting staking rewards darn near impossible lol

I'm sure you know Grin.

I think POS blocks will come more regularly later on. You will eventually get a POS, I have never had as high stakeweight as the network when I got a POS block. Don't forget that we are competing with the POW network too.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:35:42 PM

I'm sure you know Grin.

I think POS blocks will come more regularly later on. You will eventually get a POS, I have never had as high stakeweight as the network when I got a POS block. Don't forget that we are competing with the POW network too.
Oh I totally understand that their is still POW going on for the coin as well but what I'm stating is that because the stakeweight doesn't ever get bigger than your coin total it's like a dog chasing it's tail lol You start getting close but then you just keep running around in circles lol Also I think that without the min age for the staking to begin it also doesn't help cause when the bigger wallets hit their reward and the min time to expect reward finally goes down a couple mins before it can go down anymore their wallets finish staking their blocks and they have their weight right back again like almost instantly. Do you get where I'm coming from? I mean I'm still going to leave my wallet open and what not but I don't think that unless a bunch of larger wallets stake all around the same time that too many other wallets will have a chance of hitting POS blocks. Does that make sense?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bayuu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:38:05 PM

So much swag Tongue

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:07:53 AM

I think it's fine.
Estimated time to reward now holding steady at 16 min.
Any word on exchange yet?

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:45:55 AM

I'm sure you know Grin.

Oh I totally understand that their is still POW going on for the coin as well but what I'm stating is that because the stakeweight doesn't ever get bigger than your coin total it's like a dog chasing it's tail lol You start getting close but then you just keep running around in circles lol Also I think that without the min age for the staking to begin it also doesn't help cause when the bigger wallets hit their reward and the min time to expect reward finally goes down a couple mins before it can go down anymore their wallets finish staking their blocks and they have their weight right back again like almost instantly. Do you get where I'm coming from? I mean I'm still going to leave my wallet open and what not but I don't think that unless a bunch of larger wallets stake all around the same time that too many other wallets will have a chance of hitting POS blocks. Does that make sense?

Yes, I understand what you mean. Will try to find answers to your questions (we'll have more answers when blackcoin come out with its witepaper on POS 3.0). This with the POS 3.0 is fairly new to me.  Tongue

I think it's fine.
Estimated time to reward now holding steady at 16 min.
Any word on exchange yet?

Nothing new yet  Tongue

SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:57:07 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 09:11:44 PM by SwagSociety.me

Thought we could start a bounty list:

The first two bounties, I think of is an exchange and the faucet. Gives every bounty its own address that people can send their contributions to. Please give suggestions for more bounties, that we can have.

Bounty list:

I will also send 20 Bucks to both bounties

edit: Sent tx:64dbf46d65bbabeaeb32d8e2c3a5a81225d108c17ad93da449627eb5b1c52a7a & tx:d75f3a6375d65c52d3e4dc239fe1042cb975bc0242295a86e34d18e6578660df

adabau

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:18:49 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 10:30:50 PM by adabau

The first two bounties, I think of is an exchange and the faucet. Gives every bounty its own address that people can send their contributions to. Please give suggestions for more bounties, that we can have.

Bounty list:

edit: Sent tx:64dbf46d65bbabeaeb32d8e2c3a5a81225d108c17ad93da449627eb5b1c52a7a & tx:d75f3a6375d65c52d3e4dc239fe1042cb975bc0242295a86e34d18e6578660df

Good idea, I send 10 Bucks to both bounties too.

Come on people, and help. It does not matter if it's a small donation, all helps!

Ok i've sent 10 to both addresses, here is the tx: 387ac23ddfa595b0b9e124a764af685867abaa2a60b33c5327cdebf2908f841d
SwagSociety.me (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:22:19 PM

Bounty list:

Good idea, I send 10 Bucks to both bounties too.

Come on people, and help. It does not matter if it's a small donation, all helps!

Ok i've sent 10 to both addresses, here is the tx: 387ac23ddfa595b0b9e124a764af685867abaa2a60b33c5327cdebf2908f841d

Nice OP updated  Grin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:31:57 PM

Awesome great idea lets get this coin on an exchange Smiley That would rock Smiley I heard some Yobit people asking to get it listed there

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

adabau

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:36:41 PM

Awesome great idea lets get this coin on an exchange Smiley That would rock Smiley I heard some Yobit people asking to get it listed there

Asked https://btcpool.exchange but they want 0.125 BTC  Shocked to add swagbucks  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: