Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ecardking << CHEAPEST GIFT CARD SHOP FOR BTC  (Read 2338 times)
ecardking (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:44:28 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 01:04:06 AM by ecardking

Hey guys. I've been trading gift cards for about 2.5 years now. I'm pretty well known on Localbitcoins for being a consistent supplier of gift cards, but I also do buy all types. If you want me to buy your gift card shoot a PM, but don't expect the best rate  Undecided

My LocalBitcoins: https://localbitcoins.com/p/ecardking/

I'll begin to expand my services over to forums. You'll see alot of threads and posts around this section from me. For now, here is what I have to sell:

$300 Amazon for $160 - https://payivy.com/v/d9f9f
$500 Amazon for $250 - https://payivy.com/v/cb30e
$500 eBay for $200 - https://payivy.com/v/6fa56
NEW - $600 BestBuy for $150 - https://payivy.com/v/b6fc8

I also accept PayPal, PM, OkPay, Payza, Skrill, Neteller and Paxum. Please PM me to buy with any of those. Also, just ask me if I have a gift card, if you're in the USA, I might/most probably have it or can get it for you.
ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:53:48 PM

Regarding vouch copies, this is a 1 time use coupon:

FirstBuyer

First to claim gets 10% off any code from my shop. Please leave a review if you claimed it <3.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:09:25 PM

Do you accept ESCROW on this forum?
ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:11:48 PM

Do you accept ESCROW on this forum?

What is escrow? You mean middleman? Yea for sure, but you gotta find fees, and if we use escrow, I am not responsible after you confirm the code works the second you check, after that it's all yours.
lastlook

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:12:05 PM

Posting due to interest. I'll be back when I have some BTC.
ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:04:32 AM

New card added, only 1 of it though for now. Code still active for 10% off: FirstBuyer
Noax

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

GET EVERYTHING AT MY DOLLAR SHOP LINK IN SIG

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:09:00 AM

Can you post any proof of that localbitcoin account actually being YOUR account?

ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:11:18 AM

Can you post any proof of that localbitcoin account actually being YOUR account?

What kind of proof?
Noax

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:22:57 AM

What kind of proof?

the section where you typed "note:" on the localbitcoin site; add something like "bitcointalk" and then people can check the link to see that you are legit.

ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:37:17 AM

What kind of proof?

the section where you typed "note:" on the localbitcoin site; add something like "bitcointalk" and then people can check the link to see that you are legit.

What do you mean? I have a Skype I think and a Hangouts if you wanna be serious about business?
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:39:44 AM

escrow or die.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 04:48:28 AM

How did you obtain these gift cards and why you sell them at very low price?
Through carding? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:09:11 AM

I'm quite interested buying an amazon gift card but with lower denomination , you've got something like $100 or $150? Also I am a bit worried that the gift cards were illegally obtained, how can you prove those are legit ones? Escrow is a must, I don't like buying on such sites like payivy.
ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:25:59 AM

I'm quite interested buying an amazon gift card but with lower denomination , you've got something like $100 or $150? Also I am a bit worried that the gift cards were illegally obtained, how can you prove those are legit ones? Escrow is a must, I don't like buying on such sites like payivy.

Ok, since ppl want escrow, I will find a specific person to escrow all my sales. My time is limited so maybe I send them codes and they sell for me? Someone plz step up, I'm not familiar with who to trust, and I don't have time to search Sad(((((

sry
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:38:58 AM

Ok, since ppl want escrow, I will find a specific person to escrow all my sales. My time is limited so maybe I send them codes and they sell for me? Someone plz step up, I'm not familiar with who to trust, and I don't have time to search Sad(((((

sry
You can take a look at the list of escrow available in this forum here.

Life sucks.
tigerfree
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:36:56 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

i prefer :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18321
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:49:39 AM

sry

Good idea but I think you have to prove to escrow that you are offering legitimate gift cards. The list of trusted escrows were on the link given above.

I also prefer OgNasty as he is very well known and very reputable in this forum. He's service fee is a bit high for me though Cheesy but its worth the security he'll guarantee.

Off-topic: Are you satan? Your activity was 666 Shocked Shocked Grin
tigerfree
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:56:07 AM

sry

Good idea but I think you have to prove to escrow that you are offering legitimate gift cards. The list of trusted escrows were on the link given above.

I also prefer OgNasty as he is very well known and very reputable in this forum. He's service fee is a bit high for me though Cheesy but its worth the security he'll guarantee.

Off-topic: Are you satan? Your activity was 666 Shocked Shocked Grin

lol
ecardking (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:51:05 PM

My profile is red, why? What did I do? Sad
Noax

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:40:37 PM

My profile is red, why? What did I do? Sad

someone gave you negative feedback because of money laundering.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: