Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucets and Bitcoin Information  (Read 409 times)
coinforlife (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

We have put together a bitcoin information website with a complete updated faucet list.

Learn About Bitcoin, blockchain, Wallets, Mining, Faucets, and much more.

Share Bitcoin Information... Grin

http://BitcoinAffiliateList.com
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:41:10 AM

Very ugly site full of advertisements. Sorry to say but I did not enjoy and those ads ended my visit before it really even started.

elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:11:53 PM

Very ugly site full of advertisements. Sorry to say but I did not enjoy and those ads ended my visit before it really even started.

The site isn't ugly at all and yes there are lots of ads but its not messy (im browsing it on mobile)

And op, i like your site as it is very informative, will definitely share this to newbies in our fb group!
Ace_Of_Fades

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:18:50 PM

Your website is very informative, It's a nice read for people to understand how bitcoin works. I like it.  Grin Just a tip, try making your background static or find a tile background that repeats seamlessly. It doesn't look good on the eyes when you see it repeat.

WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

Not sure if its only me but I tried on chrome / IE / Firefox and the scrolling part is sort of lag-ish probably due to the template used, so if you could make it smoother, it would be really nice, even if it becomes the normal scroll style, it would be still better and the background it will hurt the eyes upon scrolling the page, a simple one will certainly improve the matter. Other than those is a nice website overall.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:09:55 PM

unfortunatly is true the full advertisiment. The top banner with all faucet ref (like moonbitcoin, farmsathosi) is very hard to see with pc with mining gpu, is better use a different banner
coinforlife (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 08:35:31 AM

Oh thank you guys for all that, I am very impressed that i got such good responses, kinda hard to agree with sloppy but Ill take, that as an impression id like to change.  I am going to work on a few things immediately, I so appreciate all your advice and comments. You guys are the best. I will re-post a "Update - How am I doing" reply soon.

thanks Again,

Your Brains Are Appreciated!!!!!

coinforlife (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:43:46 AM

UPDATED PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

I took into consideration all of what was posted earlier and made many changes, please tell me how you guys/gals as crypto people, feel about this site.

http://bitcoinaffiliatelist.com

And thank you  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: