Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please suggest me altcoins to invest to that have.....  (Read 1292 times)
gnargnar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:00:56 PM

In this oversatured crypto world full of copycats, scam schemes and empty promises, Please suggest me altcoins to invest to that have :

- strong community that is pro-active and not just passive, waiting for the dream (pump);

- an extensive list of merchants accepting the coin (just listed at coinpayments not enough);

- ongoing developments;

Right now, just one altcoins come to my mind and it's GuldenCoin NLG but I'm curious to hear about others, if any.

Thank you for any suggestions with links to read more about.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:41:03 AM

In this oversatured crypto world full of copycats, scam schemes and empty promises, Please suggest me altcoins to invest to that have :

- strong community that is pro-active and not just passive, waiting for the dream (pump);

- an extensive list of merchants accepting the coin (just listed at coinpayments not enough);

- ongoing developments;

Right now, just one altcoins come to my mind and it's GuldenCoin NLG but I'm curious to hear about others, if any.

take a look at bitshares, if you want. http://bitshares.org

- strong community that is pro-active and not just passive, waiting for the dream (pump); > one of the most active communities in my opinion - bitsharestalk.org

- an extensive list of merchants accepting the coin (just listed at coinpayments not enough); > that's one of bitshares' weak points

- ongoing developments; > weekly mumble session with the lead dev bytemaster, giving updates and answering questions. also very active on the forums

XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:07:35 AM

- ongoing developments;

DMD isnt bad i think nova coin has a way of staying relevant, although i have been afk for a fewe weeks its still seems pretty strong

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:21:05 PM

- ongoing developments;

*AHEM*

WBB - best dev in the alt scene, very promising plans/coin and soon to be new exchange 1ex.trade addition next week (same owners)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.0
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:03:29 PM

Just take a look at top10 in Coinmarketcap. Forget about Dash and Ripple. Add NXT.

Easy.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:07:51 PM

You do not want to have a copy cat and you do want a unique tech with great community and dev? Then NXT is exactly what you are looking for.
i also recommend Qora, NEM and Bitcoindark. Do some research to find the unique out of these coins.
testz
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:24:35 PM

BitShares
Visit our forum and you will see lot of interesting discussions: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,5.0.html

PS: For investment I suggest you look and invest into first 10 crypto systems from top 10  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 08:06:44 PM

I concur with NXT, beaten-down as it is. Undecided Its only weak point is the same as the one for Bitshares: no extensive merchant adoption as of yet. But it's definitely a "sleeper."

Caveat Emptor: Given its volatility, it's a long-term hold; you'd better be prepared to tolerate rising a big percentage loss [as I am right now] while you wait for it to take off.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Ubertroco

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:16:29 PM

I would say Magi (XMG)

- strong community that is pro-active and not just passive, waiting for the dream (pump); > the community is very helpfull and always talking. 1 or 2 pages per day.

- an extensive list of merchants accepting the coin (just listed at coinpayments not enough); > I dont know if it has any merchants accepting it but it has a payment network already running. (https://www.m-epays.com/)

- ongoing developments; > dev always participating. Developing new features. Third PoI ongoing.

boodle

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:18:35 PM

We have aspirations but are not quite there yet Wink

Maybe add more diverse merchant requirements in the mix?

Nordicbeast

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

See people over me have said bitshares. I can support that.
One of the few interesting coins on the market today.
gnargnar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:19:33 PM

Wink thanks guys for the replies so far. Much appreciated.
Gonna read more about each proposed alts now.
Keep 'em coming!

pille

Activity: 436

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:37:50 PM

Dash for private and instant payments. Trying to fix many Bitcoin issues.

#2 topic on Bitcointalk by replies and views (statistics). Seperate, active community with 3,771 members https://dashtalk.org/ new ideas being discussed every day.

could be better, especially in terms of real world adoption, but still doing well for an altcoin Merchant list

- ongoing developments;

Big core team with 17+ members. Developent is funded decentralized by blockchain. Huge roadmap for the next release: Multi­Tier P2P Network, Decentralized API, Social Wallet, automatic instant transactions, Scalability and performance   v13 Paper - https://www.dash.org/evolution/

You should also know, there has been a fast mine on release (2million coins in first 24hours) https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118

Also interesting: ethereum (applications), bitshares (trading), Storjcoin X (cloud)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:52:42 PM

mmm, well i think you  can watch for blackcoin, clams, rubycoin too se to be serious, but the best advise i can give you is Diversification, dont put all the money only in one project, good luck
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:14:43 PM

i still believe in XDN.

this is a coin thats develops steady and is far away from pump and dump.

only wide acceptance is still missing.
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:35:07 PM

MINT.
Take a look at Mintcoin.
1) MINT is really undervalued right now. Just about ready to reverse from a downtrend.
2) Active community, active devs, faster than almost every coin (30 second confirmations), energy efficient. Mintcoins will Mint new coins if you save them too. I invest in Mintcoin like I would mining gear, it pays off. There are some shops that accept it too.

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:53:41 PM

Dash for private and instant payments. Trying to fix many Bitcoin issues.

#2 topic on Bitcointalk by replies and views (statistics). Seperate, active community with 3,771 members https://dashtalk.org/ new ideas being discussed every day.

could be better, especially in terms of real world adoption, but still doing well for an altcoin Merchant list

- ongoing developments;

Big core team with 17+ members. Developent is funded decentralized by blockchain. Huge roadmap for the next release: Multi­Tier P2P Network, Decentralized API, Social Wallet, automatic instant transactions, Scalability and performance   v13 Paper - https://www.dash.org/evolution/

You should also know, there has been a fast mine on release (2million coins in first 24hours) https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118

Also interesting: ethereum (applications), bitshares (trading), Storjcoin X (cloud)

great compilation. I should check out storj too... but they're still in Beta as far as I know

ironbit

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:20:37 PM

i like Nxt assets, they pay reguarly dividends and most prices are stable. Counterparty assets are good too. Better than coins in my opinion.
cryptodromeda

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:50:23 PM

Monero.

It is the number one private cryptocurrency in terms of credibility and size of community, the only cryptocurrency to be endorsed and contributed to by Bitcoin core members, the only private cryptocurrency to be featured on BitcoinWisdom, the only private cryptocurrency to be featured on the /r/Bitcoin sidebar and currently is the 6th biggest cryptocurrency overall on CoinGecko.

It is also currently very underpriced as it is presently deemed too complicated to use by the general public; exactly what they said about Bitcoin in 2010. The technology is brand new and at its foundations. As it grows the price will explode. Follow the smart people, not the flashing lights and bells.

It's a kind of blindness that reason alone cannot cure.
Farmgloria

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:28:13 PM

I support those that have stated Monero, lots of interesting stuff going on and definetely a good investment right now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: