Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN $10 DAILY ON AUTOPILOT  (Read 4110 times)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:55:04 PM

I received the guide in the OP. To be honest it's not a very impressive method, but with some effort it could work. It contains a couple of links to help you get started, but imo it could've been better.
Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:28:12 PM

I received the guide in the OP. To be honest it's not a very impressive method, but with some effort it could work. It contains a couple of links to help you get started, but imo it could've been better.

What kind of effort do you mean? Setup-effort, of continuous effort? Smiley And OP claims that it works on "auto-pilot" would that be a fair thing to claim?

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:29:41 PM

What kind of effort do you mean? Setup-effort, of continuous effort? Smiley And OP claims that it works on "auto-pilot" would that be a fair thing to claim?
You only need some setup effort, it is really easy but there is one small issue and I hope the OP can PM me and fix this issue, it isn't a big issue but it is the helpfull to earn for real!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

TBH the guide I received didn't go into detail, so I'm not 100% sure. From what I understand the technique described needs a setup effort but also some effort to maintain things up and running.
Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:58:46 PM

TBH the guide I received didn't go into detail, so I'm not 100% sure. From what I understand the technique described needs a setup effort but also some effort to maintain things up and running.

I see, but is the guide detailed enough or is there a lot of guesswork involved?

noel57 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

I have already covered this in my explanations, what else could you expect from 1 page book but i offer outstanding support.
Contrary you dont need any effort as this runs on autopilot.
Thank you for your review.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:15:46 PM

Thank you for your review however this does not require much effort though i agreed that the book does not go into details but buyers are free to ask me any question.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:18:02 PM

The method will work, but noel needs te renew sone links to others that are better to use. Then it would be worth yout money to buy this ebook. Also reply to my PM Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:27:39 PM

The method will work, but noel needs te renew sone links to others that are better to use. Then it would be worth yout money to buy this ebook. Also reply to my PM Smiley
I have replied your PM this is easier than you can imagine, i reserve those other website because of reviews.
I will add 3 more website (links) to buyers after purchase.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:28:31 PM

op I will be interested in this once you have got the links up to date and the guide is properly ready for me to set up and start earning. Few questions please, will I need a bank account for this? Is this a long term venture or is it likely to stop in a certain amount of time, if so how long? Thanks. Also could those have a vouch let me know the above questions please.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:31:27 PM

op I will be interested in this once you have got the links up to date and the guide is properly ready for me to set up and start earning. Few questions please, will I need a bank account for this? Is this a long term venture or is it likely to stop in a certain amount of time, if so how long? Thanks. Also could those have a vouch let me know the above questions please.
It doesn't require a bank account for the links i got now. But he will update it with 3 new links so that could change, but I think it will be without. U can set it up within 10 minutes. If u set up multiple things, then th earnings are limitless.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:42:05 PM

It doesn't require a bank account for the links i got now. But he will update it with 3 new links so that could change, but I think it will be without. U can set it up within 10 minutes. If u set up multiple things, then th earnings are limitless.
Thank you FruitsBasket for those answers they are correct.
@ Ruzka the ebook is ready though with only 2 websites, you will get 3 more links after purchasing the ebook though in a separate note just to avoid leechers.
The method will continue to work for as long as you wish.

mib_gooanga

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:36:53 PM

I would like to give it a shot, can you send me a PM with payment methods and what not?
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:41:36 PM

Thank you FruitsBasket for those answers they are correct.
@ Ruzka the ebook is ready though with only 2 websites, you will get 3 more links after purchasing the ebook though in a separate note just to avoid leechers.
The method will continue to work for as long as you wish.

Well that sounds like I should give it a try lol Thank you both for clearing my questions up! I will pm you or you can pm me your address and we will get this deal done and if it is as described I will come back and leave valid feedback.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:49:09 PM

I read here some posts but there is no one who have $10 daily income from this method just @FruitsBasket review that with some change any one can earn which is not good enough any one using this method and have any real income from this method waiting for positive feedback
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:53:49 PM

I read here some posts but there is no one who have $10 daily income from this method just @FruitsBasket review that with some change any one can earn which is not good enough any one using this method and have any real income from this method waiting for positive feedback
I can do the method now, but noel needs to provide new links and he will do that very soon, then it will be more usefull and u have an automatic generating income that never ends. You can do this free, and then it takes a bit longer, if u invest little money(5$) u will get amazing results Wink

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

I can do the method now, but noel needs to provide new links and he will do that very soon, then it will be more usefull and u have an automatic generating income that never ends. You can do this free, and then it takes a bit longer, if u invest little money(5$) u will get amazing results Wink
Thanks for your very quick and positive feedback now I will wait for update about this as you have your first income then please post here after this I will also give a try to this method
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:27:07 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 09:09:55 PM by noel57

This ebook is now updated with 8 more links and update have been sent to the people that bought earlier.
Now with bitcoin payment.
You can buy this by sending $10 to 1DuXLg2sDVdmQ5VFU8wzoqASvBtrG1s212 then pm me your tx id.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:31:51 AM

I guess a little risk would worth the shot...

Sending you 7$ in btc

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:35:27 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 05:49:41 AM by P4ndoraBox7

Sent 0.0165 BTC 7 USD value at time sent.

I will edit this msg with tx id

Edit ; 9022aeb27f423f2a5bcf0fa5f93d6a6dc4756e35df6b23005b2b03c2b2850362

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: