Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Wordpress  (Read 3267 times)
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:20:37 AM

For those looking for a totally independent solution, we now have two options!

1. Cryptowoo - support is awesome and the dev really knows what hes doing.  Lots of advanced options in this plugin.  It is a paid plugin but totally worth it.

2. Bitcoinway gesman - looks like the dev resumed support of the bitcoin payments plugin last month and released updated version.  For jow, support is present but id suggest cryptowoo if u want guaranteed long term support.

Both work off electrum mpk and have zero middlemen
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 11:27:33 AM

Hi, I found another wordpress plugin that allows you to integrate BTC payment. It is GoUrl. You can integrate it with woocommerce (if you want)
Here is the link : https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-paid-downloads-membership/

johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:16:53 PM

Hi, I found another wordpress plugin that allows you to integrate BTC payment. It is GoUrl. You can integrate it with woocommerce (if you want)
Here is the link : https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-paid-downloads-membership/

I used gourl for a while when i had no other options but never really liked it as it kinda has a middleman in the transaction (unless they changed upgraded that).

I cant say enough about how solid the cryptowoo plugin has been for me for months now.  Active independent developer.  Tons of options.  And u can go completely middleman-less with electrum mpk or u can use a middleman like block.io or blockcypher to do forwarding style receipt of payments.

No gateway problems and lots of options there too.

Check it out, u wont be sorry..

I also hear that the gesman bitcoin payments for woocommerce is now upgraded but i personally cant get it to work.  Cryptowoo works perfect tho.

Unless u need the fiat conversion done for u, i dint see anything even close to the cryptowoo plugin being available.  Anybody nominate somethhing better?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:07:53 AM

I used gourl for a while when i had no other options but never really liked it as it kinda has a middleman in the transaction (unless they changed upgraded that).

I cant say enough about how solid the cryptowoo plugin has been for me for months now.  Active independent developer.  Tons of options.  And u can go completely middleman-less with electrum mpk or u can use a middleman like block.io or blockcypher to do forwarding style receipt of payments.

No gateway problems and lots of options there too.

Check it out, u wont be sorry..

I also hear that the gesman bitcoin payments for woocommerce is now upgraded but i personally cant get it to work.  Cryptowoo works perfect tho.

Unless u need the fiat conversion done for u, i dint see anything even close to the cryptowoo plugin being available.  Anybody nominate somethhing better?

WordPress keeps updating thats my issue there from time to time. so once you get your plugins working, you might wanna stop updating your WordPress so avoid the compatibility issues with your plauin else you would have to configure again and again which can be a pain. There are times that solution wont come easy that you would need to hire a coder for it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: