Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting moderator reversal  (Read 465 times)
ColumbiaBasinMining (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

A Bitcoin Mining Company

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:18:43 PM

We have an issue with a moderator moving our thread from Mining Speculation, and seeking a reversal.

Our primary propose of this thread is seeking investors to help purchase land and start our Bitcoin Mining operation.  We make it clear this is Bitcoin Mining, and as the section is called “Mining Speculation” and we definitely full under that category based on the dictionary definition.

Dictionary.com states speculation:

engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, especially trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price.

Also of the Mining section child boards (Mining support, Pools, Mining software (miners), Hardware, Mining speculation) there is no other choice but to offer our business model in “Mining Speculation”. 

If you look throughout the "Mining Speculation" board, you will find other such posting selling cloud mining, and asking to start a bitcoin mining farm.

All we ask is to please have our thread place back.

Thank you for your time.

Columbia Basin Mining, LLC -- Bitcoin at a savings of 25% to 45% off market price.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:20:55 PM

Mining speculation (child board of Mining) - Speculation about mining hardware (will this rig break even, when, etc.), difficulty (predictions about it rising/falling), profitability (is this rig profitable, should I mine with such price of electricity, etc.), etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:22:44 PM

Well shorena said it. What you are offering is a service and belongs in service ANN. Give an example of
such posting selling cloud mining
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1635

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:53:52 AM

He didn't specify exactly which thread it was that I moved that he objected to but it was this one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1276907.0

Fits perfectly in service announcements as far as I'm concerned and isn't a mining thread by any of the mining subsection definitions.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:42:28 AM

Dictionary.com states speculation:

One thing to keep in mind is this forum has rules and yes some put certain posts in certain threads.   No matter what a dictionary say's the forum rules still are what are followed. 

Honestly it's kinda a mix of a lot of things I mean I brought it up in one topic farming and mining have nothing to do with each other.  I actually do have farm experience it very hard work..... i like computers much better.    Honestly someone almost needs to take a class or two before ever investing in a farm.  But I guess this is getting off topic.

But it was moved to a proper forum, no matter what dictionary says.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: