Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500?  (Read 17070 times)
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:07:29 PM

Yes bitcoin will go up to 500 this year,the market now in bitcoin price is getting higher and higher so i think it will take us to 500 again.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:35:48 PM

Yes bitcoin will go up to 500 this year,the market now in bitcoin price is getting higher and higher so i think it will take us to 500 again.

At the end of this year i see a 550 value happening. but right now i am way to curious if something will happen with the halving.
But the action of the days make me thing something good will happen before the halving.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:20:04 PM

It's very plausible to see the price go back to 500 again. The action has started and the halving is next door. Perhaps some people anticipate on a quick profit
or some whales try to influence the price again..
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:10:35 PM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

I believe that Bitcoin is going to hit $500 this year it has to happen we are just around $400 for way to long. Change is needed when it comes to Bitcoin because people get tired of waiting and they will leave.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

At the end of this year i see a 550 value happening. but right now i am way to curious if something will happen with the halving.
But the action of the days make me thing something good will happen before the halving.

We all expect good things to be happen at the halving or/and at the end of the year, but the number of altcoins which is keeping increasing every month makes me think that the bitcoin price will not go as higher as we expect, but the target of $500 is reachable.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:07:07 PM

We all expect good things to be happen at the halving or/and at the end of the year, but the number of altcoins which is keeping increasing every month makes me think that the bitcoin price will not go as higher as we expect, but the target of $500 is reachable.
Price of altcoins has little or no effect on Bitcoin. It is the other way round: due to a high network effect, Bitcoin price movements impact heavily the price of altcoins.

this space is intentionally left blank
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:37:27 AM

We are almost there.. a little more increase and we will be at $500, may not be at the end of this year and probably earlier before the halving..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:47:32 AM

We are almost there.. a little more increase and we will be at $500, may not be at the end of this year and probably earlier before the halving..

Even if we come very close to $500 the price will get dumped down real hard again. I think it will take 2 or 3 attempts to finally touch $500 before the block halving.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:20:17 AM

Yeah really mate,we can see the price increase to reach $500 within next two months and halving has a great potential to rise the price to some greater values. Hope it will grow very fast in the coming months.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:49:19 PM

Yeah well said, obtaining $500 or more than that is not a tedious factor, as all of us are believing that bitcoin is going to hit more than $700 this year. But as you quoted above maintaining the same level is the main factor, if it happens it will be fine for its users.
Wishful thinking my friend with that $700. Bitcoin shouldn't surpass $500-600 this year, unless there is a fundamentally important development, e.g., final agreement on the block size.

The price that you are saying will be achieved at the time of halving and by the end of the year we will be close to $1k or even more then that due to halving.

Yeah when the days are near to halving if the price is near to $500 as quoted the price might around $800-$1200 after halving. If the reaches $500 only after halving no need to think of touching $1000 this year.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:47:27 PM

after looking at the price recently rose, I guess only requires +$50 so bitcoin reached the price of $ 500, it would be better if bitcoin prices up to $ 500 before halving

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:53:53 PM

The price today is nearly 500 and i think we will hit 500 soon in few weeks just relax and hold more bitcoins so that you ca make more profit..
Or collect more bitcoins do jobs in services section to make more bitcoin...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:39:32 PM

The bitcoin will go up to the 500 dollar because of the halving, at the end of this year it will even go to a higher amount.
If you invest right now you will make a lot of profit soon or later this year!

I want bitcoin price to reach more than 1000$. I think after halving price will grow more than 1000$. I am saving bitcoin Guys save bitcoins and enjoy in future.

i also want the price to reach the $1000 level once again, but i'm realistic enough to know that the chances of this to happen are very low. thinking in terms of the price reaching the $600 price level this year is a far more realistic goal to happen this year.
If you arerealistic then accept the reality that in 2013 the price of bitcoin was $200 and in that year it reached to about $1200. In that view you have to believe that it is a chance that bitcoin will reach $1000.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

The price today is nearly 500 and i think we will hit 500 soon in few weeks just relax and hold more bitcoins so that you ca make more profit..
Or collect more bitcoins do jobs in services section to make more bitcoin...
Well its still right now around 450 so its still need another 500 dollar but I also think its possible and will happen very soon if everything will be the same as now.
Most likely it will be at the beginning of the next month that it will hit this amount.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:12:24 PM

The bitcoin is going to the 500 dollar very soon, we are just so close to it, its just a little bit of time we need before it will hit it.
I also think if we will hit it that it will lower a bit to be honest.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:13:54 PM

The bitcoin is going to the 500 dollar very soon, we are just so close to it, its just a little bit of time we need before it will hit it.
I also think if we will hit it that it will lower a bit to be honest.

Bitcoin has full potential to reach that price in next few months, as we are getting closer to halving will allow us to see much higher price by the halving.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:50:41 PM

Bitcoin is going to 500 by the end of week  Smiley And i think there are 2 solutions when block reward is halved, it will reach 1000$ or it will die...i dont see profitability of mining half reward for same $ with harder dificulty..maybe china have cheap electricity  Grin
I honestly do not think it will rise to the amount of 500 dollar by the end of this week, it will take some time to still rise 50 dollar more in my eyes.
Most likely it will happen around the beginning of the next month indeed.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:06:12 AM

There is a possibility that it will reach the 500 in the end of the year and many people are also hoping for it so they can sell it in the end of the year and that will be nice for them.
Bitcoin is currency so you actually never know what will happen with the value so you have to take also some risks if you are going to buy or sell your Bitcoin.

The halving is also coming so maybe the value will also rise after that.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:29:26 AM

Bitcoin is going to 500 by the end of week  Smiley And i think there are 2 solutions when block reward is halved, it will reach 1000$ or it will die...i dont see profitability of mining half reward for same $ with harder dificulty..maybe china have cheap electricity  Grin
I honestly do not think it will rise to the amount of 500 dollar by the end of this week, it will take some time to still rise 50 dollar more in my eyes.

Eventhough it won't happen by end of this week, possibility is still high to get at that $500 floor even without halving that will happen because that is expected to happen and no one can stop it even another tantrums by a core developer.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:51:28 AM

Eventhough it won't happen by end of this week, possibility is still high to get at that $500 floor even without halving that will happen because that is expected to happen and no one can stop it even another tantrums by a core developer.

We will see $500 bitcoin in next couple of weeks, and it is predicted that bitcoin will achieve this value before the halving and that would be the best value to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: