Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500?  (Read 17065 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:30:37 PM

I think the price will reach $500 within few weeks or less. so one should not sell now and wait for more rising to get more profit Grin
if the end of the month touched $450, the possibility of the next month we could see the price touched $500
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:59:33 PM

Yeah well said, obtaining $500 or more than that is not a tedious factor, as all of us are believing that bitcoin is going to hit more than $700 this year. But as you quoted above maintaining the same level is the main factor, if it happens it will be fine for its users.
Wishful thinking my friend with that $700. Bitcoin shouldn't surpass $500-600 this year, unless there is a fundamentally important development, e.g., final agreement on the block size.

The price that you are saying will be achieved at the time of halving and by the end of the year we will be close to $1k or even more then that due to halving.
Remember that the price is not only about the coins to be mined, but also about the coins that are already in circulation. After the halving in July 75% of all coins will be already mined and may be used to push the price down at any desired level.
Yes, it is also a chance but the coins holder want to see the price higher, no one will work to reduce their price, as with that they will lose their coins also, and if the price started to come to lose the buyers will be decreased I think and after that no one believe and the whales will also lose their money.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:31:19 PM

I think the price will reach $500 within few weeks or less. so one should not sell now and wait for more rising to get more profit Grin
if the end of the month touched $450, the possibility of the next month we could see the price touched $500
you are right. if this continues, and the increase in bitcoin is going, I think next month we can see that the price of bitcoin has been stable at $ 500 or higher

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:07:55 PM

we already touched $450 back in March and that didn't make us to move towards $500 so far this month.

this space is intentionally left blank
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:56:34 PM

we already touched $450 back in March and that didn't make us to move towards $500 so far this month.

I think the bitcoin price will reach $500 in May or June. if the price rises too fast, it will become a pump and dump.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:46:44 PM

I think the bitcoin price will reach $500 in May or June. if the price rises too fast, it will become a pump and dump.
That would be nothing new. Last time we had it back in November 2015. Rinse and repeat.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:33:35 PM

It rose too fast. So the price dropped to $430 again. This process will repeat many times, then the price will rise.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:10:17 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 07:54:46 PM by uki

It rose too fast. So the price dropped to $430 again. This process will repeat many times, then the price will rise.
We are yet simply too far away from halving for the pump to start. Apart from speculation (halving hype), there are no other reasons for the price to rise at the moment.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:37:58 AM

The bitcoin is going up to $500. But it will be a slow process. It might reach that level in the middle of June or early July.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:26:38 PM

It is waiting for the price to reach 500. From there the real tension begin.
Will it hold? or will it go back like we have seen last time. If it can hold at around 500 dollar I am sure we are in for a nice treat this year.

i am already a happy person if we see the $500 price level get maintained throughout this entire year. that would be great. i give it a 50% chance to hold. maybe there will be whales trying to push the price lower in order to create a panic selling wave by people.
Bitcoin is getting more worth now indeed but as you can see now you see also that there are now more people is holding their Bitcoin and that is quite nice.
But the bad thing it wont reach that high value in this year so it takes a long time until it will be more worth.
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:35:40 PM

The bitcoin is going up to $500. But it will be a slow process. It might reach that level in the middle of June or early July.

I am happy with the price of $500 in June or July. It makes the bitcoin a stable currency and encourage its adoption.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:49:07 PM

We are yet simply too far away from halving for the pump to start. Apart from speculation (halving hype), there are no other reasons for the price to rise at the moment.

But the speculation says that we will see this price by the end of this month, but again no one is sure about that and no one knows when we will actually see that price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:55:41 PM

It is true. bitcoin certainly will reach $ 500 price if bitcoin prices always go up slowly. maybe 1 or 2 months ahead we've been waiting for bitcoin prices reach $ 550 again  Grin
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:06:27 PM

We are very close to this at this point.  I speculate also that it will reach 500 by the end of the month and pick up steam to 600 by mid June.

I love Bitcoin
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:22:26 PM

We are very close to this at this point.  I speculate also that it will reach 500 by the end of the month and pick up steam to 600 by mid June.

the end of 2015 we are also very close to $500. but it never achieved in 2015.
I hope this time we could touch $500 and hopefully halving will bring it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:29:21 PM

the end of 2015 we are also very close to $500. but it never achieved in 2015.
I hope this time we could touch $500 and hopefully halving will bring it

$500 is a nice round level only in the US. When converted into different currencies, it doesn't look like a target any more.
What we should be really focusing on are the key resistance levels. These are the same irrespective of your local currency.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:47:50 PM

We will see this price very soon may be at the end of the month, and I don't think that we need to wait long enough  to see this price, as this price seems to be realistic now.

Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:49:10 PM

We will see this price very soon may be at the end of the month, and I don't think that we need to wait long enough  to see this price, as this price seems to be realistic now.

I think we will see the $500 price before July, the halving time. The price of bitcoin will rise gradually.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:51:45 PM

I think we will see the $500 price before July, the halving time. The price of bitcoin will rise gradually.

Yes bitcoin has started to gain a pace in price movement so wen can expect this price  very soon, and maybe we will see this price before halving.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:46:30 PM

We are all waiting for this to happen but so far i don't see it happen anymore. There is too much resistance at the moment.
Maybe next year?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: