Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500?  (Read 17065 times)
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:25:07 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 03:48:45 AM by Qunenin

$500 is what we expected at the start of May 2016.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

We are very close to this at this point.  I speculate also that it will reach 500 by the end of the month and pick up steam to 600 by mid June.

the end of 2015 we are also very close to $500. but it never achieved in 2015.
I hope this time we could touch $500 and hopefully halving will bring it

The price went just over $500 in early November 2015. But after touching $500 the price went down real hard for whatever reason. Some say it was the MMM ponzi in China and others say it was due to the FBI coins auction.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:56:12 AM

hard resistance was on 450 now is on 500
take a lot of patience for this kind of price change
im waiting for big one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:25:55 AM

im waiting for big one

Looking for big one can really take a time, doesn't seem to be possible in this month, but may be we can see higher price before the couple days of halving stage.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:54:36 AM

We will see this price very soon may be at the end of the month, and I don't think that we need to wait long enough  to see this price, as this price seems to be realistic now.

Every user here hoping and expecting for the bitcoin price over $500. Before few weeks enormous increase in price was experienced and if it had continued already we might have touched $500. No patience is needed to see that price.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:02:32 AM

im waiting for big one

Looking for big one can really take a time, doesn't seem to be possible in this month, but may be we can see higher price before the couple days of halving stage.

i didnt meant right this month or next patience here is your ally
last halving didnt change much but few month after was huge jump
im hopping for same thing now

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:04:13 PM

Soon or later this will happen, the most are saying this will happen at the end of this month and I also think this will happen.
500 dollar is a good number to start with, invest now the price is still good people!
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:16:04 PM

Soon or later this will happen, the most are saying this will happen at the end of this month and I also think this will happen.
500 dollar is a good number to start with, invest now the price is still good people!

$500 will be achieved very soon, maybe we can see this price at the end of this month, and people are eagerly waiting to see that price so that they can sell and make some profits from it.
Doomer

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:30:30 PM

$500 will be achieved very soon, maybe we can see this price at the end of this month, and people are eagerly waiting to see that price so that they can sell and make some profits from it.

Depends on successful SegWit patch deployment.
But it's a matter of time anyway.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:49:24 PM

$500 price will really happen and that is reasonable to believe. Imagine miners reward will drop during halving. If we are in the current price rate after halving then it's really a dissapointment. Miners need some good output so they must have a good rewards.

About sigwit, let's see.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:59:03 PM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

Yes,bitcoin is going up and up, that's all are good for us, i don't think that bitcoin will take some time to reach at $500, it will come very soon, may be in the end of May bitcoin will be come at $500, that's all because after two or three months later Halving is coming that's why bitcoin's price is increasing fast.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:04:50 PM

Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

Yes,bitcoin is going up and up, that's all are good for us, i don't think that bitcoin will take some time to reach at $500, it will come very soon, may be in the end of May bitcoin will be come at $500, that's all because after two or three months later Halving is coming that's why bitcoin's price is increasing fast.

Speculation of high price during halving will bring up the price because. many bullish will perform their activity. Waiting for some nice green lights in the chart while halving is nearer.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:07:31 PM

Thoughts anyone?

You are not a fortune teller but  i have something to ask to you how you sure that the price will reach 500 this end of the month???
I think for me its still impossible to that the price will reach 500 at this month and i think there's a possibility that the price will dump a little bitcoin and it will increase back but it will not reach 500 usd value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 05:09:59 PM

Looking at preev now and I see we are just $45 USD away from $500 USD. What's sad about this is this rate has been the same for the past few weeks which makes me think if that incoming halving will really have a big effect on BTC price.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:19:12 PM

Thoughts anyone?

You are not a fortune teller but  i have something to ask to you how you sure that the price will reach 500 this end of the month???
I think for me its still impossible to that the price will reach 500 at this month and i think there's a possibility that the price will dump a little bitcoin and it will increase back but it will not reach 500 usd value..

It's just a speculation like everyone does don't take it serious Smiley. And besides it's realistic as we still have more days remaining this month. A $45-$50 margin regularly happen in bitcoin price. Chances to make it happen is really clear.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:24:39 PM

Looking at preev now and I see we are just $45 USD away from $500 USD. What's sad about this is this rate has been the same for the past few weeks which makes me think if that incoming halving will really have a big effect on BTC price.
This year we should be easy to reach 500 because the effect of halving. many people bought for halving and it would also make the price rise
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:32:01 PM

Yes, soon or later the bitcoin will go to the 500 dollar or more, this month could be the month we are all waited on because it can rise to this number.
If everything will go well there is a chance to hit it.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:42:28 PM

Yes, soon or later the bitcoin will go to the 500 dollar or more, this month could be the month we are all waited on because it can rise to this number.

Exactly, majority of us are hoping to see this price by the end of this month, but nothing is guaranteed, we also need to wait longer to see this price.
Lavavest

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:11:16 PM

Exactly, majority of us are hoping to see this price by the end of this month, but nothing is guaranteed, we also need to wait longer to see this price.

The $500 price of bitcoin might be delayed to June or July. There is no good news to drive the price higher.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:30:03 PM

The $500 price of bitcoin might be delayed to June or July. There is no good news to drive the price higher.

there is nothing that will get delayed. if you realistically look at the current market and the demand levels, then there is no reason for the price to touch $500 this month or next month. if it happens it will happen just before the block halving, and that's somewhere in juli.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: