Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:49:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After almost 6 years my ex girlfriend dump me ..  (Read 1159 times)
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:21:33 PM

Mate, I am sure that you love her, but look on the bright side now...

You were able to love someone and the first thing that you should do know is to continue with you life. Maybe, you gonna need a time to heal your feelings, but I am sure that when you gonna meet you next person, you will be able to show her what is love and how you was practicing this feeling in your past experience.

Keep in mind to not go in another relationship if you still thinking of her. Because, if you do that, then you will have flash lights from you past girlfriend and the result will be fatal. Maybe you will gonna need month or couple of months, but when you will feel that you completely let her go from you head, then be sure that you are prepare for a new relationship. Cheesy
bizerinm

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

I have a friend having long and nice relationship with her boyfriend..they traveled together in all parts of the world, had nice time, everything was perfect at least looking like that and then: he wanted to marry her and to have a family, but she didn't want that..so she left him..he wanted something serious and she wanted just to date as before

$1000 USA ITunes Gift Card   https://payivy.com/v/c05a7
10x XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION https://payivy.com/v/bc48b
100$ starbucks egift card - never expire 40$ https://payivy.com/v/3b954
Fandango GIFT CARD Value $50 - 20$ https://payivy.com/v/d77b4
500$ Itunes gift card for USA https://payivy.com/v/d7a9e
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:37:52 PM

Cant understand why she break up with me, she says she doesnt have feeling from me anymore since the last 3 weeks. I dunno where to start, i dont know what to do bacause i got nothing ,really nothing now.She's working ,im studying and trying to get diploma so we could pursue our dreams together ,but since tuesday ,were not seeing each other . i dunno wht to do guys i dont know , give me advice please....

Move on bro
Plenty of fish in the sea
Been down that road before and turned out to be better for me anyhow. I have gained more life experiences and have seen and learned so much more now.
You will get over it fast.

runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:59:34 PM

You need to stop focusing all those negative feelings on yourself, and express some anger at something outside yourself.  Otherwise you'll just get depressed from holding it all in.

Aren't you angry?   You've given 6 years of your life to this woman, and she just decides to break all her promises and waste everything you've done, just because "she doesn't feel like it anymore"? 

What if she had children with you, would she just get tired of them too and abandon them?  That's what relationships are about - commitment and keeping promises.  Because sex is where babies come from, so it's understood that the relationship is supposed to be for life.

As soon as you allow yourself to feel the natural anger over her deceit and betrayal, you'll realize she's not worth crying over and you don't even want her back.  Pretty soon you can move on to the next stage, which is not even thinking about her anymore because she doesn't matter in your life.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:13:35 PM

Cant understand why she break up with me, she says she doesnt have feeling from me anymore since the last 3 weeks. I dunno where to start, i dont know what to do bacause i got nothing ,really nothing now.She's working ,im studying and trying to get diploma so we could pursue our dreams together ,but since tuesday ,were not seeing each other . i dunno wht to do guys i dont know , give me advice please....

Forget her. TRUST ME. Forget her... Nothing good comes after a breakup. Best to move on.

Also..... you're single so its PARTY TIME!

p.s. NEVER TAKE HER BACK. she will just dump you again.

got it? good luck.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:38:48 PM

Man, some of you guys are terrible at advice. The last thing I'd wanna do is go and fuck someone else if a long term relationship with someone I loved had just finished. It's not exactly party time either.

If it were me I'd be spending as much time as possible with other people who cared about me, real friends and family. I'd be out doing as much as possible. I'd be tiring myself out in the gym or the country. I'd be doing things I've always wanted to do only for myself. I'd be thinking about what I want in my future and making plans to turn it into reality.

You won't get any sense or a straight answer out of her or yourself at this stage.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:20:50 AM

Some people are just that way... Just forget about her and move on.
chennuan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:06:18 AM

She's working ,im studying and trying to get diploma so we could pursue our dreams together ,but since tuesday ,were not seeing each other .

Dude, you already have the answer of your question! She start with a career and you don't, because you are still studying... Smiley

The most important thing so you can stay in healthy relationship is when the man makes the woman feel reliable. What I mean with this? - It is completely natural that the man is the one who is leading the woman. You can see this example in every spiritual or psychological book. The man by a definition is the head of the body and the woman is in fact the body! So if the body is act different from the head, then this two things will fall apart, logically. Cheesy

My advice to you is: If she left you, then let her go and continue with your dreams and if one day she decide to comeback to you, then think twice before you do something... If you know what I mean.
I think so too, perhaps she thinks she wants a more mature man (higher position).
So, you have to study hard now, for yourself, there will be a better girl.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: