Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Bruno still post  (Read 3984 times)
Logical Fallacy Detector

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:48:00 PM

ah yes white knight to the rescue too bad delusion of grandeur you are stalker and bully and now use your army of alts to attack
missed mark again as digital footprint erased bought account knowing you think me other than true
question this if act like black hat in group of black hats would negative trust ensue?
course peers love you they being dark as you but criminals backing criminals does not make honest person of you
self styled judge jury and executioner and often show links that are incorrect like Horus point out
Bitcoin is darker place because of people like you chance to end your evil after braggart post but evil cannot abide by good intentions

• Appeal to probability
  • Argument from fallacy
  • Base rate fallacy
  • Conjunction fallacy
  • Affirmative conclusion from a negative premise
  • Argument from (personal) incredulity
  • Argument from repetition
  • Ad hominem
  • Fallacy of division
  • False authority
  • False dilemma
  • Kettle logic
  • Ludic fallacy
  • Moral high ground fallacy
  • Nirvana fallacy
  • Wrong direction
  • Cherry picking
  • Appeal to authority
  • Appeal to spite
  • Appeal to motive
  • Tu quoque
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badgerkiller (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:22:10 AM

predicted behavior of Bruno as expected running

Angelika says hi
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:03:50 AM

I'm not running nowhere, Bruce Peterson. Why don't you go and suck on your Mommy's tit, then return to the basement and play WoW. Rumor has it that Level 5 if a challenge, wishing you God speed to reach that level soon. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:13:17 AM

I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

It has been proven Bruno was paid not to post and typical Bruno he cannot accept he pulled a Bruno and continues to post

Why?

Can't badgerkiller read?

I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

You have not provided one iota of proof that you paid me to post or not post on this forum. All you've done is show a bet between Josh Zerlan and myself stipulating that I don't lie for an extended period of time predicated in Josh's mind that I was lying prior to him making the bet which he lost and did paid me because I didn't lie during a set period of time, but did indeed post my fuckin' ass off on this forum ONLY making sure that my wordings wouldn't be misconstrued as lies in Josh Zerlan's eyes.

One thing's for certain: Whoever this badgerkiller is, he is one fucked up in the head dude. HAHAHA
provided proof that proof exists and gullible you confirmed it

by your own words you modified your posting according to what you were told to do and were paid for doing it

man up is something you are unable to do as I predicted but hide behind twisted words cause you are unable to admit you shot your wad

nothing more than a stalker and a bully and now a poor excuse for a human being

makes me sorry I am related to you

He's definitely not Leroy Fodor, but I'd say he's either Bruce Peterson or Josh Zerlan. Note the double space after a full stop, whereas Leroy uses one or none depending on when his drugs kick in. HAHAHA
Yet again Bruno being Bruno no imagination everybody has to be x or y or z

You keep failing at identifying me which makes sense since you have never met me

I solved your 'math' problem that was not math related but that is typical you taking a line from a play and posting the length of each word and representing it as math

I had a good laugh when you ran from the Cryptsy thread after Horus pointed out your mis-identification which I saw immediately

That is the problem with googling things Bruno you have to read what you find not masturbate cause you got a match and make a fool of yourself

Now I have you stopping everything to watch what I do, how does it feel to be used by the puppetmaster?

Proof that badgerkiller is a retard. Just like Leroy Fodor, Bruce Peterson can't keep his lies straight. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

I'm not running nowhere, Bruce Peterson. Why don't you go and suck on your Mommy's tit, then return to the basement and play WoW. Rumor has it that Level 5 if a challenge, wishing you God speed to reach that level soon. HAHAHA
hurt me you cannot as identity you still have wrong

back bully mode and clueless as well you are

new material needed old tired responses make you predictable

bring on alt army it about time you make it look like more than you posting

sad life you lead stalking those who post against you but you cannot stalk ghosts

related to you I am as I am related to world, but meet me you have never done only lies here are yours

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:58:42 AM

hurt me you cannot as identity you still have wrong

back bully mode and clueless as well you are

new material needed old tired responses make you predictable

bring on alt army it about time you make it look like more than you posting

sad life you lead stalking those who post against you but you cannot stalk ghosts

related to you I am as I am related to world, but meet me you have never done only lies here are yours

Holy shit-snapples we got ourselves a real crypto yoda ghost up in here !

I still say it's Gleb's grandpa haunting him with BFL stuff..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:58:13 PM

Angelika says hi

what a pathetic creature you are

Ya but is she hot ? otherwise who cares  Roll Eyes
Pictures or it didn't Fappen !

FUD first & ask questions later™
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:24:05 AM

Angelika says hi

Ya but is she hot ? otherwise who cares  Roll Eyes

Bruce SHITerson is hot.
struck a nerve must have Bruno wasting new alt and too coward to show face
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:28:03 AM

Angelika says hi

Ya but is she hot ? otherwise who cares  Roll Eyes

Bruce SHITerson is hot.

I'm your huckleberry!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:47:04 AM

Many people would find a shit-stain like you detestable, not just Bruno.

Bruce Peterson is just bored awaiting his mommy to return home to lactate in his mouth after she's done servicing the lonely guys in Nevada, Iowa.
alterbcp19

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:41:48 AM

Shitposting still, huh, Bruce? When will you put an end to your miserable life or at least stay the fuck off BCT? Everyone knows you're a BFL shill.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:57:55 AM

Shitposting still, huh, Bruce? When will you put an end to your miserable life or at least stay the fuck off BCT? Everyone knows you're a BFL shill.

The fuckin' retard is exercising the remaining skill set he has in all of Cryptoland. HAHAHA Bruce comes here so to PM Leroy Fodor and Robbin Stephenson perhaps so that all three can online game together as a force to reckon with so to terrorize mid-teenage boys. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

The fuckin' retard is exercising the remaining skill set he has in all of Cryptoland. HAHAHA Bruce comes here so to PM Leroy Fodor and Robbin Stephenson perhaps so that all three can online game together as a force to reckon with so to terrorize mid-teenage boys. HAHAHA
retard fucking sounds like Bruno wheelhouse is that where you get the downs pics from

stupidity follows you and your alts still chasing wrong person

my day is made every time you guess wrong keep up good work
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:27:39 AM

retard fucking sounds like Bruno wheelhouse is that where you get the downs pics from

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9761956#msg9761956

It's impossible to get any information from this thread, there are too many people making page-long picture posts that they think are important or something.  Why not just post the links to the documents and not force-feed opinions onto people.  From what I can tell, there are only 2 rational people commenting and about 20+ raving lunatics. 

#Loredo: You seem to know something in regards to law, why is 193 so damning when these people are saying 188 is a wet dream?  Aren't both of those documents what each sides lawyers are trying to push to happen?  Given that, wouldn't both sides therefore push for the absolute maximum swing to their side?  Seems to me we are seeing the FTC's wet dream vs BFL's wet dream and the Judge is the one that is going to rudely awaken one or both sides and come to a decision.

Speaking of retards, why has your writing regressed to now what's barely legible? May I suggest doubling your daily Kool Aid enemas with that perhaps bringing you back to simply being an asshole oppose to a retarded pain in the ass? HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:40:42 PM

It's impossible to get any information from this thread, there are too many people making page-long picture posts that they think are important or something.  Why not just post the links to the documents and not force-feed opinions onto people.  From what I can tell, there are only 2 rational people commenting and about 20+ raving lunatics. 

#Loredo: You seem to know something in regards to law, why is 193 so damning when these people are saying 188 is a wet dream?  Aren't both of those documents what each sides lawyers are trying to push to happen?  Given that, wouldn't both sides therefore push for the absolute maximum swing to their side?  Seems to me we are seeing the FTC's wet dream vs BFL's wet dream and the Judge is the one that is going to rudely awaken one or both sides and come to a decision.

Speaking of retards, why has your writing regressed to now what's barely legible? May I suggest doubling your daily Kool Aid enemas with that perhaps bringing you back to simply being an asshole oppose to a retarded pain in the ass? HAHAHA
More fool you to not understand 2 different people you are comparing

preoccupation with downs childrens makes one wonder if your child was also downs

hypothesis above would explain a lot
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

preoccupation with downs childrens makes one wonder if your child was also downs

me so mad

you word hurt so much

me sad

explain why you do what do

lot is more than few

cabbage
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:07:58 PM

It's impossible to get any information from this thread, there are too many people making page-long picture posts that they think are important or something.  Why not just post the links to the documents and not force-feed opinions onto people.  From what I can tell, there are only 2 rational people commenting and about 20+ raving lunatics.  

#Loredo: You seem to know something in regards to law, why is 193 so damning when these people are saying 188 is a wet dream?  Aren't both of those documents what each sides lawyers are trying to push to happen?  Given that, wouldn't both sides therefore push for the absolute maximum swing to their side?  Seems to me we are seeing the FTC's wet dream vs BFL's wet dream and the Judge is the one that is going to rudely awaken one or both sides and come to a decision.

"Haiku it is not."
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:40:40 PM

Sock-puppet account
Stale and boring shit-posting
Lost their big boy pants
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:10:44 AM

Sock-puppet account
Stale and boring shit-posting
Lost their big boy pants

Haiku much!
Me see prob.
El fixo?

Tongue Tongue Tongue
alterbcp19

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:46:12 AM

Bruce Peterson, I think we're going to have to hit up your #1 fan just so you can feel truly appreciated again. TwitchingBFLman where the hell are you dude?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: