Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Bruno still post  (Read 3983 times)
alterbcp19

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:55:06 AM

ITT: someone has a bone to pick with Bruno but they can't quite tell us why.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:30:31 AM

If badgerkiller isn't Bruce Peterson anymore, then wouldn't that mean he sold his account for a few satoshis? Who would be that that stupid to buy that account anyway? Roll Eyes

Look, Bruce, you aren't fooling anyone. We've seen you in many different incarnations. You even tried to pretend to be Bruno with "Da Bitcoin Guy" account. You're a pathetic piece of crap not even worth stepping on. Piss off.
Your dementia must run a lot deeper than I thought if you think I am in any way involved in this bitcoin garbage. Do you have any idea how many tens of thousands of dollars have been wasted through students diverting computer resources on some frivolous dream? The entire concept of a decentralized currency is laughable. Do you even have the intelligence to notice that this 'decentralized' network is actually so centralized that it would take the cooperative efforts of just 2 pools to disrupt the entire network? What rational thinking person would be involved in that? You obviously are a perfect case in point.

Then there is this dependence on the government. What is the point of using this decentralized network if you are going to turn around and run to a centralized government whenever you stub your toe? This topic alone could be used for a Doctoral thesis in Psychology. The delusional masses want to be freed from the yoke of governmental control but who do they turn to in their time of need?

Well, this delusional monumental asshole - ME - doesn't give a rat's ass about fuckin' the yoke of governmental control et al., so you can throw that theory if pertains to me out the window with Bruce Peterson's cum-and-mommy's-milk-floating bath water.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:33:45 AM

Bruce Peterson was proven to be badgerkiller a year ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9938121#msg9938121

He quit posting since then to only reappear because he missed the banter between him and I. Now, he's gone totally fuckin' nuts believing that he's living in Arizona while residing in his mommy's basement in Nevada (the town, not state), Iowa.

Shit, since badgerkiller mentioned his mother's dead, perhaps Bruce is giving us a clue that his mother's dead and stuffed her in a freezer so that he can enjoy her social security check to augment his Navy pension and unemployment since leaving BFL. Recall, it took my other user account - nibbknot - to expose his speaking-in-tongues ass on this forum, with an added benefit of driving Sonny Vleisides totally apeshit. HAHAHA
You sure are hung up on basements how many hours did you spend locked in your parents basement to have developed this phobia? I would refer you to Dr Wagner who has a practice not far from you but you are regrettably too old.

Dude, would you please be so kind as to explain to everybody here exactly what I've done to you in a past life that's making you hate me so much? It's obvious you have a major issue with me stemming all the way back to December 2014, so what gives? Did you catch your mommy masturbating to a pic of me gleaned off he Interwebs? Or did your mommy catch you masturbating to that pic of me donning a pink tutu? How close am I?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:41:28 AM

ITT: someone has a bone to pick with Bruno but they can't quite tell us why.

I just asked the same thing unbeknownst to this post's existence. I haven't spoken about, nor thought one iota of badgerkiller since his last postings last December 2014, yet we all see here that that fucker's been thinkin' 'bout me every waking hour. And he has the audacity to declare that I have an issue with him? That is motherfuckin' unbelievable!

Unless badgerkiller woke up one morning with a blooding asshole believing it was me that caused it, I can't think of one reason why this fucker is pissed off at me. NOT ONE! Perhaps, the retard will be kind enough to enlighten us. But don't hold your breath because by the looks of his pennings, the boy ain't right in the head.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:40:47 PM

Just 'bout time for Bruce Peterson to make his daily visit to this wonderful thread designed to royally stick it up my scammy ass. HAHAHA
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:42:09 AM

I bet he'll stick it up our asses for suggesting he doesn't have a life to start this trolling thread.  Grin

I think he's just too busy being suckled by his mommy. He'll be back soon enough.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:58:29 AM

who is bruno though ?
filipwx

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:05:38 AM

Who is bruno?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:30:48 AM

Who is bruno?

Re: Why does Bruno still post

Is it because Bruno's tied to the post?
badgerkiller (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:16:45 PM

I had a Christmas party to go to last night here in Arizona and you weren't invited Bruno. I hope your anxiety over my not posting didn't adversely affect your health. I saw the post about you being the most annoying person on bitcointalk. Does that mean that this Bruce Peterson you have such an obsession with has two new accounts to hound you with? You really should pay more attention to your alternate account posting. I replied to your alterbcp19 account and you responded like I had replied to you. And then the reply I did make to you you used the alterbcp19 account to reply. A true keeper of the scores would never make such a newbish mistake.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:31:13 PM

I had a Christmas party to go to last night here in Arizona and you weren't invited Bruno. I hope your anxiety over my not posting didn't adversely affect your health. I saw the post about you being the most annoying person on bitcointalk. Does that mean that this Bruce Peterson you have such an obsession with has two new accounts to hound you with? You really should pay more attention to your alternate account posting. I replied to your alterbcp19 account and you responded like I had replied to you. And then the reply I did make to you you used the alterbcp19 account to reply. A true keeper of the scores would never make such a newbish mistake.

theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruce Peterson that the alterbcp19 isn't mine? Also, tell Bruce that he's not in Arizona but in Nevada, Iowa. Me's think his mommy's tit's milk in tainted. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:03:22 AM

theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruce Peterson that the alterbcp19 isn't mine? Also, tell Bruce that he's not in Arizona but in Nevada, Iowa. Me's think his mommy's tit's milk in tainted. HAHAHA
theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruno that I am not Bruce Peterson? Also tell him that his trying to suck milk from his dead mother's tit is a waste of time.
alterbcp19

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:29:29 AM

I'm just here to check that Bruce Peterson (badgerkiller) is still being a shitfaced moron who thinks his pseudonymous bullshit actually matters. I'll be back again later to see if there's any major change in 24-48 hours.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:58:47 AM

theymos, would you be so kind as to info Bruno that I am not Bruce Peterson? Also tell him that his trying to suck milk from his dead mother's tit is a waste of time.

theymos, tell Bruce Peterson that I'm also suckin' my dead dad's dick while playing with my dead mother's tits while I'm eating my dear grandmother's pussy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: