Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEMBER Bitcointalk.org account for the best offer  (Read 349 times)
accnand (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:05:58 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:32:09 AM by accnand

Activity:   84  <---  Cool
Position:   Member
Trust:   0: -0 / +0 (No feedback).
No loan or Signature  Smiley
post quality : Good (No spam).

I am looking for min 0.02 BTC

Thank you.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:08:57 AM

Activity:   84
Trust:   0: -0 / +0
No loan or Signature  Smiley

Thank you.

Please at least post a minimum price that you can take or else this would end up as an Auction
Posting more information will help as well like hows the post quality and if there's any trust feedback as trust may show 0: -0 / +0 but there are feedback from untrusted members
accnand (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:13:21 AM

Activity:   84
Trust:   0: -0 / +0
No loan or Signature  Smiley

Thank you.

Please at least post a minimum price that you can take or else this would end up as an Auction
Posting more information will help as well like hows the post quality and if there's any trust feedback as trust may show 0: -0 / +0 but there are feedback from untrusted members

I'm not sure how much a member account worth so im wating for an offer to set a price.

Thank u
accnand (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:23:36 AM

if I may try, would you sell it to me in the price of .001? just trying... since you don't put a price to start... pm me..

anyway, good luck ... Smiley

Nah, sorry anyways the price has been added.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:28:09 AM

Just so that you know the prices of accounts for bitcointalk has dropped quite substantially due to the price rise + the closure of Bit-x and Dadice signature campaigns which was the 2 main ones that paid the most.

The market price for a low activity member account like the one you are selling is probably around 0.01. So it's a bit overpriced.

I'm not saying that this is a bad auction/scam but you should probably lower your minimum price since there would probably be no interest in this account if it's significantly overpriced.
accnand (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:33:54 AM

Just so that you know the prices of accounts for bitcointalk has dropped quite substantially due to the price rise + the closure of Bit-x and Dadice signature campaigns which was the 2 main ones that paid the most.

The market price for a low activity member account like the one you are selling is probably around 0.01. So it's a bit overpriced.

I'm not saying that this is a bad auction/scam but you should probably lower your minimum price since there would probably be no interest in this account if it's significantly overpriced.

Changed to 0.02 BTC - and the account is not a very low Activity .... Smiley

thank u.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:42:08 AM

Changed to 0.02 BTC - and the account is not a very low Activity .... Smiley

thank u.

It is low activity. The activity that a member can have is 70, 84, 98, and 112. And 84 falls in the lower half.
accnand (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:31:07 PM

Still selling ....
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:10:21 PM

Still selling ....
why you bumping your thread same day it was made,forum rules allow only 1 bump per 24hours, this include update.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: