Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13068 times)
callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:01:03 AM

Dick Trump is trolling, lel.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:52:48 AM

Being as it may molestation may be a cause for young boys and men to eventually turn gay or bisexual but it is not the ONLY cause.
I have friends who were molested as young women they didnt turn into lesbians. (Even though I would have loved it)
I have also known a guy who was a guy and is now a transgender.. and he says he was never molested and it was a conscious choice.

There are three types of homosexual people:

1. Those who are born as homosexuals or bisexuals. (Hillary Clinton, Tim Cook, Anderson Cooper.etc)
2. Those who became homosexual / bisexual after they were molested in childhood. (Corey Haim is the perfect example).
3. Those who became gay after they reached their adulthood, for various reasons (money, fame.etc. One example is Bruce Jenner).
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:21:02 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 04:44:49 AM by popcorn1

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your words DICK TRUMP

Well show your so called close gay friends what you have been saying on this thread and lets see how close they are to you now Grin

don.t think i would like to be your close friend anyway STAB YOU IN THE BACK not much of a close friend are you Grin Grin SAD MAN..

Oh another thing see why i hate religion ITS MAKING YOU HATE then i hate you Grin

DICK TRUMP i will learn you the ways of life and you can take it on board and change your thoughts or be an ass hole all your life right here goes ..

Being gay is no ones fault it just is and its been going on since the earth began in most animals.
but because we humans spread hate against gays because we think there weak like women that is why most gay men get the abuse.. because most people seem to think its different for women to be gay..well its not its the same..
and that is why gay people get abuse..
 And over time as people have had the balls to come out we are now finding its not the case GAYS can come from all sorts of back grounds.. like sport stars.. but still in the 21ST CENTURY there still is i reckon only 15 % of people who would admit to being gay the rest are still hiding behind a wall..
Also what about the people who dabble in it with there wives husbands and still call them selves straight.. there is a hell of a lot of people who will never admit to having a dabble..i reckon hundreds of millions of people still wont admit it..because of hateful people like you..so if this is what you think about being gay imagine what your friends head must be going threw to think society hates him and for what loving the same sex
So why hate something that does no harm to you or anybody else if 2 adults are having sex.. what ever gender they are..

If i had a GOZZY EYE and society said lets kill people with a gozzy eye or ginger hair  or a gammy leg
then imagine what my brain is going threw
We humans need to be loved or we feel left out and it can turn anyone crazy to hate mankind
Because of what you think about gays if your gay..or anyone who gets picked on by the majority can turn to hate mankind.

So why put someone threw that feeling because that person has done you no harm he is not trying to turn you gay or hurt you,
 he just wants to live a happy life without being singled out as a wrong human being ..
when all the while most gay people are fun loving people who want to harm no one..

See with religion it makes you live a life the way the book wants you to..but if i don,t want to live like that i will go to hell..so because you believe that book you begin to hate so religion as already taught you to hate..
and that is why religion must go
See being gay is not like a religion.. religion is a way of life a law that i think is backward fairy tales..
Were being gay is JUST SEX WITH THE SAME SEX END OF STORY
So if your gay hold your head up and enjoy your life next 50 years it will all be over most people will except being gay is part of human life for some people .

your son daughter might be gay TO HATE THEM IS A CRIME .
More things to worry about than what to consenting adults get up to in bed.. straight or gay..

So i suggest if you want to keep you so called close gay friends change your attitude..
Never to late to change your thoughts not every one is right and your so wrong on this one
 And please don.t preach your bullshit about god because there is no god..

I mean i don.t believe in god so why did i win 12 btc on cloud bet funny that he punishes those that pray Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
WHAT HE WORKS IN mysterious ways you will say Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
well if thats the case well fuck you god i will never believe in you you horrible shit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

see if i win some more so i will enjoy my new year so keep praying you dumb shits

Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:53:01 AM

Being as it may molestation may be a cause for young boys and men to eventually turn gay or bisexual but it is not the ONLY cause.
I have friends who were molested as young women they didnt turn into lesbians. (Even though I would have loved it)
I have also known a guy who was a guy and is now a transgender.. and he says he was never molested and it was a conscious choice.

There are psychological reasons why people may choose to become gay but that doesn't mean they are broken.

They have their rights and other peeping dicks like yourself should stay out of other people's personal lives.

The Bible is the ultimate authority. Gays have no right to live in the eyes of God.

My god. Mr you do not have the right to exist. I demand you cease to exist! I refuse to comprehend the thought of breathing the same air as you do.

And you are?
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:26:03 AM

Degenerate Gays Spread HIV/AIDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyAtRVoeDv8
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:43:50 AM

is that you in the video you little inbred yank go fuck your sister you hateful little inbred cunt

and ridery i hope some blast your fuckin head off you maggot  life would be so much better without cunts like you ...CUNT...
i might sound harsh but who gives a fuck about a little cunt like you
 and when your kids if you have any.. they will get there faces punched in every day with the thoughts of a little cunt like you in there brain... mind you they prob grow up to hate you anyways

SO GO AND DIE YOU HATEFUL TWAT Grin Grin Grin
so av a nice new year and i hope you get your teeth smashed in it make my new year even better
SO FUCK YOU CUNT

SAY WHAT YOU WILL I WILL READ BUT NOT RESPOND TO THE BULLSHIT THAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH..I AM NOW SIGNING OFF FOR 1 MONTH MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH OLDEN DAY THOUGHTS

SO FUCK U CUNT Grin
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:52:38 AM

is that you in the video you little inbred yank go fuck your sister you hateful little inbred cunt

and ridery i hope some blast your fuckin head off you maggot  life would be so much better without cunts like you ...CUNT...
 and when your kids if you have any.. they will get there faces punched in every day with the thoughts of a little cunt like you in there brain... mind you they prob grow up to hate you anyways

so av a nice new year and i hope you get your teeth smashed in it make my new year even better
SO FUCK YOU CUNT

SAY WHAT YOU WILL I WILL READ BUT NOT RESPOND TO THE BULLSHIT THAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH..I AM NOW SIGNING OFF FOR 1 MONTH MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH OLDEN DAY THOUGHTS

SO FUCK U CUNT Grin

That's not me but thank you anyway. You sound and act like a typical liberal person.  Smiley
Dick Trump (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:31:52 AM

and ridery i hope some blast your fuckin head off you maggot  life would be so much better without cunts like you ...CUNT...

SO FUCK YOU CUNT

SO FUCK U CUNT Grin

Somebody was molested so hard that they are permanently butthurt. Sad.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:45:21 AM

I dare you to say this after you reveal your identity and you prove that it's you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:23:06 AM

I dare you to say this after you reveal your identity and you prove that it's you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

My heart goes out to you. You are a permanat bitch... a pussy-assed cum receptacle for life. No wonder you are so angry and bitter. You are beyond repair. This is why God commands each and every little faggot bitch like yourself be murdered. You are broken. Society must be protected from you.

You have no right to exist.
You wont exist with an attitude like yours..
Still a horrible little inbred hill billy with backward thoughts
Also i think your jealous because no one to shag your fat ugly ass YOU CUNT..GO AND DIE

your kids will be horrible little shits just like you if you pump your thoughts in to there heads
just hope?.. its the 21st century and your kids will be smart to think my dads a DICK the way he thinks..

Because i would hate your children to grow up to be a cunt like you.. BE SO SAD..

So grow up THICK SHIT..

YOUR MIND IS SMALL LIKE A PEA..
So i suppose its not your fault for being a backward thinker
So i feel sorry for you because your taught to always hate..you will get cancer with all that built up hate..
must be stressful to always be thinking about a man sticking his cock up another man ass
seems to be always on your mind..
ARE YOU SURE YOU DON.T WANT SOME..
Well if you don.t then keep your mouth shut because it sure sounds like to me you want some dick
Up your big fat truck driving ASS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So fuck you cunt and have a nice new year by getting your face punched in Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 HATEFUL CUNT Grin
NOW THAT IS ME LAST POST TILL 2016

OH YOUR WITHIN YOUR RIGHTS TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT THO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ALWAYS NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS

SO GO AND DIE CUNT Cheesy Cheesy

Dick Trump (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:31:50 AM

My heart goes out to you. You are a permanat bitch... a pussy-assed cum receptacle for life. No wonder you are so angry and bitter. You are beyond repair. This is why God commands each and every little faggot bitch like yourself be murdered. You are broken. Society must be protected from you.

You have no right to exist.
You wont exist with an attitude like yours..
Still a horrible little inbred hill billy with backward thoughts
Also i think your jealous because no one to shag your fat ugly ass YOU CUNT..GO AND DIE

your kids will be horrible little shits just like you if you pump your thoughts in to there heads
just hope?.. its the 21st century and your kids will be smart to think my dads a DICK the way he thinks..

Because i would hate your children to grow up to be a cunt like you.. BE SO SAD..

So grow up THICK SHIT..

YOUR MIND IS SMALL LIKE A PEA..
So i suppose its not your fault for being a backward thinker
So i feel sorry for you because your taught to always hate..you will get cancer with all that built up hate..
must be stressful to always be thinking about a man sticking his cock up another man ass
seems to be always on your mind..
ARE YOU SURE YOU DON.T WANT SOME..
Well if you don.t then keep your mouth shut because it sure sounds like to me you want some dick
Up your big fat truck driving ASS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So fuck you cunt and have a nice new year by getting your face punched in Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 HATEFUL CUNT Grin
NOW THAT IS ME LAST POST TILL 2016

OH YOUR WITHIN YOUR RIGHTS TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT THO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ALWAYS NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS

SO GO AND DIE CUNT Cheesy Cheesy

Whatever you say, captain butthole.
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:25:08 PM

Hi, I dont think there is any co-relation between molestation and sexual preferences. No scientific studies have proved it as well. Sexual preference is pre-developed along with your birth. Thanks

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:00:30 PM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. Gays' first sexual experience is involuntary and painful, but they ultimately enjoy the sexual release, as well as the control their attractiveness has over their male abusers. They enjoy the experiences that come after the first.

Men are not born gay, they are broken. This is why gay men, on average, are better looking than straight men. They are more attractive to their abusers, and are therefore more likely to be molested. And yes, they also inherit the desire to rape young boys, and break more boys into their gay lifestyle. All of them. This is why they lie about their past, and the true nature of homosexuality. They know that if the true nature of their sexuality were known, they would not be accepted in society.

I know to many this may sound insane. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. It is time to end the cycle of shame and abuse, and protect our boys from these sexual predators.
i think it is genetic illness. i dont know experts sayings on this  subject but it is cruable.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:43:16 PM

not sure about that..my friend has a friend who is gay..and his uncle is also guy..so maybe is genetic but hormones must play some role in that. 
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:47:12 PM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. Gays' first sexual experience is involuntary and painful, but they ultimately enjoy the sexual release, as well as the control their attractiveness has over their male abusers. They enjoy the experiences that come after the first.

Men are not born gay, they are broken. This is why gay men, on average, are better looking than straight men. They are more attractive to their abusers, and are therefore more likely to be molested. And yes, they also inherit the desire to rape young boys, and break more boys into their gay lifestyle. All of them. This is why they lie about their past, and the true nature of homosexuality. They know that if the true nature of their sexuality were known, they would not be accepted in society.

I know to many this may sound insane. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. It is time to end the cycle of shame and abuse, and protect our boys from these sexual predators.

this claim is completely wrong.. being homosexual is genetic.. rape or being molested are not related to being a gay ..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:28:01 PM

rape or being molested are not related to being a gay ..

Are you saying that rape doesn't affect the victim? 

What do you think happens to all those children who are taught to have oral and anal sex when they're 5 years old, and the abuse continues until they're teenagers?  You think they just forget about it and grow up to be completely normal?

An older family member starts abusing a little boy and tells the boy that it's a special secret between people who love each other.  Then the child goes to school and the teachers say the same thing - that getting anally penetrated is just as normal and loving as a man and woman getting married and reproducing.  So the child learns at school, and on TV, that there's nothing wrong with it.

Then people like you keep saying that nobody could possibly have anal sex unless they were born different.  You tell him that he doesn't have a choice, because it was decided before he was born.  So the child learns to believe that there's something wrong with him, that the abuse is his only option in life, and basically that it's his fault for not being normal.

Then the child's single mother has a different man in the house every week, so the child learns - from his mother as his only role model - to let men use him however they want.

So by the time the child gets to middle school and the other kids start dating, he's been getting penises put in his mouth and anus for several years already.  In fact, it's the only way he's ever had an orgasm - so his mind and body become aroused when he sees an older man, because he has learned to subconsciously associate men with sex.

Just like Pavlov's dog, the body reacts based on the mind's past experiences.  The dog cannot eat a bell, but it drools when it hears the bell because it has associated the bell with food. 

Similarly, some men develop a habit of orgasming while watching pornography, and then they can't get aroused with a real naked woman. The man cannot put his penis into a computer screen, but he has developed a dysfunctional association between sexual arousal and something else that has nothing to do with sexual intercourse.   

The same applies for men who get aroused by feet, or shoes, or whips, or rubber ball-gags, or urine - and yes, it applies for men who get aroused by men.

So what happens to the child who has been raped his whole life and had his mind and body programmed to accept it?  Who is he going to be able to date?  Not a straight girl, because this boy has been taught and encouraged to talk and act like a girl himself. 

Of course he could seek therapy - but not in California, where it is now illegal for a therapist to help a minor work on those issues after being anally raped all his life.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/news/gay-conversion-therapy-ban

It's illegal to help them be straight, but it's perfectly legal to teach them to be gay. 

It's also legal to cut off their testicles, mutilate them with Frankenstein procedures, and then pretend they were "born that way".

Most people just play along and say it's brave and great, because they don't care if these kids live miserable lives.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6863

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:44:49 PM

Bitch you realize trolling is the result of being molested, right?  Well if we can't laugh about it, we might as well cry. 

What is transvestitism the result of?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:19:48 PM

rape or being molested are not related to being a gay ..

Are you saying that rape doesn't affect the victim?  

What do you think happens to all those children who are taught to have oral and anal sex when they're 5 years old, and the abuse continues until they're teenagers?  You think they just forget about it and grow up to be completely normal?

An older family member starts abusing a little boy and tells the boy that it's a special secret between people who love each other.  Then the child goes to school and the teachers say the same thing - that getting anally penetrated is just as normal and loving as a man and woman getting married and reproducing.  So the child learns at school, and on TV, that there's nothing wrong with it.

Then people like you keep saying that nobody could possibly have anal sex unless they were born different.  You tell him that he doesn't have a choice, because it was decided before he was born.  So the child learns to believe that there's something wrong with him, that the abuse is his only option in life, and basically that it's his fault for not being normal.

Then the child's single mother has a different man in the house every week, so the child learns - from his mother as his only role model - to let men use him however they want.

So by the time the child gets to middle school and the other kids start dating, he's been getting penises put in his mouth and anus for several years already.  In fact, it's the only way he's ever had an orgasm - so his mind and body become aroused when he sees an older man, because he has learned to subconsciously associate men with sex.

Just like Pavlov's dog, the body reacts based on the mind's past experiences.  The dog cannot eat a bell, but it drools when it hears the bell because it has associated the bell with food.  

Similarly, some men develop a habit of orgasming while watching pornography, and then they can't get aroused with a real naked woman. The man cannot put his penis into a computer screen, but he has developed a dysfunctional association between sexual arousal and something else that has nothing to do with sexual intercourse.  

The same applies for men who get aroused by feet, or shoes, or whips, or rubber ball-gags, or urine - and yes, it applies for men who get aroused by men.

So what happens to the child who has been raped his whole life and had his mind and body programmed to accept it?  Who is he going to be able to date?  Not a straight girl, because this boy has been taught and encouraged to talk and act like a girl himself.  

Of course he could seek therapy - but not in California, where it is now illegal for a therapist to help a minor work on those issues after being anally raped all his life.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/news/gay-conversion-therapy-ban

It's illegal to help them be straight, but it's perfectly legal to teach them to be gay.  

It's also legal to cut off their testicles, mutilate them with Frankenstein procedures, and then pretend they were "born that way".

Most people just play along and say it's brave and great, because they don't care if these kids live miserable lives.
And what part of this story is your life..Or is it that old story? its a friend of a friend who this as happened too?
Ask yourself this WHY DON'T PEOPLE ASK ABOUT STRAIGHT PEOPLES SEX LIVES?

Also what plant pot brought this DAFT FUCKIN SUBJECT UP

runpaint

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:45:51 PM

Bitch

Misgendering someone is punishable by a $250,000 fine in New York.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:52:37 PM

And what part of this story is your life..Or is it that old story? its a friend of a friend who this as happened too?

Are you saying that rape is an urban legend which has never really happened to anyone?   You're saying there's no such thing as rape?

Why do you want to silence the stories of children who are being abused?  Do you want to protect rapists and allow them to rape more children?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: