Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13068 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:49:24 AM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. ...

I'm afraid your sample is way too small to draw any conclusions.
ITS STRESS  He is wrong my theory is right..

Plants become stressed they turn hermaphrodite

I HAVE SOLVED IT? The more and more i think about it the more it becomes a fact

look at plant life we are living organisms what does it say about plants they can be WHAT?

Gynodioecious: having hermaphrodite flowers and female flowers on separate plants. Gynoecious: having only female flowers (the female of a dioecious population); producing seed but not pollen. Gynomonoecious: having both bisexual and female flowers on the same plant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_reproductive_morphology

You realize that control system in human body is way more complicated than that of a plant, right?  
Our stress handling mechanism is way more sophisticated thanks to millions of years of evolution.

Stress might affect your immune system and behavior (you might become more agitated or nervous for example) in short-term, it can cause long-term changes such as cancer if exposed to stress for way too long your body can handle.

But to suggest that stress of being molested (even if it was over an extended period of time) will lead you to change a sexual preference is a big leap of faith :-).

You'd need to have a large sample of gay people and see how many were molested.  If the rate is %80-90% you might draw that conclusion.  But if you're talking several gay guys, those are just gay guys who were molested, not straight guys who were molested and turned gay.

The fact that all other animals exhibit homosexual and bisexual behavior puts a big question mark on your conclusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Look at sheep, 1 out of 10 sheep is gay, 2 out of 10 are bisexual.  You think they were molested by a priest or a hockey coach?

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS ANIMALS DON'T FEEL STRESS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:17:00 AM

ITS JUST A THEORY?

Because when you stress plants out they turn hermaphrodite fact don't stress the plant out and it grows normal FACT
So could it happen to humans?

also there was a theory that being gay could be caused by stress at birth..
there was a documentary bbc1 years ago about the theory..

Plants and Animals diverged a long long long long time ago.

How some plants respond to stimuli is not indicative of how some animals will respond to the same stimuli.
NO NO NO THIS AS BEEN MY ARGUMENT ALL ALONG. your so wrong..
When i go the beach i look at the lines in the sand and the plant life the human life i don't just splash in the sea.. I STUDY..WHY IS A ROCK A ROCK WHY IS THAT PLANT OVER THERE AND THAT ONES NOT..

WE HUMAN THINK WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL..
You are no different than a plant a frog a cow a dog? STUDY
look how plants behave look at animals how they behave germs all life is similar the way it acts.
just your lucky your a human but the process is the same for a human as a plant?
Eat and reproduce? I tell you a story..

One day i blew a dandelion and i was thinking WOW reminds me when we ejaculate..you blow the flower and the seeds spread every where to make new life ..just like when we ejaculate our semen ?

I also look at animals and they act no different than a human ..
So for you to say humans out grow other species actions is far from the truth?

Where am I wrong?  I never were said humans (or any other apes) are special in any way.  We are mammals like any other.  More complicated, able to think in abstract
terms, use tools, but we are essentially smarter chimpanzees. Almost identical DNA, same internal organs, equipped with a pump to circulate blood etc.

I said that we are way more complicated than plants and can better handle stress.  And I gave you examples of where your argument (of interpolation) fails.

I'd expect plants response to stress to be more visible, pronounced and more permanent that a stress response in humans.

HUMANS ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN A PLANT
HUMANS ARE NOTHING SPECIAL ITS JUST YOU SEEM TO THINK WE ARE..

So your saying animals don't get stressed your saying plants don't get stressed ?

The trouble with you .your trying to prove me wrong when i know Iam right.. lets look at the facts yes
please gay people admit this.. as your life ever been stressful

bullied
molested
bad birth I.E mum struggled while carrying or  problem at birth smoking in the womb drinking in the womb
mum dad arguing a lot
no parents
in jail no women around sexual frustration ..I.E STRESS
in the army no women around sexual frustration ..I.E STRESS
sailor. no women around sexual frustration ..I.E STRESS
raped
no father figure
mum dad always shouting at you when child
dad always picking on your mum growing up watching it

now 90% of gays will say that 1 of those problems has happened to them to turn them gay?
many problems can happen in the womb

so how much stress? all related to stress?
SO NOW WE KNOW ITS NOT A GENE ITS STRESS AND YES IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR CHILD
FROM THE WOMB TILL YOU DIE..

So in theory anyone can turn gay at any point in life?
Always remember people cope with stress better than others? but just could it be stress that makes you gay?

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:25:11 AM

So your saying animals don't get stressed your saying plants don't get stressed ?

The trouble with you .your trying to prove me wrong when i know Iam right.. lets look at the facts yes

bullied
molested
bad birth I.E mum struggled while carrying or  problem at birth smoking in the womb drinking in the womb
mum dad arguing a lot
no parents
raped
no father figure

now 90% of gays will say that 1 of those problems has happened to them to turn them gay?

Always remember people cope with stress better than others? but just could it be stress that makes you gay?

I suppose you could test that theory by looking at the most stressful occupations and comparing it to the rate of homosexuality...

Though, I highly doubt you will find any correlation

Hollar back when you have some evidence to support your hypothesis
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 02:34:44 AM

ITS JUST A THEORY?

Because when you stress plants out they turn hermaphrodite fact don't stress the plant out and it grows normal FACT

How some plants respond to stimuli is not indicative of how some animals will respond to the same stimuli.
When i go the beach i look at the lines in the sand and the plant life the human life i don't just splash in the sea.. I STUDY..WHY IS A ROCK A ROCK WHY IS THAT PLANT OVER THERE AND THAT ONES NOT..

look how plants behave look at animals how they behave germs all life is similar the way it acts.
just your lucky your a human but the process is the same for a human as a plant?

One day i blew a dandelion and i was thinking WOW reminds me when we ejaculate..you blow the flower and the seeds spread every where to make new life ..just like when we ejaculate our semen ?

Where am I wrong?  I never were said humans (or any other apes) are special in any way.  We are mammals like any other.  More complicated, able to think in abstract
terms, use tools, but we are essentially smarter chimpanzees. Almost identical DNA, same internal organs, equipped with a pump to circulate blood etc.

I said that we are way more complicated than plants and can better handle stress.  And I gave you examples of where your argument (of interpolation) fails.

I'd expect plants response to stress to be more visible, pronounced and more permanent that a stress response in humans.

bullied
molested
mum dad arguing a lot
no parents
raped
no father figure

Looks to me like are using Arab backward logic and have no real education in classic Greek scientific thinkning which has built the modern world.

Perhaps you should start with understanding some basics such as;
1. statistical correlation,
2. cause and effect,
3. genetic influences versus environmental stressors,
4. human psychology.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:48:50 AM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. ...

look at plant life we are living organisms what does it say about plants they can be WHAT?

Gynodioecious: having hermaphrodite flowers and female flowers on separate plants. Gynoecious: having only female flowers (the female of a dioecious population); producing seed but not pollen. Gynomonoecious: having both bisexual and female flowers on the same plant

You realize that control system in human body is way more complicated than that of a plant, right?  
Our stress handling mechanism is way more sophisticated thanks to millions of years of evolution.

Stress might affect your immune system and behavior (you might become more agitated or nervous for example) in short-term, it can cause long-term changes such as cancer if exposed to stress for way too long your body can handle.

But to suggest that stress of being molested (even if it was over an extended period of time) will lead you to change a sexual preference is a big leap of faith :-).

You'd need to have a large sample of gay people and see how many were molested.  If the rate is %80-90% you might draw that conclusion.  But if you're talking several gay guys, those are just gay guys who were molested, not straight guys who were molested and turned gay.

The fact that all other animals exhibit homosexual and bisexual behavior puts a big question mark on your conclusion.

Look at sheep, 1 out of 10 sheep is gay, 2 out of 10 are bisexual.  You think they were molested by a priest or a hockey coach?

No that is not what I'm saying.  Because we are result of evolution, our system inherits the best of the best from all other living organisms that existed before us.
Our bodies handle stress way better, can accommodate a wider range of stressful stimuli without causing permanent change.  It is more flexible and more immune to stress than plants for example.  Probably has "memory" and can recall previous stressful events, adapt and respond differently.

Plants have primitive response that is visible and much easier to detect and study.  This is what you observed.
Although it is tempting to extrapolate this result to animals, but you really cannot do that because these are apples and oranges.

What you see in plants is an eureka moment I understand.  Many people who study evolution come to the same conclusion: all life is related.  We inherited bits and pieces from all living organisms (living and extinct).

ARE YOU JOKING A HUMAN BRAIN IS WAY MORE SENSITIVE THAN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET
WE WILL FEEL STRESS MORE THAN ANYTHING .

Look at when you call someone a name the stress it can cause some people?
 and some people will just tell you to go away?handle it better?

the point is if you stress a plant out it changes sexuality ?
now my point is could it be the same for humans?

You say no because we have evolved to much to act like a plant? i say your so wrong?
ITS JUST A THEORY but a very good one

OH i asked my girlfriend her son is gay i brought him up since he was 5  he is now 19 and i always new he would turn out gay 90% sure
He come out the closet about 6 weeks ago .. but because he new i was ok about the situation he had no problem telling us with no shame..And he lives a nice life no stress no worries is friend are straight and still love him..
Now i asked her today did you ever argue or have a bad birth with your child
and she said yes she was always arguing with her ex and she had a bad birth they had to break his legs to get the child out?

Now her sisters son is gay she as the 1 child and her husband could not except he was gay there was murder in the house over the situation blaming each others family come from your side..

So i said to my girlfriend did your sister ever have stress with the baby or been arguing

THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID Shocked Shocked
Her sister tried to suffocate him when he was a baby..wow wow wow true story..
She had PMS.
that kid is now gay and the mum and dad have never had gay thoughts..

So it seems funny to me COULD IT BE STRESS?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:53:55 AM

ITS JUST A THEORY?

also the GREEKS look how they handle money Cheesy Cheesy

Where am I wrong?  I never were said humans (or any other apes) are special in any way.  We are mammals like any other.  More complicated, able to think in abstract

I said that we are way more complicated than plants and can better handle stress.  And I gave you examples of where your argument (of interpolation) fails.

bullied
molested
mum dad arguing a lot
no parents
raped
no father figure

Looks to me like are using Arab backward logic and have no real education in classic Greek scientific thinkning which has built the modern world.

Perhaps you should start with understanding some basics such as;
1. statistical correlation,
2. cause and effect,
3. genetic influences versus environmental stressors,
4. human psychology.
SO BECAUSE THE GREEKS WHERE MOSTLY GAY WE ARE?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:13:35 AM

See to me its not a problem being gay and people seem to want to find an answer why people are gay ?
now could be as simple as being stressed out ?
Now anyone can get stressed out but some cope better than others?

1 male monkey takes all the women monkeys the other males cannot get near the other females because this mad male keeps chasing them..
No females around the male monkeys start humping each other ..
sexual frustration ..Stress..plus the fact there scared of the other mad monkey?

its a theory but its looking the best one out there if your wondering why people are gay?
STRESS OF LIFE FROM WHEN YOUR BORN TILL THE DAY YOU DIE?

ANYWAY BEING GAY IS NORMAL IN LIFE WE HAVE GAY PEOPLE SO DEAL WITH IT Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:26:48 AM

No that is not what I'm saying.  Because we are result of evolution, our system inherits the best of the best from all other living organisms that existed before us.
Our bodies handle stress way better, can accommodate a wider range of stressful stimuli without causing permanent change.  It is more flexible and more immune to stress than plants for example.  Probably has "memory" and can recall previous stressful events, adapt and respond differently.

Plants have primitive response that is visible and much easier to detect and study.  This is what you observed.
Although it is tempting to extrapolate this result to animals, but you really cannot do that because these are apples and oranges.

What you see in plants is an eureka moment I understand.  Many people who study evolution come to the same conclusion: all life is related.  We inherited bits and pieces from all living organisms (living and extinct).

ARE YOU JOKING A HUMAN BRAIN IS WAY MORE SENSITIVE THAN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET
WE WILL FEEL STRESS MORE THAN ANYTHING .
I never said our brain was less sensitive. I said the opposite.

Practice reading comprehension first, before you attempt to do any science.

YOUR WORDS..Our bodies handle stress way better, can accommodate a wider range of stressful stimuli without causing permanent change.  It is more flexible and more immune to stress than plants for example.  Probably has "memory" and can recall previous stressful events, adapt and respond differently.

YOUR SAYING OUR BODIES HANDLE STRESS BETTER..YOU TALK BULL..
HUMANS ARE THE MOST SENSITIVE THINGS ON THIS PLANET ..CALLING SOMEONE A NAME CAN MAKE THEM SICK..
YOU CAN SNAP A PLANTS BRANCHES AND IT STILL LIVES?
YOU CAN CUT ITS HEAD OFF AND PLANT IT AGAIN AND IT STILL LIVES

So stop talking about something you know nothing about
 your the one saying humans can cope better with stress YOUR A LIAR?

OUR BRAINS ARE WAY MORE SENSITIVE TO STRESS CAUSING MORE HARM
TO A HUMAN THAN A PLANT
CAN A TREE HANDLE MORE STRESS THAN A HUMAN?
YOU READ YOUR OWN WORDS NUMB NUTS
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:10:35 AM

I suppose you could test that theory by looking at the most stressful occupations and comparing it to the rate of homosexuality...

Though, I highly doubt you will find any correlation

Hollar back when you have some evidence to support your hypothesis

work stress  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LEAVE YOUR JOB so what stress?

OH WHAT ABOUT THE STRESS WHEN SOMEONE ROBS OFF YOU? Cheesy Cheesy

STOP BEING A FOOL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT REAL LIFE STRESSES

STRESS IN WORK IS THE SAME AS BEING BULLIED WHEN YOUR A CHILD? Cheesy Cheesy totally different?

Ask people who have been bullied at school and now have a shit job..the bulling is way more traumatic?
So stop being foolish.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:12:47 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 04:29:05 AM by popcorn1

So stop talking about something you know nothing about
 your the one saying humans can cope better with stress YOUR A LIAR?

You are not too bright are you?  Humans can survive in space, deep under water, well below 0C temperatures, multiple of atmospheric pressure, multiple of g-force, hurricane winds, car accidents, stoning, lynching, cutting off hands or legs, and yes a wide range of psychological abuse, concentration camps, prison, rape, shootings, divorce, wars, and of course being annoyed by simpletons etc.  

YOU PLANT POT NO WE CANNOT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NO WAY ARE YOU SAYING THIS TO ME Cheesy Cheesy

WE NEED MACHINES WE CANNOT SURVIVE IN SPACE YOU BE DEAD?
G FORCE. A TREE CAN TAKE WELL MORE..

plants will survive better without water better than a human
without plant life where dead does a plant need humans?

STOP RIGHT NOW YOUR DIGGING A BIGGER HOLE FOR YOURSELF..

PLANTS ARE WAY WAY MORE STRONGER IN LIFE THAN A HUMAN
ITS WAS HERE BEFORE HUMANS AND IT WILL STILL BE HERE WHEN WHERE ALL GONE?

PLANTS ARE WAY BETTER AT COPING WITH STRESS THAN A HUMAN..

YOU PICK THE STRONGEST HUMAN KNOWN TO MAN
AND I WILL PICK THE STRONGEST PLANT KNOWN TO MAN

PUT THEM BOTH UNDER THE SAME STRESS SITUATIONS AND THE HUMAN WILL CRUMBLE FIRST?

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 05:15:58 AM

ITS JUST A THEORY?

If you go to the beach, maybe you should think about Sea Turtles. The temperature of incubation of turtle eggs has a big impact on male or female.

Yet temperature of the fertilized human egg in the womb has no effect on whether humans are male or female.

Snakes are closer to turtles than we are, and temperature has no effect on sex - though it does in some lizards.

The impact of environmental variables on one species does not mean the same environmental variable applied to another species has even remotely similar effect.

What happens to plants under stress does not indicate what happens to humans under stress.

Take a biology class.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:57:37 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 06:48:20 AM by popcorn1

ITS JUST A THEORY?

If you go to the beach, maybe you should think about Sea Turtles. The temperature of incubation of turtle eggs has a big impact on male or female.

Yet temperature of the fertilized human egg in the womb has no effect on whether humans are male or female.

Snakes are closer to turtles than we are, and temperature has no effect on sex - though it does in some lizards.

The impact of environmental variables on one species does not mean the same environmental variable applied to another species has even remotely similar effect.

What happens to plants under stress does not indicate what happens to humans under stress.

Take a biology class.
YOU JUST SAID IT ? OMG WILL PEOPLE PLEASE LOOK AT WHAT YOU POST?

YOUR WORDS? Snakes are closer to turtles than we are, and temperature has no effect on sex - though it does in some lizards.
SO IT HAPPENS IN LIZARDS ?So what your doing is contradicting yourself?
Also if the baby in the womb is not the right temperature it will die?

Is an  Australian brush turkey the same as a turtle ANSWER NO well look what happens to there eggs
YES THE SAME AS A SEA TURTLE?
TOTALLY DIFFERENT SPECIES?
ALL LIFE AS ONE COMMON GOAL EAT AND REPRODUCE?

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BE PROVED WRONG JUST COME ALONG AND I WILL PUT YOU STRAIGHT Cheesy

SO STOP JUST LOOKING AT TURTLES?
MANY MANY MANY SPECIES ALL DOING THE SAME..

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT SOMETHING SPECIAL LOOK AT FROGS THEY ARE SO AMAZING HOW THEY SURVIVE ..

clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:10:06 AM

Ya mostly, but i would say its on gonna be base on your surroundings. Some of whom i met wasnt really molested but they told me it they bacame like that from when they were younger by heart.
hotLady

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:29:01 AM

I hate to disappoint you, but I am gay Kiss, and I have never been molested.
Is this thread a joke?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:35:11 AM

Take a biology class.

STOP BEING SO THICK

WHAT SO A PLANT GOING TO WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH A CIGAR?

1 goal life as eat and reproduce that is it.. all life..

from a plant to an animal we all act the same really ...we all have the same goal
TO EAT AND REPRODUCE

for some reason you think your more special than a plant ..to the planet your not your a living organism
that is it nothing more..

Now i am saying is we need to study the way animals and plants act to see if humans act the same..
and my 45 years on this planet tell me where not that much different than a nat?

WE EAT REPRODUCE THEN WE DIE LIKE ALL LIFE

LOOK AT A VENUS FLY TRAP it eats meat and even digest it like a human?
A plant acting like a human?
even some chemicals plants produce humans produce it too the same chemicals
Animals do too

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/marijuana-hermaphroditism/
Hermaphrodite marijuana plants develop both male and female flowers. ... a marijuana plant can also become hermaphrodite by the influence of stress. .

SO CAN YOU STRESS A PLANT OUT AND IT CHANGE SEX?

So just could it happen to humans?..

Also cannabis produces THC AND CBD ..
THE HUMAN BRAIN PRODUCES THC AND CBD the same chemical as cannabis in small doses

STOP BEING STUPID MAKING OUT THAT A PLANT ACTS EXACTLY THE SAME AS A HUMAN
I AM NOT SAYING THAT?

I AM SAYING WE ACT IN SOME WAYS LIKE ANIMALS AND PLANTS ....ALL LIVING ORGANISMS?

OH I FORGOT THE BIBLE SAYS HUMANS ARE SPECIAL ON THIS PLANET?
THE WHOLE PLANET NEEDS TO STOP THINKING WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:47:00 AM

Is this thread a joke?
MY SON IS GAY
NEVER BEEN MOLESTED..
The problem is people are always wanting to know why people are gay THE QUESTION WHY?
Even some gay people will say i might be gay because of BLAH BLAH BLAH

And you will here all sorts of reasons why?
Some people will say it because they have been molested.. is it so you will feel sorry for them? i don't know?
 could gay be because of stress REMEMBER ALL SORTS OF REASONS CAUSE STRESS when a child
bullied bad parents i could go on?
 I was just saying could it be stress and this is why people turn gay?
and if it is the cause then being gay is way more common than people think remember even if you have a dabble your still really gay?

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:02:38 AM

Is this thread a joke?
MY SON IS GAY
NEVER BEEN MOLESTED..
The problem is people are always wanting to know why people are gay THE QUESTION WHY?

Some people will say it because they have been molested.. is it so you will feel sorry for them? i don't know?
 could gay be because of stress REMEMBER ALL SORTS OF REASONS CAUSE STRESS when a child
and if it is the cause then being gay is way more common than people think remember even if you have a dabble your still really gay?

as if all response aren't confusing enough.
are all these lines questions? because if not, i don't think the question mark needs to be in the end of each line.

I have no issues to these gays but just asking. how's his father, how did he react after knowing his son is gay?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:17:14 AM

Is this thread a joke?
MY SON IS GAY
NEVER BEEN MOLESTED..

as if all response aren't confusing enough.
are all these lines questions? because if not, i don't think the question mark needs to be in the end of each line.

I have no issues to these gays but just asking. how's his father, how did he react after knowing his son is gay?
SOUND WITH IT..WE IN THE UK ARE MORE TOLERANT ?
 PLUS HE MUST OF KNEW HE TALKS A BIT GAY.. CAN BE AN INDICATOR ? NOT IN ALL CASES BUT SOME?

Now look what happens to a plant when you stress it out COULD STRESS BE THE CAUSE ?

Stress, that highly increases the risk of hermaphroditism, may have several causes, such as:

Changes in the photoperiod, specially interruptions of the dark period during flowering
Too much heat (>27°C aproximately), wrong environmental conditions
Harvesting too late, when the grower misses the deadline for harvesting his/her plants
Mechanical stress: broken branches, damaged roots, pruning during flowering,…
Irrigation issues (lack or excess)
Over-fertilisation
Insects, mites, diseases…
Thermal stress (irrigating plants with cold water…)
Use of phytotoxic products (pesticides, fungicides…)

ALL STRESS CONDITIONS WHY DOES IT HAPPEN TO A PLANT AND WHY WOULD IT NOT HAPPEN TO A HUMAN? ..REMEMBER WE HAVE MEN WANTING TO TURN INTO WOMEN?..

WE NEVER KNOW ?
OH I FORGOT ALL THE QUESTION MARKS WHERE EVER THEY ARE YOU NEED TO THINK OF THE QUESTION REALLY THINK AND SOAK IT UP LAST ONE FOR ? Cheesy

xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:23:16 AM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. Gays' first sexual experience is involuntary and painful, but they ultimately enjoy the sexual release, as well as the control their attractiveness has over their male abusers. They enjoy the experiences that come after the first.

Men are not born gay, they are broken. This is why gay men, on average, are better looking than straight men. They are more attractive to their abusers, and are therefore more likely to be molested. And yes, they also inherit the desire to rape young boys, and break more boys into their gay lifestyle. All of them. This is why they lie about their past, and the true nature of homosexuality. They know that if the true nature of their sexuality were known, they would not be accepted in society.

I know to many this may sound insane. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. It is time to end the cycle of shame and abuse, and protect our boys from these sexual predators.

Ok maybe I'm wrong but I think this thread is just a joke.

First if you have "several gay friends" it's rather unusual unless you're gay yourself. It's average 3% of the population who are gays so if you have several gay friends close enough to talk about very private and intimate things... Well question your own sexuality dude Grin
Second... Wtf is that shit? So every gay is a sexual predator looking for more little boys to rape? Oo
So every gay is a pedophile? Oo

And what about women homosexual? ^^

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:29:54 AM

ben carson said something like this in the context of prison rape and was ridiculed by the left, but it makes sense, this could also help explain why 30% of paedophiles are also homosexuals

That is a huge under-estimation. Crimes against boys are heavily under-reported, when compared to those against the girls. IMO, a majority of the sex crimes against children are committed against the boys. And since more than 98% of the perpetrators are male, you can assume how many of them are gay or bisexual.

Gays actually infest children to become gays by molesting them. That's one of the ways how homosexualism spreads.
By keeping children away from homosexuals we can save them from becoming infested.

i really hard to understand your mindset but i cant.. gay people never do such brutal things you've mentioned..  homosexualism has genetic source not spread by molesting..

The irony of homosexuality being genetic is...

If you let them be gay, get gay married, and not spread their genes... the genes will disappear over time, making fewer homosexuals...

But, if instead you harass and murder homosexuals... They will go into hiding, marry someone of the opposite sex, and pass their "gay genes" on to another generation...

Basically, let them get gay married and there shouldn't be many gays left after a few generations...
So your saying if a gay man or gay woman has a baby that baby will be gay? Cheesy Cheesy

NOW THAT IS DUMB Grin

Dude the only dumbass here is you. Seems like you misunderstood what he says. He just proved gayness is not a genetic thing in facts...
Your the dumb ass .thick stupid person the words below is what got said

But, if instead you harass and murder homosexuals... They will go into hiding, marry someone of the opposite sex, and pass their "gay genes" on to another generation...

Basically, let them get gay married and there shouldn't be many gays left after a few generations..

THERE SHOULD BE NO GAYS LEFT AFTER A FEW GENERATIONS? WHY WHY WHY I ASK?

point 1 what gay gene to pass on? and like i said..So your saying if a gay man or gay woman has a baby that baby will be gay? HE IS SAYING THAT
NOW THAT IS DUMB..

What do male monkeys do when no females around?
Lets look at sailors Very famous for gays why not many females around?
Jail not many females around?
The whole gay thing is a lot more common than people will admit? No not everyone is gay.But  a hell of a lot more will never admit it

I.E how many wives buy a strap on for there man?
how many men stick a finger up there butt hole?or get there wives or girl friends to do it while having sex..
how many men will stick there willy in 1 pussy and rub each others willies in that 1 pussy?

THE WHOLE POINT OF ME TELLING YOU IS BECAUSE
Many people have different ways of having sex as long as it is 2 consenting adults what is the problem?

THAT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW

There will always be gay people
just like there as always been gay SPECIES ON THIS PLANET NOT JUST HUMANS?

So explain to me if you let 2 gay men get married why will there be less chance of gays being on this planet? NOW THAT IS DUMB?

ELTON JOHN? OK DUUUUUUDE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: