Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13068 times)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:55:17 PM

Do Scotland and Canada love homosexuals so much?

It's about free speech.

If they can arrest you now for "hate speech" because you say something that's currently unpopular, then they could arrest you later for speaking in favor of gay marriage.  Nobody's safe.

So they can arrest you for saying your mind?
Not kicking in the heads of people, just saying your mind?
I'm not familiar with the laws there but that's just wrong.

In fact that's case in the whole world. Free speech is very American. In Europe you can get sued and get a fine for saying things like "homos are the plague of humanity".
Is it good? I don't know. It's the way things are. Free speech is not an important ideal in Europe.

Personally I wouldn't care what people say about gays, but the fact that I'm not allowed to say my opinion, that's not right at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

It's about free speech.

If they can arrest you now for "hate speech" because you say something that's currently unpopular, then they could arrest you later for speaking in favor of gay marriage.  Nobody's safe.

In fact that's case in the whole world. Free speech is very American. In Europe you can get sued and get a fine for saying things like "homos are the plague of humanity".
Is it good? I don't know. It's the way things are. Free speech is not an important ideal in Europe.

I'm all for free speech.  It flushes out the crazies out of their foxholes.

It is easier to expose the nonsense they spout.  If you ban them from speaking, they will not go away.
You will not even know how many you have.

At least with free speech they have a chance (over time) to see what is wrong with their way of thinking.

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:40:38 PM

It is easier to expose the nonsense they spout.  If you ban them from speaking, they will not go away.

At least with free speech they have a chance (over time) to see what is wrong with their way of thinking.

Well it's not what happens in Europe ^^
Those laws were made in order to protect people and prevent them from spreading hateful beliefs.
But I agree, it's not because they can't talk publicly that they won't talk anyway.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

Well it's not what happens in Europe ^^
Those laws were made in order to protect people and prevent them from spreading hateful beliefs.

So beliefs should be illegal?

You are spreading a belief that says we shouldn't be allowed the right to free speech,
and that the government should have control over our thoughts and feelings.

Your belief is hateful and offensive.

Therefore, you could be arrested under the law that you support.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:10:15 PM

So beliefs should be illegal?

You are spreading a belief that says we shouldn't be allowed the right to free speech,
and that the government should have control over our thoughts and feelings.

Your belief is hateful and offensive.

Therefore, you could be arrested under the law that you support.

Lol.
No we're just saying that's how thing work in Europe.
It's like gun freedom, those are aspects of society really different between USA and Europe. Too diferent to actually judge them I think.

PARADICE.io

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:55:54 PM

You're the one talking about religion.

But since religion occurs naturally among humans, you shouldn't apply your moral judgements to it.

BIM THANK YOU!!!

So as Homosexuality occurs naturally among humans you shouldn't apply your moral judgements to it right? Grin

But people also naturally find homosexuality disgusting.  Now what?

Well I naturally find religion so disgusting I wanna burn religious people alive.
Now what?

I'll get the firewood.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:12:29 PM

But since religion occurs naturally among humans, you shouldn't apply your moral judgements to it.

BIM THANK YOU!!!

So as Homosexuality occurs naturally among humans you shouldn't apply your moral judgements to it right? Grin

Well I naturally find religion so disgusting I wanna burn religious people alive.
Now what?

I'll get the firewood.

LOL.  Guys let's not sink to their level.  They've been burning people alive for ages (still doing it), we are better than that.

Expose the BS, run for office, teach the next generation...but whatever you do don't kill them.  They are in hell already.

runpaint

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:52:20 PM

LOL.  Guys let's not sink to their level.  They've been burning people alive for ages (still doing it), we are better than that.

I thought you agreed with Moloch

Make up your mind

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:51:12 PM

Make up your mind

I care about people too much to harm them never mind to burn them alive. 

I think religious people are insane, they need years of de-programming, most of them are harmless.

But there are those that take their religious texts too seriously and want to kill others for no reason other than what the holy text says.

I'm a humanist and anti-theist (for obvious reasons).

Take care.

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 03:31:30 AM

I use to be religious, even was preparing to be a preacher, when my religion lost me.

The Pharisees were about to stone a prostitute, Jesus specifically came to her defense (giving us the let he who is without sin quote), turned to her, and told her specifically "There is no one left to condemn you, neither do I"

The exact opposite of what organized religion does with anyone they call a "sinner"

When I tried bringing this to the attention of religious leaders in my church, that we were doing the exact opposite of the example Jesus gave us to do, it is like I was kicked out of the club - and it became clear to me that religion is not about making the world a better place, but is about abusing religious authority as a means of controlling people.

I won't have anything to do with organized religion.

It was a fraud when peace makers like Jesus walked the earth (he constantly clashed with them), and it is a fraud today.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:35:49 AM

It's about free speech.

Personally I wouldn't care what people say about gays, but the fact that I'm not allowed to say my opinion, that's not right at all.

Well you got the right to say anything like "I don't like gays" or "I find them disgusting".
But you can't insult them publicly or say shit like "they shouldn't live"

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:37:06 AM

It's about free speech.

Well free speech isn't such an important value around here. Why? I couldn't say so. But I'm sure it's important to take care about what you're saying and the consequences

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:42:14 AM

Make up your mind

I care about people too much to harm them never mind to burn them alive. 

I think religious people are insane, they need years of de-programming, most of them are harmless.

But there are those that take their religious texts too seriously and want to kill others for no reason other than what the holy text says.

I'm a humanist and anti-theist (for obvious reasons).

Take care.

It's obviously logical to talk about insanity.

Religious beliefs could perfectly be considered as a mental illness in fact ^^

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:25:10 AM

BIM THANK YOU!!!

Now what?

I'll get the firewood.

Ahah! Yeah thanks for the help buddy but let be honest they we gonna need a HELLA lot of wood! xD
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:02:32 PM

I disagree.
First time fell in love with a guy in primary school.

At that age, did you understand that you would never be able to build a family in a monogamous relationship with another boy?

Did you have any sense that everyone else's concepts of romantic love, dating, and marriage are all based on the biological facts of where babies come from?

Chivalry, romance, and monogamy exist because women are smaller and weaker than men, and because women get pregnant.

A father protects his daughter from men who would get her pregnant and then leave her.  She needs a man to protect her from other men, because men are generally larger and stronger than her.

Then the father gives that responsibility to her husband on her wedding day, as she publicly announces that she's going to let this one man get her pregnant. And it's specifically announced at the wedding that nobody else is allowed to have sex with the bride and groom, because of where babies come from.

The father has mixed emotions about giving up his duty and trusting his daughter's safety to someone else, but he looks forward to the joy of having grandchildren.

And that is the end goal of romantic love and dating.

A father usually would see no need to give his son's protection to another man, since his son can't get pregnant and should be able to defend himself.  Some same-sex couples do imitate this mating ceremony even though they can't actually mate, but it usually involves one person pretending to be the opposite gender so people can more easily pretend that it's similar to a normal wedding.

Sexist bullshit detected take caution  Grin

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:26:41 PM

The fact that women get pregnant and men don't isn't sexist.

It's sexist for our culture to give social and legal advantages to women while denying equal rights to men, but that's a separate discussion.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
valta4065

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

It's sexist for our culture to give social and legal advantages to women while denying equal rights to men, but that's a separate discussion.

"A father protects his daughter from men who would get her pregnant and then leave her.  She needs a man to protect her from other men, because men are generally larger and stronger than her.

Then the father gives that responsibility to her husband on her wedding day, as she publicly announces that she's going to let this one man get her pregnant. And it's specifically announced at the wedding that nobody else is allowed to have sex with the bride and groom, because of where babies come from.

The father has mixed emotions about giving up his duty and trusting his daughter's safety to someone else, but he looks forward to the joy of having grandchildren."

dude if what you say is not sexist then my name is Pamela Anderson...

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:35:50 PM

What social and legal advantages?  Who is denying equal rights to men?

I'd like to know what exactly are you talking about.

Women have been oppressed for as long as we have written history.  

Well most women will have the children in a divorce. And you know that actually 35% of mollested people are men mollested by women? They never have the right on a court.

But that's all I can think about. And it's not really what I could call an oppression of women...

PARADICE.io

valta4065

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

What social and legal advantages?  Who is denying equal rights to men?

I'd like to know what exactly are you talking about.

Women have been oppressed for as long as we have written history.  

Well they do have some little advantages... But it's nothing compared to the disadvantages of salary and violence ><

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:59:06 PM

Men don't even have the right to vote in the United States.  We have to sign away our lives to the government draft before we're allowed to vote, while women get it for free.  

But male feminist fools and eunuchs still go around talking about women's right to vote, while they don't have it themselves.

80% of all money earned by men is spent by women.

Women are paid more than men for the same work.  Men are required to work longer hours than women at the same jobs.  Men are required to do the hardest and most dangerous jobs.  Less than 3% of all sewer workers are women, but they don't want equality. 

Over one-third of all fathers in the U.S. have lost custody of their children.

Women are generally allowed to physically assault any man at any time and then have that man arrested.  Have you heard that one gender in Saudi Arabia is allowed to violently beat the other gender in public, and nobody does anything about it?  Well the same is true in the U.S.

And men are expected to accept their place as second-class citizens without complaint.  A man telling the truth about these facts is called "hateful", and there will likely be some vague insinuations that he "promotes rape", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Men have no reproductive rights.  Any contract or agreement to make a baby can be voided by the woman at any time.  But judges have ruled that a woman can steal a man's sperm and use it to make a baby without his permission.  Judges have also ruled that a male victim of rape can be forced to pay "child support" to his rapist, even if he was 15 years old when she raped him.  That's slave labor, and it's only imposed on men.

So there is no equality - a man and woman can agree to have sex and make a baby, but the law doesn't recognize the man's equal right to make that agreement.  The woman is allowed to change her mind for several months, while the man isn't given the same right to back out of his agreement.  She can even get pregnant by someone else and lie about it, denying the rights of the child, the real father, and the man who thinks he reproduced but was robbed of that right.  And it's not even illegal.

If a woman gives birth to your child, she's not even required to tell you about it.  If the woman gives that child up for adoption without telling the biological father, but he manages to find out about it, he doesn't even have the right to adopt his own child.  

And "child support" is actually "money you have to pay for having sex", since the woman isn't required to spend a penny of it on the children.  And they don't even have to be the man's own children.

Even though statistics show that most children now grow up without a father, and never encounter a male authority figure at school until age 13, men are still blamed for teaching boys the wrong things.  Even when those boys are being raised and educated completely by women.

The government takes our money and gives it to our wives as a bribe to keep our children away from us.  We can have our homes taken and be forced to keep paying the mortgage - and if we lose our job or can't afford it for any reason, we go to jail.  When we get out of jail, we aren't allowed to have a driver's license.

Men are still expected to marry, even though marriage is now a contract that brings only penalties for a man and no rights or benefits.  A woman is allowed to break her marriage contract for no reason at all, and she will face no repercussions.  

Legally speaking, marriage means "The man agrees to limit his behavior to whatever the woman allows;  the woman can do whatever she wants;  the woman can take the man's money and house whenever she wants;  if the woman secretly gets pregnant by another man, her husband still has to pay child support for 18 years. You may now kiss the bride, but you may be arrested if she later says the kiss was non-consensual."

Some black people used to "pass" as white if their skin was light enough, so they could be treated as equals under an unjust system.  Now men are "passing" as women, even removing their own genitals, because our society taught them that it's better to be female.  They call themselves women to get the extra rights and privileges that men are denied.

When 12 women accuse 1 man of rape with no evidence, he is presumed guilty.  People say, " All those women can't be lying."

But when 1 woman accuses 12 respected male students of rape with no evidence, people say "They're all lying."

Our culture values men less than it values women.

Would you like to see video of a woman sneaking up on a seated policeman, inside a police station, and cutting his throat?  Would you like to see courtroom footage of a judge sentencing her to no jail time for attempted murder?  She is allowed to walk free.

I could post that video, and I could go on to list countless more rights and privileges that women are given over men.  But if you don't already know the truth, you just don't want to know it.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: