Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC at $435. Is it sustainable?  (Read 10790 times)
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:01:00 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

From the recent price performance, it is possible for the price to be $440 next week. But I want it to stay there for a few weeks.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:02:35 PM

Of course 435 is sustainable, I think 450 & 500 is coming and will be sustainable until July.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:11:51 PM

Of course 435 is sustainable, I think 450 & 500 is coming and will be sustainable until July.

OP makes this thread is long enough. but it is very appropriate that today we touched $435 again. I also believe we could touch $500 when close to halving.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:27:36 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

From the recent price performance, it is possible for the price to be $440 next week. But I want it to stay there for a few weeks.
The most people are hoping of course that the value will be more worth and that is quite logic because they want to make some all profit and that would be nice.
The only thing is that nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:20:53 AM

OP makes this thread is long enough. but it is very appropriate that today we touched $435 again. I also believe we could touch $500 when close to halving.

Yeah, what a coincidence, at $435+ today, I think it will be sustainable, we even reach $440+ and it still keeps on going... So probably this will lead to $500 sooner next month if it continue to move up day by day..
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:24:06 AM

Bitcoin has been on the rise, currently at $435. Is this a sustainable number, or is it a momentary spike because of the news?
It is a nice price but I have to say that the price can be higher in my opinion. We are now on our way to $500 and I hope that we are going to reach that mark as soon as possible. We will have to see what these couple of months are going to bring us.
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:37:29 AM

Bitcoin has been on the rise, currently at $435. Is this a sustainable number, or is it a momentary spike because of the news?
It is a nice price but I have to say that the price can be higher in my opinion. We are now on our way to $500 and I hope that we are going to reach that mark as soon as possible. We will have to see what these couple of months are going to bring us.

We are on our way to $500. But that could happen in a month or two. The price has not broken out yet.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:28:18 AM

We are on our way to $500. But that could happen in a month or two. The price has not broken out yet.

Steady progress is good. I am not in for a quick break out and see the price crumble down to 400 again. We have to think about the bigger picture.
Bitcoin being a real alternative for people and investors as a currency and investment asset.

tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:21:42 PM

Yeah, what a coincidence, at $435+ today, I think it will be sustainable, we even reach $440+ and it still keeps on going... So probably this will lead to $500 sooner next month if it continue to move up day by day..

Ha... we are already at $444 and testing 2-month high of $448... Are we missing any good news? It doesn't seems to have any special events support the current up trend.

BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:44:36 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

It is very possible it will set and stay at this price for a while. But why would you want it to stay and not rise for the coming weeks as you say? Only if you plan on buying a bulk amount would I think you would want it to remain at this price and not rise.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:56:50 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

Already the quoted price has been crossed. I think the price might get sustained around $450, if the price is reached within few days or a weeks time
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

Already the quoted price has been crossed. I think the price might get sustained around $450, if the price is reached within few days or a weeks time

If the price of bitcoin stays around $450 for a few weeks. It is good for the next stage price rise.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:37:51 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

If the price of bitcoin stays around $450 for a few weeks. It is good for the next stage price rise.
I think $430 is sustainable, considering it has gone up without any drops occurring, and with the halving in sight, it seems like we may be leaving the low $400s behind finally.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:44:21 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

I think $430 is sustainable, considering it has gone up without any drops occurring, and with the halving in sight, it seems like we may be leaving the low $400s behind finally.

I think at some point it might go back to $430s as some large traders might soon start to secure profits. Nothing goes only up without some short fall backs. It allows coins to change from owner.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:15:10 AM

Exactly we have reached $435 earlier than expected by the starting of this week. Now it has near to $445, if the same increase continues soon or near the days of halving the price will reach $500 as quoted above.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:53:00 AM

$440 next week maybe ??

Yeah, truly bitcoin has been very strong when. During the past month as mentioned $385 got hold for a long time but when the price started to rise it didn't went down. Likewise if $450 gets fixed for few days surely the price won't fall later.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:36:41 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

The most people are hoping of course that the value will be more worth and that is quite logic because they want to make some all profit and that would be nice.
The only thing is that nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
Bitcoin will be higher soon and that would be perfect but the only thing is that you have to know that the value can also reduce but the chance is small if that will happen.
It keeps stable for a long time and now there will be a time that must rise because the halving is also coming, so lets hope for a nice value in the end of the year.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:34:53 PM

$440 next week maybe ??

Bitcoin will be higher soon and that would be perfect but the only thing is that you have to know that the value can also reduce but the chance is small if that will happen.
It keeps stable for a long time and now there will be a time that must rise because the halving is also coming, so lets hope for a nice value in the end of the year.

The value of the bitcoin will increase when more people are using it. But that will be long term process.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:21:35 AM

$440 next week maybe ??

The value of the bitcoin will increase when more people are using it. But that will be long term process.

The bitcoin has been there for 6 years now, it grows to $7 billion  market cap, it is a very good achievement.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:36:37 AM

The bitcoin has been there for 6 years now, it grows to $7 billion  market cap, it is a very good achievement.

And numbers still increasing as of today. Also market cap will boost too once the block rewards drops at it's estimated time of arrival three months from now.

Achievement it is? Yes and much more will be present by years that will passed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: