Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15796 times)
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:02:45 AM

I think that in 10 years the major thing that is going to happen to bitcoin is that its user base will expand enormously. And I'm not even kidding, the scale of operation will be bigger than Paypal's or Visa's.

There is no doubt about this, because the economic system is doomed to collapse.
i think the same,im actually worried about the transactions,i mean about confirmation time that we may have in 2025 for example.
There will be that many people using btc,that confirmation time may be really long,maybe even close to bank transfers time ( but it will work at weekends ofc)
I think the same btc will reach its peak.  The paper money will be used as minimal as people used btc few years ago.  The value will surely increase and so will the economy of every user in this forum.

I hope so. But then bitcoin adoption is debatable because most new buyers would be intimidated by the current prices, but then I don't think we'll ever go back to sub $500.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

I think that in 10 years the major thing that is going to happen to bitcoin is that its user base will expand enormously. And I'm not even kidding, the scale of operation will be bigger than Paypal's or Visa's.

There is no doubt about this, because the economic system is doomed to collapse.
i think the same,im actually worried about the transactions,i mean about confirmation time that we may have in 2025 for example.
There will be that many people using btc,that confirmation time may be really long,maybe even close to bank transfers time ( but it will work at weekends ofc)
I think the same btc will reach its peak.  The paper money will be used as minimal as people used btc few years ago.  The value will surely increase and so will the economy of every user in this forum.

In 10 to 30 years, the bitcoin or the Ethereum will be more useful. Most people will use them to spend.

I think so. In 20 years, the bitcoin or even the Ethereum will be used widely, one as a currency, the other for business.
People are doing things in Ethereum that are not possible right now in Bitcoin. Ethereum would never be possible without bitcoin, both currencies seems not as a competing currency but as complementary within the digital ecosystem.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:59:26 PM

In 10 to 30 years, the bitcoin or the Ethereum will be more useful. Most people will use them to spend.

I think so. In 20 years, the bitcoin or even the Ethereum will be used widely, one as a currency, the other for business.
Not so fast. Let's how the panorama looks like five years from here. Many of the altcoins that exists today will be bite the dust.
Will Ethereum be among them? don't know, but I cannot exclude it for sure.
Bitcoin has still the advantage of the network effect, and there was no a real game changer in the block.
But who knows, maybe there is one in the next five years that will eclipse the Bitcoin, and after another five years the Bitcoin disappears.

this space is intentionally left blank
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:00:40 PM

There will be something new to replace bitcoin in 10 years. Could that be Ethereum?
Maybe if they make it easier to spell as everybody I have seen has spelled it differently every time.
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:23:39 PM

There will be something new to replace bitcoin in 10 years. Could that be Ethereum?
Maybe if they make it easier to spell as everybody I have seen has spelled it differently every time.
dont think so, bitcoin will always be the main currency and nothing will replace it, in my opinion fiat will be worthless in the future and everyone will use bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:39:07 PM

I see it  the same as today with no changes.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:29:25 PM

of course bitcoin will be used way more, i think that the price is going to grow and because of that more people will use it, besides that more companies will accept it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: