Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC at $435. Is it sustainable?  (Read 10795 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:13:57 AM

Seems it is not. But m-Eth pump may also be affecting btc prices at the moment. To me, 450$+ is a bubble right now. After the halving we will see bigger drops in price i believe. May even see 390-400$'s.

there is too much hype around the block halving which will only result in disappointment. once the block halving is done, the price will indeed start tanking. partly due to the disappointment people have, and the other part will be the vanishing hype and speculation in the price.

If the block size is increased before the halving, and the price rises slowly, there will not be big dump of the price.

If the block size is increased to 2MB in July as promised in the Hong Kong meeting, the price will rise a lot.

Given all the drama around the block size, confirmed news about it being resolved (even in the future) will lead to the price shooting up.
I will believe news about changes to the block size when it actually happens.  Smiley

Exactly! I also only believe it when I see the block size increase is implemented into Bitcoin Core. As long as that isn't the case, for me it doesn't have any value. Action speaks louder than words.
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:00:46 PM

The price has dropped to around $435 recently. But it recovered soon after. So $435 is the bottom.

RastoMan

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:35:04 AM

The price is $475 at some exchanges. If the price does not drop below $460 in the next few weeks, it is a break out.
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:36:32 PM

The price is $535 in the Bitstamp. That is lower than the price in some Chinese exchanges. So the price will rise again.

apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:54:26 AM

The price is $535 in the Bitstamp. That is lower than the price in some Chinese exchanges. So the price will rise again.

I do not wish the price to rise too fast, fast pump will lead to big dump. If the price consolidates here, it is fine.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:35:32 AM

I do not wish the price to rise too fast, fast pump will lead to big dump. If the price consolidates here, it is fine.

If the price rises slowly, in line with the usage or the mass adoption of the bitcoin, that is good for the bitcoin.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:28:28 PM

You see now that the value of the Bitcoin is stable for a long time but now the time will come soon and that the value is going to be more worth and that would be nice of course.
But the bad thing of the Bitcoin is that it can really takes a long time until the value will be more worth so that is really bad and of course there is a time that it is rising.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

You see now that the value of the Bitcoin is stable for a long time but now the time will come soon and that the value is going to be more worth and that would be nice of course.
But the bad thing of the Bitcoin is that it can really takes a long time until the value will be more worth so that is really bad and of course there is a time that it is rising.

The bitcoin value or the price was suppressed by the miners selling short the coins when they borrow to buy the miners.
parmatiya

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:56:37 AM

The bitcoin value or the price was suppressed by the miners selling short the coins when they borrow to buy the miners.

These miners also sold the coins at a fix price, so that their profit is guaranteed, they do not care about future price.

Batmain

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:05:23 AM

These miners also sold the coins at a fix price, so that their profit is guaranteed, they do not care about future price.

It is very wise for the miners to do that. That is the use of the future trading. I should learn from that.

Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:02:04 AM

It is very wise for the miners to do that. That is the use of the future trading. I should learn from that.

But if they borrowed the bitcoin to buy the mining equipment, when the bitcoin price rise after, they will make a loss.

parmatiya

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:06:16 AM

But if they borrowed the bitcoin to buy the mining equipment, when the bitcoin price rise after, they will make a loss.

When the bitcoin price rises, it is better to buy the bitcoin directly. It is better not to buy the miners to mine.

BreakingSlow

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:46:24 AM

You can now see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming a higher value and that is perfect for people who already waited a long time so that is really nice.
And of course it is hard to know what will really happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is bad because we want that the value will rise for a long time.
parmatiya

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:37:05 AM

Well for now it is falling back these past hours. There are only two possibility that can happen now. The first one is that bitcoin's price will continue to fall until a fixed price is reached before rise on july, and the second one is that it will rise later.

The bitcoin price dropped some what in the last few hours. But it is still around $700. I expect it to trade within a range.

apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:52:06 AM

Well for now it is falling back these past hours. There are only two possibility that can happen now. The first one is that bitcoin's price will continue to fall until a fixed price is reached before rise on july, and the second one is that it will rise later.

The bitcoin price dropped some what in the last few hours. But it is still around $700. I expect it to trade within a range.

The price is $680 now. It is dropping fast. I am not sure if it is profit taking or there is a bad news about bitcoin.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:59:56 AM

The price is $680 now. It is dropping fast. I am not sure if it is profit taking or there is a bad news about bitcoin.

Perfectly normal thing in times like this. Its a stock market, and we saw how fast price went up, now a bit down, then again up. Fluctuations are just a normal thing.
I don`t think this is something that we need to worry about, people earn huge on this fluctuations, cause of that trading is just gambling, who sold on 750 $ will buy now, or wait a bit more to drop. In moment he will have more coins. Buy low, sell high. That is trading, to know how to predict this things. That is not easy. Of course we can always suspect on some kind of manipulations and to create conspiracy theories about it, in the end that is why information`s worth a lot in this world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
parmatiya

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:50:58 AM

Perfectly normal thing in times like this. Its a stock market, and we saw how fast price went up, now a bit down, then again up. Fluctuations are just a normal thing.
I don`t think this is something that we need to worry about, people earn huge on this fluctuations, cause of that trading is just gambling, who sold on 750 $ will buy now, or wait a bit more to drop. In moment he will have more coins. Buy low, sell high. That is trading, to know how to predict this things. That is not easy. Of course we can always suspect on some kind of manipulations and to create conspiracy theories about it, in the end that is why information`s worth a lot in this world.

I think there is no need to worry about the price. It has risen a lot in the last months, it needs some correction.

Batmain

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:23:58 AM

I think there is no need to worry about the price. It has risen a lot in the last months, it needs some correction.

After a few months of consoidation, like it did in the last 6 months, the price will rise to $800 to $900 at least.

Bamsed

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:36:18 AM

After a few months of consoidation, like it did in the last 6 months, the price will rise to $800 to $900 at least.

the bitcoin price dropped to $550 yesterday, it came back to $680 again. It seems the $550 is a recent bottom.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:49:39 PM

Lovely to look back just weeks ago when people was questioning if 440$ was a sustainable price. Now we are more than 200 dollars above that price after a correction 738 dollars and we are climbing back again. There is an huge BULL TREND that has not stopped for a minute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: