Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CIA Sued by Family of Murdered LSD Scientist  (Read 1525 times)
Charlie Prime (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:10:50 PM

Hopefully they will win enough bucks to make this a mainstream story...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/frank-olson-cia-lawsuit_n_2206983.html

" The sons of a Cold War scientist who plunged to his death in 1953 several days after unwittingly taking LSD in a CIA mind-control experiment sued the government Wednesday. They claimed the CIA murdered their father, Frank Olson, by pushing him from a 13th-story window of a hotel – not, as the CIA says, that he jumped to his death. "

Background: http://www.frankolsonproject.org

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 10:00:06 AM

If you think this is crack pottery, search for "Clinton Apologizes for MKUltra"
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:44:53 PM

This is a crazy conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 07:47:22 PM

I wonder how many of the crazy conspiracy theories are true. Most people believe what they're told.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 08:14:20 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2012, 10:24:56 PM by niko

I hope they never win a buck. Lawsuits of this kind are causing irreperable damage to any society. What is needed is criminal prosecution of individuals, not a lawsuit. Suing murderers to ask for money legitimizes crime: it's okay, but you may have to have the agency or private corporation you worked for pay some money later. Those who accept these kinds of payment are complacent in crimes.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 12:40:22 AM

Gov't giving out free doses of LSD? Sign me up!

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 03:06:38 AM

I hope they never win a buck. Lawsuits of this kind are causing irreperable damage to any society. What is needed is criminal prosecution of individuals, not a lawsuit. Suing murderers to ask for money legitimizes crime: it's okay, but you may have to have the agency or private corporation you worked for pay some money later. Those who accept these kinds of payment are complacent in crimes.

I agree with the criminal charges.  The payment of money does not even punish the people who did the act, as they are not in power and the money is not coming from their budgets. 

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 07:44:48 AM

Why would the government implicate itself with criminal charges?
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:39:01 AM

pssht lol what ever.  Lets all take schoolbooks from kids so they can become millionaires over something that's BS. Why wait 60 years to sue?
myrkul

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 08:46:31 AM

pssht lol what ever.  Lets all take schoolbooks from kids so they can become millionaires over something that's BS. Why wait 60 years to sue?

You assume they won't just print the money.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:06:28 AM

same thing happened in canada, see dr ewen cameron...i think there were some successful lawsuits just recently (last 10 years or so)

re: mk ultra

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 04:03:17 AM

Last time I checked the CIA doesn't have a part of its budget set aside to pay for school books. If you have been the victim of high level criminal activity involving a substance virtually unknown to people at the time (LSD) , it usually helps if you first of all know what you were drugged with (a couple decades there). Second any time you are suing the federal government or its subsidiaries, you might not want the very same people who assaulted you to be able to influence the very mechanism with which you are seeking justice.
myrkul

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 04:17:45 AM

Second any time you are suing the federal government or its subsidiaries, you might not want the very same people who assaulted you to be able to influence the very mechanism with which you are seeking justice.

And people wonder why I'm an Anarchist.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 05:29:23 PM

Second any time you are suing the federal government or its subsidiaries, you might not want the very same people who assaulted you to be able to influence the very mechanism with which you are seeking justice.

And people wonder why I'm an Anarchist.

*high fives*
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:36:31 PM

It wouldn't.  It would implicate whoever performed the act and anyone who gave the orders if the orders were given in a way that suggested murder should be considered an option.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 06:50:33 AM

It wouldn't.  It would implicate whoever performed the act and anyone who gave the orders if the orders were given in a way that suggested murder should be considered an option.

You are assuming the people who gave the orders and the ones who have the influence aren't the same party.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:28:42 PM

You are assuming the people who gave the orders and the ones who have the influence aren't the same party.

I think you addressed this already... it's been 60 years.

Last time I checked the CIA doesn't have a part of its budget set aside to pay for school books. If you have been the victim of high level criminal activity involving a substance virtually unknown to people at the time (LSD) , it usually helps if you first of all know what you were drugged with (a couple decades there). Second any time you are suing the federal government or its subsidiaries, you might not want the very same people who assaulted you to be able to influence the very mechanism with which you are seeking justice.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 05:36:55 AM

I think you addressed this already... it's been 60 years.

And you still keep ignoring it... lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: