Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 05:00:33 PM

[stuff]

While I'd normally question you on your credentials for making such a (not really) convincing Dx over the interwebs, I'll waive that and simply look at your intentions.

Is dank a sick and deranged individual? No shit, Sherlock. Question is, what do you want us to do about it?

A while back I called out the people who are known to have his IRL credentials after he exposed his latest self-harmful plan. Guess what? The people with the ability to actually get off their ass and get in contact with his parents to address the obvious abandon of whatever meds he was on (there is a definitive split near October where he went from simpleton to all-out afflicted), but surprise, no one wants to loose the potential cash cow he proven himself to be.

You should bark up the right tree...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:06:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2012, 09:58:21 PM by dank

That's odd, I wasn't even planning on naming it Dank Festival.

Since you trolls want to stoop to this level, why don't I shed some light on the situation?

My name is Sean, I overcame my teenage depression by finding love, thinking positive, changing my mind.  For the first time in years, I was truly happy this spring. I took a trip with Lucy at the beach, found my soul, and now I'm doing something with my life. I fell in love with a girl, for the first time. Everyone can do the same. You can call people all the names you want, it doesn't change their actions, and it doesn't change yours.

I'm a loving individual that loves for everybody unconditionally. I play music and make people happy, I'm gonna keep on loving. If you think such an action is deranged, perhaps you should reconsider your life persepctive.

To anyone whom may not have noticed, these trolls, real opinions or not, are clearly doing anything they can to stop the message of love from spreading. Love means no more greed, no more problems, no more hate, some people don't like that.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:14:59 PM

What was you question?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:25:34 PM

Since you trolls want to stoop to this level.

Not as low as the begging for money level.

I only troll those that are trolls themselves.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:26:07 PM

dank, people aren't concerned about the fact that you dropped acid and it gave you a new perspective which allowed you to be more positive about your life.  You won't find any shortage of people here or elsewhere who've had that experience.

What does concern people is that you seem a bit "stuck" in that experience to the extent that you believe things which are potentially harmful to you - for example, that you could survive long-term without food.  Nobody wants you to be the person who died because you didn't come down from your last acid trip.  Yeah, believing that you can organise a major music festival in a few weeks and finding out that you can't might make you question your new belief system and lose the certainty which underpins your new-found optimism, but it's not likely to have a catastrophic impact on you.  

What people are concerned about is that you don't seem to have integrated your "mystical" experiences in a manner which accommodates objective reality and denying objective reality can put you at risk of real world harm.  We've already seen one example of where you were going to take a course of action which was potentially catastrophic.  I'd rather not see you decide that you can fly or that next time you're tripping you're going to prove that you can breathe underwater.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:45:33 PM

dank, people aren't concerned about the fact that you dropped acid and it gave you a new perspective which allowed you to be more positive about your life.  You won't find any shortage of people here or elsewhere who've had that experience.

What does concern people is that you seem a bit "stuck" in that experience to the extent that you believe things which are potentially harmful to you - for example, that you could survive long-term without food.  Nobody wants you to be the person who died because you didn't come down from your last acid trip.  Yeah, believing that you can organise a major music festival in a few weeks and finding out that you can't might make you question your new belief system and lose the certainty which underpins your new-found optimism, but it's not likely to have a catastrophic impact on you.  

What people are concerned about is that you don't seem to have integrated your "mystical" experiences in a manner which accommodates objective reality and denying objective reality can put you at risk of real world harm.  We've already seen one example of where you were going to take a course of action which was potentially catastrophic.  I'd rather not see you decide that you can fly or that next time you're tripping you're going to prove that you can breathe underwater.
How about, you live your life, don't worry about mine? I'll eat or not eat whatever and whenever I like. Anything is possible, if you do not believe this, you do not understand that you are god.

You are concerning yourself on a nonexistent problem you're manifesting in your own reality.  If playing guitar and telling people love is the answer to happiness isn't integrating what I learned enough, please, tell me what more shall I do?

Life is potentially catastrophic, either cower in fear or take control over your life and believe in yourself.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:52:43 PM

So wait, are you or aren't you a fool for saying you're god? Seriously, get you delusions straight, at least.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:55:15 PM

So wait, are you or aren't you a fool for saying you're god? Seriously, get you delusions straight, at least.
Why are you asking me to judge myself? Am I a fool for believing I'm god and curring my depression?

We are all god.

fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 09:57:31 PM

Why are you asking me to judge myself? Am I a fool for believing I'm god and curring my depression?

We are all god.

Because I can.
Yes.
No.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:06:35 PM

Fgervais, you are welcome to live a normal human life and die a normal human death. I'm god, I will live forever because I found my soul and I believe I will, my ego is already dead.

Anyone can be god, you just have to believe in yourself and you can do anything you choose.

fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:17:36 PM

Fgervais, you are welcome to live a normal human life and die a normal human death. I'm god, I will live forever because I found my soul and I believe I will, my ego is already dead.

Anyone can be god, you just have to believe in yourself and you can do anything you choose.

Just for argument's sake, what happens if on December 21st you aren't able to shoot lightning from your nipples?
BurbolGii

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:34:26 PM

Hey Dank, I have a few questions:

- Do you have a location for your festival?

- Do you already have any contacts to bands, performers, acts or somtehing like that?

BurbolGii
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:37:15 PM

- Do you already have any contacts to bands, performers, acts or somtehing like that?

BurbolGii
Hey, location is yet to be determined. Once I can get my way out to see the land in person, we'll decide.

Working on musical connects, Kid Cudi, Mac Miller and a couple other people so far should perform.  It's a free for all, if you can put love in music, you can play.

fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:38:20 PM

BurbolGii
Hey, location is yet to be determined. Once I can get my way out to see the land in person, we'll decide.

Who is "we"?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:40:54 PM

BurbolGii

Who is "we"?
Everyone has a say in this.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:42:24 PM

So Kid Cudi & Mac Miller have signed contracts to perform then?

fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:46:21 PM

BurbolGii

Who is "we"?
Everyone has a say in this.

Everyone everyone, or specific people you have on board?

If I have a say in this, I'll go for a streamlined event consisting of nothing else than you putting a blowtorch to your balls for the whole weekend.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:48:02 PM

Everyone in tune with love has a say, it is our concert. Doubt, hate, ego can keep shut, or not, it's your energy.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:48:12 PM

So Dank. When nothing happens in 3 weeks and life continues as normal. Are you going to eat humble pie?

fgervais

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:57:34 PM

So Dank. When nothing happens in 3 weeks and life continues as normal. Are you going to eat humble pie?

When he predicted massive damage on the east coast via hurricane a while back, turns out he actually meant something totally different. Expect similar weaseling out in a few weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: