Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 06:44:44 PM

All you must do is believe.

Sounds like a quote from "The Polar Express" film.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 06:46:29 PM

Always humanity had leaders, and some of them for different ideas, most religious ones, made war.
Love is not going to tell the Taliban to stop to attack, and in this case, there's no capital gain from the war, only territory.
Now shut up and think better before saying something.
Ah, and don't forget to grow up to forget those ideas.
Love is going to tell everyone to stop attacking.  It will make everyone stop attacking, one way or another.  Those that choose to live with ego will die and remain in a world like today, searching for love.  Everyone has a choice to stay on an earth-like plane or find heaven.  All you must do is believe.

Your lack of argument of how all the conflicts would stop gave me cancer.

All you must do is believe.

Sounds like a quote from "The Polar Express" film.

Remembers me "Believe" from Savatage.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 06:49:12 PM

Always humanity had leaders, and some of them for different ideas, most religious ones, made war.
Love is not going to tell the Taliban to stop to attack, and in this case, there's no capital gain from the war, only territory.
Now shut up and think better before saying something.
Ah, and don't forget to grow up to forget those ideas.
Love is going to tell everyone to stop attacking.  It will make everyone stop attacking, one way or another.  Those that choose to live with ego will die and remain in a world like today, searching for love.  Everyone has a choice to stay on an earth-like plane or find heaven.  All you must do is believe.

Evidence? Link?

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 06:53:05 PM

Love is going to tell everyone to stop attacking.  It will make everyone stop attacking, one way or another.  Those that choose to live with ego will die and remain in a world like today, searching for love.  Everyone has a choice to stay on an earth-like plane or find heaven.  All you must do is believe.

The Rapture meets the Age of Aquarius ITT. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 06:56:36 PM

Everyone has a choice to stay on an earth-like plane or find heaven.

What ever one you choose, I'm going to pick the other.

BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:38:29 PM

Love is going to tell everyone to stop attacking.  It will make everyone stop attacking, one way or another.  Those that choose to live with ego will die and remain in a world like today, searching for love.  Everyone has a choice to stay on an earth-like plane or find heaven.  All you must do is believe.
Started the day with a breakfast brownie again?

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:42:49 PM

Remember dank, if you don't get raptured on the 21st, it's not because you're a worthless sac of skin, it's only because you need to take the ultimate leap. Preferably off a bridge.

Don't encourage him. I suspect him to already be quite suicidal once he drops out of his current manic episode.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:52:13 PM

Quote Wikipedia - "The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs according to which cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on 21 December 2012. This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar."

Quote Wikipedia - "Several scenarios for the end of the world including galactic alignment, the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, a geomagnetic reversal, nuclear war, collision with Nibiru or some other interplanetary object, alien invasion, and the Earth being destroyed by a giant supernova. David Morrison and other scientists from NASA, along with expert archeologists have stated that none of those events are possible."

I believe is Dank is talking about some fictitious Terminator style Judgement Day on 21st Dec.

Not Judgement Day. Dank Day!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 07:56:20 PM

Quote Wikipedia - "Several scenarios for the end of the world including galactic alignment, the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, a geomagnetic reversal, nuclear war, collision with Nibiru or some other interplanetary object, alien invasion, and the Earth being destroyed by a giant supernova. David Morrison and other scientists from NASA, along with expert archeologists have stated that none of those events are possible."

That text should be edited.  The events are not impossible - they are just improbable.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:59:17 PM

That text should be edited.  The events are not impossible - they are just improbable.

Agreed.

repentance

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 08:01:06 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2012, 11:30:55 PM by repentance

That text should be edited.  The events are not impossible - they are just improbable.

It's impossible for some of them to happen in December this year even though they will likely happen at some time in the (distant) future.

At least dank hasn't called us all "larval" yet (Timothy Leary might have started out as a legitimate researcher but he was an egotistical whack-job in his later years).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 08:21:27 PM

Best pencil this one in on the calendar.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 11:51:10 PM

Don't let these people manipulate you into believing you are bound to a normal life through hell on earth. A life consumed of doubt and negativity. The world can be so much better. If people didn't judge others, if everyone loved everyone, earth would become heaven.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Arrogance

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 12:37:13 AM

I'm not sure who Dank is, but i'm crying with laughter.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:40:57 AM

Don't let these people manipulate you into believing you are bound to a normal life through hell on earth. A life consumed of doubt and negativity. The world can be so much better. If people didn't judge others, if everyone loved everyone, earth would become heaven.

Just because your life is shit without all your delusions of grandeur doesn't mean the rest of us aren't enjoying the ride little man, trials, tribulations and all. Just because you can't value effort doesn't mean others can't derive immense pride and satisfaction from it.

If I ever abandon doubt, shoot me, for it means that I have lost the ability to think critically, and am no longer a rational being.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:45:42 AM

If you want to call thinking positive, loving and believing in yourself delusions of grandeur, by all means go ahead. I'll keep on thinking positive, loving and believing in myself. Smiley

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:51:31 AM

If you want to call thinking positive, loving and believing in yourself delusions of grandeur, by all means go ahead. I'll keep on thinking positive, loving and believing in myself. Smiley

The way you do it? As in claiming you can cross an ocean on a motorbike despite the obvious and numerous reasons why it can't be done?

Hell. Fucking. Yes.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:58:11 AM

It can and will be done at the end of the year. Anything can be done at the end of the year when we reach a point of singularity, where doubt is gone from earth.

repentance

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:10:33 AM

Don't let these people manipulate you into believing you are bound to a normal life through hell on earth.

Believe it or not, plenty of people are happy without believing that they're Hendrix reincarnated or that they exist on a superior plane of consciousness (which is a pretty fucking egotistical belief you should probably reflect on next time you're tripping).

That you were unable to find happiness without tripping balls and believing in the oneness of all things doesn't mean others can only be happy if they believe that they're going to be the world's greatest guitar player (ego), organise the world's biggest music festival (ego) or that they're going to transcend "hell on earth" in 17 days time.  All you've demonstrated is an absolute inability to deal with objective reality.  

You call it expanding your consciousness, but in your case it's pure escapism and when 21 December comes and goes without the bullshit you've predicted coming to pass you're either going to have to admit that you're not a special little snowflake with cosmic insight and mystical powers or retreat further into your drug-fuelled disconnection from reality.  

I suspect that the only thing you're going to achieve by the end of the year is getting committed to a psych ward by your parents.

fgervais

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:14:45 AM

It can and will be done at the end of the year. Anything can be done at the end of the year when we reach a point of singularity, where doubt is gone from earth.

You know what, I'm making a list, just so you might get a bigger picture.

Whether this makes you masturbate furiously thinking of how cool you're going to be in 17 days is up to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: