Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:44:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:32:30 PM

Of course, you'll need insurance to cover yourself as well remember. Could be pricey.

Oh wait, just wheel out the old 'Danksurance'. Should cover every eventuality.
No.  Insurance exists based solely on fear of something bad happening, with a false pretense that insurance will actually do anything to correct that incident.  Nothing bad will happen, faith is the only insurance I need.

The law says different. (I know your god and that, but you are most defiantly not above the law.)
The law = control.  If they want the music festival insured, they should do it their self.

So you've never bothered with car insurance then. The law should pay by your reasoning. LOL Cheesy
No, it shouldn't exist.  Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

America is a free country, I will act freely, in coordinance with the constitution, by expressing my first amendment right to peacefully assemble this music festival.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:42:25 PM

If they want the music festival insured, they should do it their self.

I'd say that it's pretty bad karma not to do whatever you can to protect the fellow human beings you love so much from possible harm and loss at the event you're organising.  There's not going to be some magic forcefield keeping out trouble-makers.

I'm getting tired of this bullshit.  Time to contact the artists you maintain are "probably" going to perform at your festival and find out whether they've even heard of the event.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:48:03 PM

Of course, you'll need insurance to cover yourself as well remember. Could be pricey.

No.  Insurance exists based solely on fear of something bad happening, with a false pretense that insurance will actually do anything to correct that incident.  Nothing bad will happen, faith is the only insurance I need.

The law says different. (I know your god and that, but you are most defiantly not above the law.)
The law = control.  If they want the music festival insured, they should do it their self.

So you've never bothered with car insurance then. The law should pay by your reasoning. LOL Cheesy
No, it shouldn't exist.  Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

America is a free country, I will act freely, in coordinance with the constitution, by expressing my first amendment right to peacefully assemble this music festival.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yup, running an uninsured "music festival" is clearly covered there.

Go on, explain to me how an event is an act of free speech as covered by the amendment.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:50:29 PM

No, it shouldn't exist.  Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

So you don't believe that 3rd party innocent people deserve to be protected against any damage that may result from your use of a vehicle? Surely it’s not fair that the people who are not at fault foot the bill because you have no insurance?

Your comment has annoyed me. You are extremely young, foolish and naive. Sad

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:53:59 PM

Watchout, he's gonna kill us all, because he can do whatever he wants.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:54:39 PM

I'd say that it's pretty bad karma not to do whatever you can to protect the fellow human beings you love so much from possible harm and loss at the event you're organising.  There's not going to be some magic forcefield keeping out trouble-makers.

I'm getting tired of this bullshit.  Time to contact the artists you maintain are "probably" going to perform at your festival and find out whether they've even heard of the event.
How does giving someone a bunch of money protect you?  It doesn't.  It gives you an expensive illusion of protection.

Go on, explain to me how an event is an act of free speech as covered by the amendment.
Yeah, clearly.

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 11:01:21 PM

How does giving someone a bunch of money protect you?  It doesn't.  It gives you an expensive illusion of protection.

Yeah, clearly.

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

Edumacate yourself you mouth breather.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:48:34 AM

Strange how Kid Cudi is quite the social media whore but he's not promoting his upcoming appearance at *the biggest musical festival evah* anywhere.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:55:30 AM

Strange how Kid Cudi is quite the social media whore but he's not promoting his upcoming appearance at *the biggest musical festival evah* anywhere.

He actually is finishing up an album and has been in hermit mode for a while. He's probably saving up his energy, and he wants the show to be a surprise.

Still waiting on a Facebook event or something dank, the people need to know about this awesome event.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:55:57 AM

Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

Since the Code of Ur-Nammu about 2100 BC. You know, when there were enough people around that hitting someone's face with a fist was no longer considered a valid method of determining who's right and who's wrong.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:58:43 AM

Since when can someone write a bunch of rules to life and impose them violently over millions of people?

Since the Code of Ur-Nammu about 2100 BC. You know, when there were enough people around that hitting someone's face with a fist was no longer considered a valid method of determining who's right and who's wrong.
Yes, precisely, nor is handcuffing and imprisoning people.  You talk to people when you have differences.

greyhawk

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:03:12 AM

Yes, precisely, nor is handcuffing and imprisoning people.  You talk to people when you have differences.

I don't think talking is going to help much, when that enraged former weightlifter of a father mistakes you for a punching bag, cause his daughter was raped force-loved at your security void dank fest.
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:06:25 AM

Since you never had a job you'll obviously not know this, but handcuffing the person you're arresting is as much for their safety as it is for yours. Same goes with restraints in hospitals. Though some might, most people in a position of authority don't wank off every night thinking of the poor bugger they restrained earlier in the day.

As for imprisoning, I'll actually meet you half-way by saying that your country has retarded drug incarceration rates, but really, you don't see anyone deserving of prison? At all?
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:08:12 AM

I don't think talking is going to help much, when that enraged former weightlifter of a father mistakes you for a punching bag, cause his daughter was raped force-loved loved unexpectedly at your security void dank fest.

FTFY
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:11:06 AM

I don't think talking is going to help much, when that enraged former weightlifter of a father mistakes you for a punching bag, cause his daughter was raped force-loved at your security void dank fest.
You're the only person with any knowledge of a future rape at the festival.  As I assume everyone there will be loving, it only makes sense that you would be the one committing the rape.  Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

Fgervais, everyone is a good person deep down.  If we treated everyone with love, we could all find our inner goodness.  Detaining people is not love, that is, unless I'm doin it. Wink

Forcibly imposing control on humans is not love.

fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:16:03 AM

You're the only person with any knowledge of a future rape at the festival.  As I assume everyone there will be loving, it only makes sense that you would be the one committing the rape.  Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

Fgervais, everyone is a good person deep down.  If we treated everyone with love, we could all find our inner goodness.  Detaining people is not love, that is, unless I'm doin it. Wink

Forcibly imposing control on humans is not love.

Don't forget, even though he has no fucking clue how, dank knows there will be a concert because he sees the future!

Also, he just gave massive cred to my "his soulmate has rape in her future" theory.
greyhawk

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:18:23 AM

I extrapolate from the past to know the future. I've been to million person love festivals. Several times. You know, Berlin, Love Parade? These things? There always was a rape.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:21:52 AM

Is this festival sponsored by rohyponol ?

fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:24:29 AM

I extrapolate from the past to know the future. I've been to million person love festivals. Several times. You know, Berlin, Love Parade? These things? There always was a rape.

Ha! I have event stats from my region for the last decade, tl;dr a previous student job was booking logistics at events amongst other things. If I wasn't banging my face against my desk trying to finish a semester project I'd be curious to calculate the amount of event participants required to have to expect sexual battery with a reasonable margin of error.

Glancing over the numbers, it's low. Like, fuck, low.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:34:23 AM

Because past = present, right?  Everyone will be with their soulmate, there will be no rape.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: