Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 12:50:43 AM

Religion was invented to describe the universe philosophically, man perverted religion to keep control. The basis of religion is correct, love.  Most control stems from the many governments of the world.  Keyword: govern.

Says me. Why fear anything if the worst case scenario, death, interests you rather than frightens you?  I will live forever, I found my soul.  Nothing can kill me if I already killed my ego.

Writing a list of rules means nothing.  In order for one to impose consequences, one must apply force upon another individual.  There's nothing loving about controlling people's behavior to your specifications.  Karma is the only rule of law we must know.  It's simply the law of attraction, if you're negative to people, they're more likely to act negatively back.  If you love everybody, they're more likely to love you back.  All humans want is energy.  Harming others gives you an illusory boost of control, but it's not real and cannot match the pure, eternal energy of love.

The only way to find eternal happiness is to love.  Otherwise, nature will catch up with you.

People are different than others because we create division.  We use knowledge for personal gain rather than social gain.  Everyone is created equal.  Your environment played a large factor into creating you to be who you are, but once you become aware of your total control over your life, you have the power to become anything.  If you doubt your freewill, you lose control over your actions.  I've been on both sides, it's a lot nicer to trust everyone than nobody.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 09:43:17 PM

F minus 9 days and counting

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 10:20:17 PM

Oh who cares.

You know the 21st will pass with nothing happening.

Dank will claim it did.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 12:18:29 AM

Oh who cares.

You know the 21st will pass with nothing happening.

Dank will claim it did.

I agree.  Enough with the "low end of the gene pool" threads.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 01:04:48 AM

I for one am excited to see this chapter end, not because of the painfully obvious wet fart ahead, but with the hope that his next brain-dead scheme will be more entertaining.

Bring back the hookah lounge!
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 01:06:43 AM

Nothing can kill me if I already killed my ego.

you have not killed your ego.  Your posts are driven by your ego. Your ego is out of control to the point where you think you know everything.  Let the ego go, and realize that you know nothing.

"I Am Smart Enough to Know That I Know Nothing At All" - Socrates

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 02:11:39 AM

you have not killed your ego.  Your posts are driven by your ego. Your ego is out of control to the point where you think you know everything.  Let the ego go, and realize that you know nothing.

What about my words are egocentric?  I realized I knew nothing long ago, that everything everybody told me could be a lie and I wouldn't know, until I realized I knew what I experienced was real because I experienced it.  You can form beliefs based off your experiences.  If you feel that you know nothing, you don't.  If you feel that you know everything, trust your feelings, you may actually turn out to know everything.  We are different segments of one conscious being, the universe.  You do know everything, though you must find it within yourself.  What would the point of life be if you already knew everything?  Division is what makes life life, it's up to you to seek love and unity.

Update regarding music festival:

Got contact for a company that organizes concerts, will speak to them directly in the near future.
Found a drummer to perform with us.

Dates are not final, but everything is rolling together perfect.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 02:27:26 AM

Update regarding music festival:

Got contact for a company that organizes concerts, will speak to them directly in the near future.
Found a drummer to perform with us.

Dates are not final, but everything is rolling together perfect.

Did you tell them you wanted to do a concert for a million people? How much did they quote you?

Re: ego, you seem to have it in bulk...

As long as I'm playing in front of one million people, I'm happy. Smiley

Who is we? Does your drummer have anything we could listen to? I need a good laugh.

Some choice quotes while you figure out a way to answer my questions with more insanity:

Thanks for your input, monster, always great to hear what you have to say.  We won't need medics, sickness is caused by the soul and we'll have plenty of love to go around.

We have two months to make this happen, plenty of time, in my opinion.

How many people died at woodstock?  2-3?  You sure know a lot about dying but you don't seem to realize, it's your soul's rebirth into the universe.  It's fate and fear is the only catalyst of death.  To have no fear of death, you give no power over taking risks in your life.  If you don't fear death, what's there to fear?

And death is the work of illness, injury, or body parts wearing out, not of ego.
Those are all a result of ego.  Ego ages you, love grows you.

repentance

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 02:58:28 AM

Please record this conversation for us.  I can't wait to hear their response.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 03:01:04 AM

I just Google'd "Who gives a fuck?" and my name did not appear in the results page.

Lol'd

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 06:35:16 AM

What about my words are egocentric?  

Your words are egocentric because you say theories as if they are fact. It is your ego that makes you think they are facts and not theories.

Your ego is getting in the way of your critical thinking. You have not confirmed any of your theories or predictions and when they are proven wrong you say you were speaking metaphorically or some other bullshit excuse that only you would believe.  It's your ego that makes you think you're right.

You have a obvious god complex.

The fact that you think your thoughts have an effect on reality = pure ego trippin.

The fact that you think you're smarter than everyone else and trying to enlighten people = pure ego trippin.

"I think it so therefor its a fact" = pure ego trippin.

Don't give me that "my reality" bullshit. The universe doesn't explode when someone is wrong about something or when two people disagree on something.

Haven't you learned anything? didn't you see what happened when your reality clashes with Reality? You had to eat again, there was no tsunami, there was no hookah lounge. I guess the real reality was right and your reality didn't change a thing about it.

Only your ego can delude you this far.

When/if you finally DO lose your ego your delusions will become clear and you will stop posting theories as fact.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 07:34:39 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2012, 09:05:22 AM by dank

Your words are egocentric because you say theories as if they are fact. It is your ego that makes you think they are facts and not theories.

Your ego is getting in the way of your critical thinking. You have not confirmed any of your theories or predictions and when they are proven wrong you say you were speaking metaphorically or some other bullshit excuse that only you would believe.  It's your ego that makes you think you're right.

The fact that you think your thoughts have an effect on reality = pure ego trippin.

The fact that you think you're smarter than everyone else and trying to enlighten people = pure ego trippin.

Don't give me that "my reality" bullshit. The universe doesn't explode when someone is wrong about something or when two people disagree on something.

Haven't you learned anything? didn't you see what happened when your reality clashes with Reality? You had to eat again, there was no tsunami, there was no hookah lounge. I guess the real reality was right and your reality didn't change a thing about it.

When/if you finally DO lose your ego your delusions will become clear and you will stop posting theories as fact.
I am a man of convictions, I form beliefs based on logic.  I do not state things as fact, I state things as my beliefs.  History repeats itself, I found the patterns in history and can clearly see where it's headed.  None of my theories or predictions have been proven wrong, as I continue to grow as a person everyday.

To clarify the tidal wave prediction; everyone will experience ego death at some point.  That was my major transition point.  If you fail to consciously kill your ego while you're alive, nature will kill it for you when you die.  You have the choice to defy logic, to defy death and take control of your destiny, to live forever.  If everyone voluntarily stopped being 'human,' stopped hating, stopped judging, stopped doubting and destroying, only loved, we would find heaven on earth.

Of course thoughts directly effect reality.  When you have a thought, you have a choice of manifesting that thought into reality or not.  Even if you choose not to, that thought still occupied your consciousness.

Nobody is smarter than anybody.  We are all made equal.  I believe I'm more consciously aware than the average human, at this time.  Awareness is not static, you can increase your awareness by learning, by experiencing, by forming beliefs based on what you experience.  I believe I found the answer to eternal happiness, love.  Implementing love into my life gave me true happiness and total control over my life for the first time.  I see it in those around me, as well.  All you have to do is stop dwelling on problems, and believe that everything will work out for the best, even if it doesn't meet your expectations.  Thinking positively goes a long way.

So yes, I found the answer to eternal happiness and no, I'm not afraid of judgement or rebuttal.  I know it's true because it worked for me, I won't let the doubt of others divide me from my beliefs and life experiences.  Knowledge is nothing to horde.

Your thoughts exist in some reality, so yes, it's real.  Thoughts are alternate realities you connect to.  Whatever you believe creates your reality.  You see what you see because you believe you see it.  You can see more than what appears to be if you believe you can.  If you believe I'm a bad person, in your reality, I'm a bad person.  It doesn't mean I'm a bad person in anyone else's reality.

Our reality is a man-made society based on control and fear.  Clearly we are not in a state of peace, heaven.

I learned humans must stop eating in order to find heaven, to end the cycle of death.  I continued to eat after a small break because the world is still engulfed with negativity.  When all humans become aware at this knowledge, we can act as one and stop destroying ourselves in a conscious effort to unite the world.

Is it not worth a try?  To not kill, doubt or hate, for one day, together?  Love is infinite energy, when someone loves you, it increases your sense of happiness, which you then send love back with, creating an exponential growing cycle of energy, love.

How could my ego delude me to believing in all this when the ego's primary function is to doubt everything?  We all know everything, we all share an omniscient consciousness because there's only one consciousness to experience.  When you break down the ego, you stop doubting and start convicting beliefs of your own.  Talking conveys logic, just like math.  Logic brings isolated cultures to the same conclusion regarding our spiritual existence.

Keep in mind, the ego is used to doubt and divide.  Even if I say something like unicorns are real, it's still true, it's still thinking with my consciousness, because in some reality, unicorns are real.  Everything exists everywhere, lack of experience does not constitute lack of existence.

Your entire post restates your opinion of me.  "Your words are... Your ego is... The fact that you think..etc," these are all judgments, reinstatements of what you believe I believe.  How can you speak on behalf of others if you're not them?

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 10:18:11 AM

None of my theories or predictions have been proven wrong
Because, everything you say and when it's prove wrong, you just state "This shit was made of love" or "It occured in my stoned reality". Everyone make mistakes, human is imperfect, and you're not special to never make a mistake. This is the signal of ego.

To clarify the tidal wave prediction; everyone will experience ego death at some point.  That was my major transition point.  If you fail to consciously kill your ego while you're alive, nature will kill it for you when you die.  You have the choice to defy logic, to defy death and take control of your destiny, to live forever.  If everyone voluntarily stopped being 'human,' stopped hating, stopped judging, stopped doubting and destroying, only loved, we would find heaven on earth.

And you still not wanting to say "OK, I did a mistake and I'm a dumbass", but no, "the wave was made of love", you changed your statement, because you said about water and about one of the motherf*cking coasts of USA.
Ah please, don't come on saying that when you have some stone trip you know what will happen but don't know how to transmit it to others, saying this make each one of us capable of predict.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
fgervais

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 06:35:27 PM

I am a man of convictions, I form beliefs based on logic.

I do not state things as fact, I state things as my beliefs.  

Firm, unchangeable beliefs that are always right and that don't need justification, ever. Syn.: Facts.

History repeats itself, I found the patterns in history and can clearly see where it's headed.  None of my theories or predictions have been proven wrong, as I continue to grow as a person everyday.

To clarify the tidal wave prediction; everyone will experience ego death at some point.  

Yeah, but you promised Micheal Bay explosions all along the East Coast. How can Micheal Bay explosions be love?

That was my major transition point.  If you fail to consciously kill your ego while you're alive, nature will kill it for you when you die.  You have the choice to defy logic, to defy death and take control of your destiny, to live forever.  If everyone voluntarily stopped being 'human,' stopped hating, stopped judging, stopped doubting and destroying, only loved, we would find heaven on earth. 

Are you a closet bronnie?

Of course thoughts directly effect reality.  When you have a thought, you have a choice of manifesting that thought into reality or not.  Even if you choose not to, that thought still occupied your consciousness.

I own one of these:
http://www.emotiv.com/store/sdk/bci/research-edition-sdk/

Literally, an EEG that allows me to interface with my computer or Arduino device. Literally, something that allows me to change the state of something in the real-world with a thought. Are you telling me I should go buy a cape?

/cue dank half-assedly reading the product description and failing to comprehend what it's for, thus adding another bad argument to his arsenal.

Nobody is smarter than anybody.  We are all made equal.

You claim to have a 150 IQ. The averaged norm is 100, by design. So everyone has the exact same capabilities as everyone, but you're a special little snowflake?

I believe I'm more consciously aware than the average human, at this time.  

Yup, snowflake it is then.

Awareness is not static, you can increase your awareness by learning, by experiencing, by forming beliefs based on what you experience.

Yeah, but I don't claim to be a messiah every time I read something while taking a crap.

I believe I found the answer to eternal happiness, love.

... and begging for cash on a random forum.

Just as a gambling addict knows and expects that the one armed bandit will pay out this time you pull the lever, you now expect your fantasy of a belief system to take care of everything for you.

Implementing love into my life gave me true happiness and total control over my life for the first time.

Except that you relinquish that control to your, erm, faith. "I don't have to work for my concert, I dreamt it would happen, so it will happen".

I see it in those around me, as well.  All you have to do is stop dwelling on problems, and believe that everything will work out for the best, even if it doesn't meet your expectations.  Thinking positively goes a long way.

But it doesn't replace actually being worth the oxygen you scarf down by applying yourself to something.

So yes, I found the answer to eternal happiness [...]

Until you run out of cash, can't feed yourself, realise that you can't stop eating in real life, and then start to beg for more cash to those who are cursed with you in their lives. I feel for your parents, I really do. Your mom really should have been more into blowjobs though, maybe you could have been prevented.

[...] and no, I'm not afraid of judgement or rebuttal.

My rapist-o-meter just kicked up another couple of notches. What happens when your soulmate rejects you as the husk of a human being you are? Refuse to acknowledge her rebuttal? Force her to love you?

I know it's true because it worked for me, I won't let the doubt of others divide me from my beliefs and life experiences.  Knowledge is nothing to horde.

Your thoughts exist in some reality, so yes, it's real.  Thoughts are alternate realities you connect to.  Whatever you believe creates your reality.  You see what you see because you believe you see it.  You can see more than what appears to be if you believe you can.  If you believe I'm a bad person, in your reality, I'm a bad person.  It doesn't mean I'm a bad person in anyone else's reality.

Our reality is a man-made society based on control and fear.  Clearly we are not in a state of peace, heaven.

Basic human behaviour, which can be both good or bad. You're just adding the subtext about it being a bad thing because so far in your life everything has been hostile to you, and since you can't ever put the actual effort into something to a point of completion, you don't know the feeling of accomplishment.

You want a bland existence of nothing but good things, but ask yourself, without the bad, how do you know the good is actually good?

I learned humans must stop eating in order to find heaven, to end the cycle of death.  I continued to eat after a small break because the world is still engulfed with negativity.  

So your argument is that while there is any negativity left, nothing good can happen? Pathetic.

This is just cognitive dissonance on an epic scale where you rationalise your way through the acknowledgement of the obvious failure of your delusions of grandeur.

When all humans become aware at this knowledge, we can act as one and stop destroying ourselves in a conscious effort to unite the world.

If you only answer a single thing here, and no doubt you will only do so by going on another stoner tangent, what if I don't want in your happy happy fun time world? Will you kill me?

Is it not worth a try?  To not kill, doubt or hate, for one day, together?  Love is infinite energy, when someone loves you, it increases your sense of happiness, which you then send love back with, creating an exponential growing cycle of energy, love.

I usually can go through a day without killing. I mean, it's a drag trying to find new places to stash the bodies. I'm lazy like that.

Hate? If I avoid the BCT forums I guess that's possible.

Doubt? You have got to be kidding me. Doubt is the greatest thing in the world. It forces you to evaluate things, then change if you realise that you're doing something wrong. To stop doubting anything means we become nothing more than fungus, with no capacity of critical thought. In essence, you wish for something like the plot of the movie Serenity, where the humans of the colony just lie down and die.

How could my ego delude me to believing in all this when the ego's primary function is to doubt everything?

Because you're using ego wrong, and because in fact your ego is out of control and you believe to your core that you found the answers to everything.

We all know everything, we all share an omniscient consciousness because there's only one consciousness to experience.  

Because of Google? Oh, wait, right, we all share a hive-mind, except we don't.

When you break down the ego, you stop doubting and start convicting beliefs of your own.  

So doubt is the tool you use to realise that doubt is a bad thing? Doubt-ception.

Talking conveys logic, just like math.  

Except when you're doing it wrong. Yes, you can also do bad math.

Logic brings isolated cultures to the same conclusion regarding our spiritual existence.

Because as a species we all fear the great unknown after death, therefore religion sprung up pretty much everywhere. Problem is, the conclusion was not the same, and I'm not talking protestants versus reformists. There are as many cults as there are regions. Oops.

Keep in mind, the ego is used to doubt and divide.  

Aww, you say that like it's a bad thing...

Even if I say something like unicorns are real, it's still true, it's still thinking with my consciousness, because in some reality, unicorns are real.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqgROXTSFw

Everything exists everywhere, lack of experience does not constitute lack of existence.

Your legacy judeochristian beliefs are showing here...

Your entire post restates your opinion of me.  "Your words are... Your ego is... The fact that you think..etc," these are all judgments, reinstatements of what you believe I believe.  How can you speak on behalf of others if you're not them?

And yet you don't? Sorry, wait, and yet an asshat on the BCT forums doesn't?
fgervais

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 07:15:58 PM

OMG I can't read that.... Way too much dank related BS.

Get a fucking job.

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 08:32:18 AM

Your ego is getting in the way of your critical thinking. You have not confirmed any of your theories or predictions and when they are proven wrong you say you were speaking metaphorically or some other bullshit excuse that only you would believe.  It's your ego that makes you think you're right.

I am a man of convictions, I form beliefs based on logic.  I do not state things as fact, I state things as my beliefs.  History repeats itself, I found the patterns in history and can clearly see where it's headed.  None of my theories or predictions have been proven wrong, as I continue to grow as a person everyday.

Nobody is smarter than anybody.  We are all made equal.  I believe I'm more consciously aware than the average human, at this time.  Awareness is not static, you can increase your awareness by learning, by experiencing, by forming beliefs based on what you experience.  I believe I found the answer to eternal happiness, love.  Implementing love into my life gave me true happiness and total control over my life for the first time.  I see it in those around me, as well.  All you have to do is stop dwelling on problems, and believe that everything will work out for the best, even if it doesn't meet your expectations.  Thinking positively goes a long way.

So yes, I found the answer to eternal happiness and no, I'm not afraid of judgement or rebuttal.  I know it's true because it worked for me, I won't let the doubt of others divide me from my beliefs and life experiences.  Knowledge is nothing to horde.

I learned humans must stop eating in order to find heaven, to end the cycle of death.  I continued to eat after a small break because the world is still engulfed with negativity.  When all humans become aware at this knowledge, we can act as one and stop destroying ourselves in a conscious effort to unite the world.

How could my ego delude me to believing in all this when the ego's primary function is to doubt everything?  We all know everything, we all share an omniscient consciousness because there's only one consciousness to experience.  When you break down the ego, you stop doubting and start convicting beliefs of your own.  Talking conveys logic, just like math.  Logic brings isolated cultures to the same conclusion regarding our spiritual existence.

Keep in mind, the ego is used to doubt and divide.  Even if I say something like unicorns are real, it's still true, it's still thinking with my consciousness, because in some reality, unicorns are real.  Everything exists everywhere, lack of experience does not constitute lack of existence.

sorry dank, you're a lost cause. there is just too much wrong with your way of thinking. I just don't have the time and I don't think I'm capable of explaining anything to you. Your ego has too strong of a grip on your thought process.

I just hope when/if you grow up and finally lose your ego you will look back on this and realize how egocentric you were.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
repentance

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:23:08 AM

Quote from: dank
Hey, sorry, my friend no longer wants to sell the watch for BTC as I don't need it for my rent.

My friends and I are pooling together our goods to invest in BTC, it's that simple.

Why would I spend 30 days of my life on a forum to scam someone over a watch?  Makes more sense that I would like to convert it's value to BTC so I can make a trip to Cali and organize this concert I live for.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:28:53 AM

Hey, sorry, my friend no longer wants to sell the watch for BTC as I don't need it for my rent.

My friends and I are pooling together our goods to invest in BTC, it's that simple.

Why would I spend 30 days of my life on a forum to scam someone over a watch?  Makes more sense that I would like to convert it's value to BTC so I can make a trip to Cali and organize this concert I live for.

Lies, lies and more lies. Obviously lies are encouraged in Dankland reality.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 09:42:14 AM

Why would I spend 30 days of my life on a forum to scam someone over a watch?  Makes more sense that I would like to convert it's value to BTC so I can make a trip to Cali and organize this concert I live for.

That's sad.  Sad

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
repentance

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 10:03:51 AM

That's sad.  Sad

Not even cherry-picked from different threads made at different times.  All from the same thread and posted over just a couple of weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: