Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:07:07 AM

why are you guys doxing him? who cares.  Hopefully today will be a wake up call for dank.

No-one's doxxed him [...]

My name is Sean Martin, from Raleigh, NC.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:10:13 AM

He supplied his own name, that's not a doxx.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 06:47:49 PM

Does anyone know what ended up happening and if Dank did something stupid?
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 06:51:50 PM

He's still around. The world hasn't ended yet, so I assume the concert still hasn't happened.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 06:53:35 PM

It's up to you to live in fear or love. Fear is what gives the system power, love is what gives you power. The choice is yours.

Fear of what exactly?
Everything our society has created is based off fear, ultimately, fear of death.  People live in fear of judgement and punishment and consequently give up their capacity to choose things their self.  If someone instills fear in you, telling you to do something, you give them power by acting on behalf of their will.  When you overcome fear of death and understand it's a transformation of existence, not a ceaseation of existence, there really is nothing to fear.  No one can control you if you see threats as they are, scare tactics to impose control.

Are we not equal?  How so?  You're a conscious being, I'm a conscious being, a flea's a conscious being, we're all equal.  Yes, we are at different stages of evolution, but how does one nonsubjectively judge the superiority of different parts of the same creation?  You can create an illusion of superiority in your reality, but everyone else will look at you the same, equal.

You'll have to explain how fear's a good feeling.  It's not to me.  I lived most of my life in fear.  I learned I was manifesting fear within myself and have since stopped living in fear.  Fear & doubt led me to hell, to the verge of suicide, love & positivity freed me from my problems, gave me total control over my life. You're welcome to your own opinion, loving unconditionally leaves no room for fear or doubt, to me.

We were created equal within some reason, (some people are obviously smarter than others ect.), however if two people are the exact same but one works twice as smart/hard as the other that one will be much more successful.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:00:04 PM

I'm still here, I figured the longer I stay alive on earth, the easier the transition when society falls, less chaos.  At this rate, I have a few more weeks to live before my friend loses his house at the end of may.  I'm not losing the trippy room we created and I'm not going to continue living at my parents house, I'd rather bring heaven to earth.

Bitshire, how does one measure success?  How much material that posses from earth or how happy you are?

I believe everyone is equally successful, for we all make it to heaven in the end, no matter the role we play now.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 07:10:11 PM

He's still around. The world hasn't ended yet, so I assume the concert still hasn't happened.

That's logical:) I would assume that the concert hasn't happened, its interesting to see if he'll try and make a new account.
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 07:14:06 PM

I'm still here, I figured the longer I stay alive on earth, the easier the transition when society falls, less chaos

I'm pretty sure when society fails, you won't make a difference other than trying to bring your messed up love religion into everyone's mind.

At this rate, I have a few more weeks to live before my friend loses his house at the end of may.  I'm not losing the trippy room we created and I'm not going to continue living at my parents house, I'd rather bring heaven to earth.

I think I know what this means and I don't like it.

Bitshire, how does one measure success?  How much material that posses from earth or how happy you are?
Success is how much material that you got. You can be very wealthy from working hard and unhappy and you'll be successful, success is material wealth, while happiness is based on how you live your life.

I believe everyone is equally successful, for we all make it to heaven in the end, no matter the role we play now.
I disagree with you. You can be like what your doing right now and just sit around all day doing nothing and then think your equally successful as everyone else, fact of the matter is you aren't, and the role you play out makes a difference for example how hard you work. I don't believe in heaven [atheist] and I'm not sure if I want to get into a religious debate right now but simply put I don't believe heaven exists until you prove it. Should be amusing to see what you come up with for that.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:40:23 PM

Love is messed up?  How so?

What does it mean to you?

You can keep calling yourself successful for killing our home earth if you'd like, I'd prefer to create things with the power of our mind, rather than destroying

You don't believe in world peace?  Heaven is not a place, it's a state of mind, to have love, peace and understanding rather than hate, doubt and confusion.

I used to be athiest, until I realized the premise that god doesn't exist means I don't exist, for we are god, and surely I exist.

Everyone has the choice to believe they're nothing or everything.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 08:13:19 PM

why are you guys doxing him? who cares.  Hopefully today will be a wake up call for dank.

They are doxing him in order to be able and make sure that he is not going to do anything that could cause harm to someone else, things which he suggested towards earlier in the thread.
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 08:21:54 PM

I never said love is messed up. I said that the "love religion" which you are preaching, or the things that you are saying everyone should do is messed up. Love by itself is perfectly fine and normal.

No point in answering this. Pretty close to what it means for everyone else, though if you want a technical definition its: strongly caring for someone else or something else and willing to possibly make your life harder in order to make theirs easier.

You can keep calling yourself successful for killing our home earth if you'd like, I'd prefer to create things with the power of our mind, rather than destroying
Are you worried about pollution and how humans are damaging it and you want people to put effort into making the world nicer. I actually agree with you here. All those logging companies and such destroying square miles of rainforest shouldn't be allowed to do so, and we should stick with synthetic wood. However, I'm not calling myself successful because of that. I've never even called myself successful. I defined success for you, and you don't need to destroy the earth in order to become successful. If you decide to spend your life saving rainforest, and by the time you die, 40% of all rainforest reserves out there were because you fought to get them made, I would call you successful, regardless of your wealth.

You don't believe in world peace?  Heaven is not a place, it's a state of mind, to have love, peace and understanding rather than hate, doubt and confusion.

Never said that either. Where do you get these things from? Most people don't have hate, or confusion in large quantities, and doubt is a part of every day life. I see it as a good thing. Doubt can help lead you towards better decisions (i.e. want to try skiing a very high level ski course on your first day every skiing, if you had no doubt you could do it and possibly get hurt, but if you doubted your abilities, you wouldn't do it and wait till your skill level increased.) I think world peace would be great Wink And I'm pretty sure heaven isn't a state of mind.

I used to be athiest, until I realized the premise that god doesn't exist means I don't exist, for we are god, and surely I exist.

WTF? I'm sorry if god didn't exist, we would still exist using the premise of something called evolution. I'm pretty sure we are not god, but you can try and explain why you think we are and I'm sure you exist because your having a conversation with me [unless your like some messed up programmed script.]

That's true. Doesn't make a difference for what your saying.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

No point in answering this. Pretty close to what it means for everyone else, though if you want a technical definition its: strongly caring for someone else or something else and willing to possibly make your life harder in order to make theirs easier.

I myself prefer Heinlein's definition:
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 08:21:48 AM

Remember when Dank created a spreadsheet to show that his proposed hookah lounge would be hugely profitable?  I can't believe nobody invested in that.   
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:08:33 PM

I never said love is messed up. I said that the "love religion" which you are preaching, or the things that you are saying everyone should do is messed up. Love by itself is perfectly fine and normal.

Are you worried about pollution and how humans are damaging it and you want people to put effort into making the world nicer. I actually agree with you here. All those logging companies and such destroying square miles of rainforest shouldn't be allowed to do so, and we should stick with synthetic wood. However, I'm not calling myself successful because of that. I've never even called myself successful. I defined success for you, and you don't need to destroy the earth in order to become successful. If you decide to spend your life saving rainforest, and by the time you die, 40% of all rainforest reserves out there were because you fought to get them made, I would call you successful, regardless of your wealth.

Never said that either. Where do you get these things from? Most people don't have hate, or confusion in large quantities, and doubt is a part of every day life. I see it as a good thing. Doubt can help lead you towards better decisions (i.e. want to try skiing a very high level ski course on your first day every skiing, if you had no doubt you could do it and possibly get hurt, but if you doubted your abilities, you wouldn't do it and wait till your skill level increased.) I think world peace would be great Wink And I'm pretty sure heaven isn't a state of mind.

WTF? I'm sorry if god didn't exist, we would still exist using the premise of something called evolution. I'm pretty sure we are not god, but you can try and explain why you think we are and I'm sure you exist because your having a conversation with me [unless your like some messed up programmed script.]

That's true. Doesn't make a difference for what your saying.
The only thing I'm preaching is for everyone to believe what I say when I'm killed.  All I'm asking is for you to believe in impossibilities, to have an imagination and believe what you see when man defies logic.

I used to think everybody would need to stop eating and stop killing or world peace to be achieved, for death to cease on earth.  But I realized what I learned in those trips applied to me, I was learning my ego would have to die fully for world peace to occur.  All I'm asking is for you to believe and embrace the feeling of infinite love and peace.  What about that's wrong?

So if someone was able to eliminate all pain and destruction on earth, would you call that person successful?

I disagree that if you had no doubt and went down a challenging ski slope, you would do it perfectly.  You only mess up when you have doubt, moments of unawareness.  When I weaves through cars on the highway at 120mph, I did it because I didn't doubt myself.  I believed in myself so I was able to do it.

Once we attain world peace and everyone has the ability to be free of doubt, everyone can do everything perfectly.  You can always reincarnate into another life with ego and doubt, if you wish to feel negativity.

Replace the word god with the word universe.  Are we made of the universe?  Yes.  Did the universe create us?  Yes.  God means complete unity, oneness.  The universe is one united being, how could you exist separately from everything?

And I learn what I learn from the Akashic records, by looking into my consciousness and mediating for the last year until the point I found perfect peace and understanding.  I'm telling you the same thing you would find yourself, everything is possible.

cygnusxi

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 12:47:04 AM

I was almost interested right up to the part about , jump on my bike with my guitar and go make a 1,000,000+ person concert happen.

Maybe he should google what the average and record sizes and concerts are, and the amount of time tested famous artists it takes to draw a crowd of 1,000,000+

There are few bands capable of pulling crowds like that. a large venue holds 60k+ people.

Sad ass scammer didnt even do his research before his mdma filled mouth started preaching hippy love.

according to this list there has been ~17 concerts in history with 1 Mill+ people. i know there is atleast one concert missing from the list, that was in canada i think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_concerts_ever

maybe you should try a crowd of 10 real people first, and make sure your guitar skills dont suck so bad that they take your guitar and break it over your head to shut you up.

if they dont, maybe they will pay for their "love filled extravaganza"

lame scam. he needs rehab before he gets that job everyone is telling him to get.

EDIT - " It will begin at the end of the world, in a few weeks." ..... maybe he wanted money to buy a bomb shelter?

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
cygnusxi

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 01:14:48 AM

quoted "All I'm asking is for you to believe in impossibilities, to have an imagination and believe what you see when man defies logic."

ok, i agree with this, totally.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 01:25:39 AM

dank, you have been wrong with many things in the past. Stop pretending to be a prophet. Lay off the drugs and you will see how delusional you are. If you want to remain delusional then just start doing drugs again. Being sober is underrated in our society.  I used to be like you, but now I have moved on from drugs and I'm having the greatest highs of my life.

If you're into spirituality you might want to keep your brain away from mind altering drugs.

Keep it pure.

Good Luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:48:11 AM

I was almost interested right up to the part about , jump on my bike with my guitar and go make a 1,000,000+ person concert happen.

Maybe he should google what the average and record sizes and concerts are, and the amount of time tested famous artists it takes to draw a crowd of 1,000,000+

There are few bands capable of pulling crowds like that. a large venue holds 60k+ people.

Sad ass scammer didnt even do his research before his mdma filled mouth started preaching hippy love.

according to this list there has been ~17 concerts in history with 1 Mill+ people. i know there is atleast one concert missing from the list, that was in canada i think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_concerts_ever

maybe you should try a crowd of 10 real people first, and make sure your guitar skills dont suck so bad that they take your guitar and break it over your head to shut you up.

if they dont, maybe they will pay for their "love filled extravaganza"

lame scam. he needs rehab before he gets that job everyone is telling him to get.

EDIT - " It will begin at the end of the world, in a few weeks." ..... maybe he wanted money to buy a bomb shelter?
Well hey, we'll just have to make it a 4,200,000 person concert than, shall we?

Everyone will attend it because 1) the best musicians will be playing, dozens 2) there will be plenty of free LSD 3) a man will fly down from the sky with a guitar and 4) those at the concert will be the first to enter heaven and defy logic.  Those at the concert will be those flying around the world to show humans anything is possible.

Oh yeah, and we'll have the largest display, most lasers, and most instruments at one assembly.

Kentrolla, what exactly was I wrong about?  Being sober does not change my beliefs.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 01:50:54 AM

Everyone will attend it because 1) the best musicians will be playing, dozens 2) there will be plenty of free LSD 3) a man will fly down from the sky with a guitar and 4) those at the concert will be the first to enter heaven and defy logic.  Those at the concert will be those flying around the world to show humans anything is possible.

The only believable claim there is 2).

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:54:47 AM

I'm sure you can find the power to believe them all when you witness proof for yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: