Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: prepaid card that can be topped up with btc.  (Read 669 times)
bmeyersbtc (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Hi everyone, I am new here and this is my first post. I am desperately looking for a card that can be topped up through btc. I have read about advcash but I would like to know if there are other companies out there offering prepaid cards that be used for btc cash out. I would really appreciate some honest response. I need only trusted services please, no adverts. Thanks.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:45:31 PM

their are some bitcoin wallets and exchanges where if you create account you will get debit card which you can use it, but from which country you are that should support bitcoin debit cards, xapo and bit-x are two sites which i know that they offer bitcoin debit cards.
icem3lter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:47:42 PM

you can try http://www.coinomat.com/
their prepaid debit card can be funded with bitcoin as well as other major alternate coins and e-currencies.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:47:49 PM

Hi everyone, I am new here and this is my first post. I am desperately looking for a card that can be topped up through btc. I have read about advcash but I would like to know if there are other companies out there offering prepaid cards that be used for btc cash out. I would really appreciate some honest response. I need only trusted services please, no adverts. Thanks.

Are you serious or just created this thread to spam with your other altAccount/ main account (who are participating to a sig. campaign).

However I suggest you advcash, this is the thread :

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011381.0
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:49:27 PM

If you're in the right state in the US the Coinbase card will be a good choice. I don't know when they might go international but maybe they will soon.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:56:46 PM

Bitcoin Debit Cards are starting to get popular. It is almost as every big bitcoin service want to have one - Bit-X, Xapo, Bitpay, Bitplastic and many more are the most known.
Coinbase recently started to issue bitcoin card too and their offer are the best because I heard they have no fees whatsoever. at least for now.
bmeyersbtc (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:04:43 PM

Thanks everyone so far ADVcash, Xapo and E-coin.io look good but I haven't used any of these so I would like to know which of this you guys would recommend (based on your experience with these cards)
bmeyersbtc (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:25:55 PM

Thanks everyone so far ADVcash, Xapo and E-coin.io look good but I haven't used any of these so I would like to know which of this you guys would recommend (based on your experience with these cards)

No response yet?
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:01:56 PM

There are many bitcoin cards, you can see the list here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0
But, the popular ones are ADVcash, Xapo, Bit-X & E-coin.

Personally, i use & recommend E-coin. I can get my VCC very fast & can use it for amazon.com without any trouble.
I also had good experience with their customer service when i lost my 2FA Smiley

Do you have to 'pre-load' or does it just deduct BTC as you spend like xapo?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

From my experience, E-coin has a great service. But the deposit is taking a little bit long time, but in the end your Bitcoin would be deposited tho.
What I don't like from E-coin is the $10 minimum deposit. You can deposit any amount of Bitcoin to your E-coin balance, but you can't load it up to your card if it's not more than $10.
And recently, I know ADVcash. This site has $1 minimum load up for the Card, and I think I would try to use this service.

faucet used to be profitable
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

I can talk about e-coin... And their service is great.

End of opinion.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:12:00 PM

xapo has a prepaid card and coinbase will be releasing one to all states soon(it only works in some for now).
wagecan has on but don't know if it is prepaid but it can used at a btc atm.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: