Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: :: ~ ::  (Read 2894 times)
Venusianism (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
⇾ :: ~ ::
December 12, 2015, 06:46:49 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 03:34:52 AM by Venusianism

The time has come to say farewell to this dimension.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 06:48:53 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 03:32:22 AM by Venusianism

^

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:12:42 PM

Mystical Venus Ventures  Grin
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:03:47 AM

At the request & encouragement of multiple fellow gamblers & HYIP investors how many of them have posted comment on this your thread?

dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:08:30 AM

Do you have any proof of the activities you claim to be earning your investors their returns? Thank you.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:22:16 AM

Do you have any proof of the activities you claim to be earning your investors their returns? Thank you.
Personally anytime i see negative trust on member account my doubt will increase, no need to ask for proof.

Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 07:19:11 AM

Personally anytime I see negative trust on member account my doubt will increase, no need to ask for proof.

That is a good thing, especially if it stops more people from getting exit-scam'd the next time 'HourlyBTC' or similar HYIP sites shut down with your coins.

Always make sure to invest only once you can say "I have a decent chance of multiplying my BTC from this into a much larger amount, if it works ; Compared to the limited amount - which was small enough I could afford risking it without worry - that I may lose, if it doesn't turn out legitimate."

Sure -> Here, Here, and Here.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:05:12 AM

Finally a "venture" with very high potential here! Your business model is well studied and offered interests look like stable according to the way you profit.
I'd suggest you to set up a website and maybe hiring some web/bitcoin developer for a better automatic service.

Personally anytime i see negative trust on member account my doubt will increase, no need to ask for proof.

Dude, don't act a donkey by following someone's negative feedback who didn't even care to read and/or study carefully before complaining. Just saying you don't have to jump so early to conclusions as Vod does.

I'll be stealthily monitoring your thread  Cheesy
Good luck.
Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:05:02 AM

Finally a "venture" with very high potential here! Your business model is well studied and offered interests look like stable according to the way you profit.
I'd suggest you to set up a website and maybe hiring some web/bitcoin developer for a better automatic service.

Ty, yes, the obvious logical 'next step' has always been to simply have Venus Ventures on it's own website ; However, I'm not a coder - only a designer, & finance type - not techie ; So, for budget and security reasons, I haven't yet had the opportunity to turn this HYIP into a full-fledged website.

Personally anytime I see negative trust on member account my doubt will increase, no need to ask for proof.

Dude, don't act a donkey by following someone's negative feedback who didn't even care to read and/or study carefully before complaining. Just saying you don't have to jump so early to conclusions as Vod does.

I'll be stealthily monitoring your thread  Cheesy
Good luck.

Thanks so much for your backing, it's nice to see those who can align with some more reasonable/logical point-of-view's Wink

-------------

Venus Ventures has now edited down interest payout rates for all investment time periods ; This is an unfortunate (sorry) necessary step in order to continue ensuring the most reliable, exit-scam-proof service possible - Rest assured however that no further adjustments will be necessary for the next 12 months minimum, and that of course all investors already on-board before this rate adjustment are still due payouts accruing as per the old rate, until cashout in full.

We can generate anywhere from ~2% to 11% daily from gambling, and 0.4% up to 4-6% daily from trading (certain exceptional days, such as today in fact - very rare, ~safe opportunities in markets). This ensures on average, We generate more BTC than the 3.3% owed to investors. This is the commission wager Venus Ventures' model makes, the 'cut' we get - To make more than what is returned to investors, BUT while still ensuring safe risk management so we avoid big losses & be forced to pay you out of our own pocket/profits - The priority is on safeguarding ours & our investors' joint bankroll ; NOT on "more profit at all cost" <- The latter, is precisely why most gamblers lose. That is our edge.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:05:44 AM

The OP have put up a good defense for his company but the whole investment arrangement does not really impress people because ..................................

dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:03:45 AM

Any updates on the performance of this program?
icaruz

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:41:11 AM

Another scam, im tired seeing a lot of investment scam here in the forum. All those who are posting hyip site are you not tired stealing money from people

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:03:51 AM

Is this already scam? Didn't see any member invested anything yet here.
Is this ponzi? So i guess its collapse now? Ponzi always scam fast Grin

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:13:03 AM

This thread have been created since  December 12, 2015, 06:46:49 PM, any deposit and payment proof from this website? Has anyone tried them with success?

Safixk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:08:09 PM

After seeing all the negativity that Venusian has been met with-- I had to create a BitcoinTalk account to give my two pence.
I actually originally met Venusian through BustaBit when I inquired about his investment programs.
After some time, Venusian and I ended up sharing skypes, and being able to have intelligent conversation-- Something you can rarely do with those wanting to scam you

I'm vouching for Venusian here, I have two running investments with him, and I've yet to see the day go by where I don't end up talking to him (sometimes for hours on end), be it about the investment itself or not (Sci-Fi topics we both enjoy, or discussing some gambling variabilities, patterns, etc..)

Venusian is a genuinely a good guy, and an intelligent investor. If you're seeking a "safe", non-ponzi investment Venusian IS YOUR GUY.
dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:59:07 AM

Why does my maturation date keep getting pushed back?
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:17:45 AM

Another scam, im tired seeing a lot of investment scam here in the forum. All those who are posting hyip site are you not tired stealing money from people
Yeah, me too. I cant see any legit here in this board. A lot of scams and the same modus. Try a another modus, so many will fall on their trap. But few people are still fall for this scheme and giving their btc hoping it could get doubled.
Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:43:16 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 03:32:43 AM by Venusianism

^

coekboenmek

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:01:50 AM

in your say, your investor money you can use trading forex
you can see portofolio mql5 or mybooxforex your history trading with user name myboox forex venus ventures
dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

Venusianism, can you answer my previous question.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: