Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BP] Blockpoker | First Poker-Service Built on Blockchain Technology  (Read 18647 times)
blvd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:04:48 PM

Invest a bit of effort in developing a decent looking website. Meaning a professional look and feel. Create trust with your potential customers.

Most definately not advertise with promotional videos such as the one already on the website. It has a kind of 'anonymous' feel to it, why did you choose this kind of approach?

I have no clue what the software looks like, but i feel the UX and speed of the client are most important in order to attract and maintain somewhat of a playerbase. The first blockchain initiative which is a straight copy or very similar to pokerstars or fulltilt will succeed.

I very much like the initiative, gl!
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:05:51 AM

Where are the Devs? Nobody was on since 2  days... and that days before the start...!?!
Xunknown

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:28:11 AM

So this: Wed Dec 23 13:10:04 2015

is the date that everyone is stuck with? If the answer is yes then why don't several people just unlock their wallets?

The Isotope block chain is no longer frozen and solved some blocks again earlier today.  Not sure if it was from the CEX wallet or someone else.  I'm trying to create enough small inputs to keep the chain moving myself.  If anyone has coin in a locked wallet please unlock your wallet so we can get the blockchain moving again.

X
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:35:56 AM

is the date that everyone is stuck with? If the answer is yes then why don't several people just unlock their wallets?

The Isotope block chain is no longer frozen and solved some blocks again earlier today.  Not sure if it was from the CEX wallet or someone else.  I'm trying to create enough small inputs to keep the chain moving myself.  If anyone has coin in a locked wallet please unlock your wallet so we can get the blockchain moving again.

X

Nice to listen it, i am gonna recover my wallet and unlock it for help moving chain, thanks for the work
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:29:54 AM

X

That was me yesterday. I think I can squeeze 4/5 more transactions. If you have made all your transfers let me know and I will move the chain again. From there I will be stuck in limbo till you have matured coins. Then I will do the same thing.

Look over there...
minorityx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:33:21 PM

Just want to pop in and say thanks to these blockpoker dudes!
Yesterday I logged into c-cex and saw my portfolio worth was insane. I just thought I had a bunch of dead shit coins, but also had around 100,000 chips which had suddenly been worth a hell of lot btc. Can't even remember chips, and pretty certain I never invested in something like it.
Is c-cex giving me free coins?

Haha I dont really care, sold my stack and withdrew the BTC Cheesy Thanks!! Cheesy
Blockpoker Team

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 03:57:17 PM

I see somebody is worried we left. No reason for that. Everything is on schedule and we are ready to launch!
Of course we are still here, even if we have not posted anything in the last 30 hours or so.

Getting something to eat now, and when I get back I will answer the questions people have been asking in the last 24 hours here on this topic Smiley

Kevin
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:59:04 PM

Yesterday I logged into c-cex and saw my portfolio worth was insane. I just thought I had a bunch of dead shit coins, but also had around 100,000 chips which had suddenly been worth a hell of lot btc. Can't even remember chips, and pretty certain I never invested in something like it.

Haha I dont really care, sold my stack and withdrew the BTC Cheesy Thanks!! Cheesy
fake blockshit 3x times back from dead and now dead again
oh dev another layer fake story, whats next "hacked story"
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
for xmas & new year eve

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
sashacoin

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:02:28 PM

fake blockshit 3x times back from dead and now dead again
oh dev another layer fake story, whats next "hacked story"
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
for xmas & new year eve

You sound very intelligent.
Blockpoker Team

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:47:11 PM

Tweet link at bottom page also  Wink
2+2 forum thread still standing, awesome! See it get's some good views to Smiley

Yes it's still standing, which is fantastic!
Not very many views from what we had hoped, but atleast 250 and that's not to bad Smiley

Yeah that's right and something I forgot to mention, so thank you.
Please tweet the post!

I will head over there soon to answer their questions, even though I hoped they would come here and ask them.
Just a lot on the plate right now, so have to put priorities.
Blockpoker Team

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:49:56 PM

Invest a bit of effort in developing a decent looking website. Meaning a professional look and feel. Create trust with your potential customers.

Most definately not advertise with promotional videos such as the one already on the website. It has a kind of 'anonymous' feel to it, why did you choose this kind of approach?

I have no clue what the software looks like, but i feel the UX and speed of the client are most important in order to attract and maintain somewhat of a playerbase. The first blockchain initiative which is a straight copy or very similar to pokerstars or fulltilt will succeed.

I very much like the initiative, gl!

Thanks for the criticism. Too bad you where not happy with the website and video. We gave a good effort in both, so not much more we can do there.

I agree 100% with you, need to have it similar to services like Pokerstars so people will feel more comfortable switching. That's what I have been going for Smiley
Blockpoker Team

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:55:10 PM

X

How is it going with the isotope/chips chain?
To be honest I have not cared about it, because the swap will be done directly on C-Cex. And in my mind I have thought that everybody had their chips on there and nobody had anything in their wallets.
If there is someone who has coins in the wallet, we of course needs to fix the chain so those people can move their coins to C-Cex.
So please raise your hand if you want it fixed!
Blockpoker Team

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:04:00 PM

General Update

Things are going according to plan. We are still on for launch which is only 2days+ away.
Just double checking some stuff still and making sure everything is ready to be pushed out.

I wanted to write a bigger update, but I can't think of anything more to tell you guys right now. Guess that's a good thing though, right? Smiley
emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

Will the swap on C-Cex be automatic?
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:25:16 PM

Whenever i think I bought at the lowest it drops even more...
1800 sat  Undecided

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
overlordX

Activity: 71

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:27:36 PM

Panic sell Huh

I will put 25 000 unit buy order = 1850 Grin

Please SELL for me  Kiss
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:59:43 PM

It seems that the guy selling 100k coins caused also some panic selling, it might take some time for market to recover.
I bought my CHIPS between 5k-6k satoshis a day after Blockpoker announcement and I don't have any BTC left to buy more.
Now is imo a dream time to buy there really isn't any more room for a significant price drop current price is absurdly low already.

overlordX

Activity: 71

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:02:13 AM

lets go again to 10k ?
bob.the.builder

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:06:19 AM

Buying at 2k today, selling at 50k+ in a few days. Haha it doesnt get any easier then that Smiley
Can't wait to exchange my BP in the bank.

From my research I believe the bank does not start of with any btc. So for you to be able to sell out your BP in the bank someone needs to buy from there first though..
Blockpoker Team

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:26:37 AM

From my research I believe the bank does not start of with any btc. So for you to be able to sell out your BP in the bank someone needs to buy from there first though..

Ohyes it does. We have chipped in 2.5btc each, so there is 10btc ready to start of the bank with.

We are closing in on the last 24 hours! Who are ready to play?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: