Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:42:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price settling at $420.  (Read 8444 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:16:58 PM

I love this current stability in bitcoin price. For this year it has bouncing between 350- 450 and perhaps it is a good sign of a decreased volatility, which actually it is not so bad although I have no doubt that greedy investors and speculators would desire to see a violent bouncing all the time.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:51:45 AM

I love this current stability in bitcoin price. For this year it has bouncing between 350- 450 and perhaps it is a good sign of a decreased volatility, which actually it is not so bad although I have no doubt that greedy investors and speculators would desire to see a violent bouncing all the time.

I think everyone is not so greedy right now with the current price of bitcoin, 430$ is still a decent price.
They know when to be greedy as right now the demand for bitcoin is not much needed.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:22:40 AM

I am surprised how strong Bitcoin is. Have expected to we dive down to 350ish due to all fud, attacks and shit around Bitcoin but price really settles at 400-420ish. Bitcoin really show its strength these days and i am very optimistic about future because if price resist all that crap around, we can expect bright future when all that ends.
Yes, it is No.1 crypto currency among all other and strongest too, it was invented first and all other are just copies of it, so no one can compete it and can replace it in the struggle for become more attractive crypto currency. So, no wonder in it's prices settling above $400 price levels.
Yes, bitcoin is the first crypto currency of the digital world currency, so more people believe on it and feel fear from other which have came after it. Only traders are on other coins just to earn with them, while for normal use they adopt bitcoin.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:22:01 AM

I think everyone is not so greedy right now with the current price of bitcoin, 430$ is still a decent price.
They know when to be greedy as right now the demand for bitcoin is not much needed.
The price will not be stable for long. Because Bitcoin is a currency it is always changing and that is really unpredictable.
But we all know that the halving is coming and we all hope that it will be very good for Bitcoin. But you never know what will happen....
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:24:03 AM

The price will not be stable for long. Because Bitcoin is a currency it is always changing and that is really unpredictable.
But we all know that the halving is coming and we all hope that it will be very good for Bitcoin. But you never know what will happen....
Once the halving happens the price of bitcoin might double or the difficulty needs to be cut in half too.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:30:26 PM

Its hard to say for what is going to happen in the future with the value. And of course we all hope that the price will rise for a long time. But you dont know when it will start and that is the problem.
I hope that a lot of people can get some profit of it and that they are also using Bitcoin very much. That will be great.
For a number of people the future of bitcoin is doubtful, but if you study the strategy of its value fluctuation you will notice that the price will definitely increase and will love it. A number of its price increase predictions comes after deep research.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:47:02 PM

Its hard to say for what is going to happen in the future with the value. And of course we all hope that the price will rise for a long time. But you dont know when it will start and that is the problem.
I hope that a lot of people can get some profit of it and that they are also using Bitcoin very much. That will be great.
For a number of people the future of bitcoin is doubtful, but if you study the strategy of its value fluctuation you will notice that the price will definitely increase and will love it. A number of its price increase predictions comes after deep research.

Yeah and even if it doesn't reach to moon we want that price should be more stable as if the price is stable then it will motivate many people to invest their money into it.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:38:31 AM

Yeah and even if it doesn't reach to moon we want that price should be more stable as if the price is stable then it will motivate many people to invest their money into it.

Everyone wants a stable price for bitcoin,lets just be optimistic about it,if the price goes up to the moon no one can even buy with that amount.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:58:55 AM

if what you say it's true, i guess it's good for bitcoin because price get settling around $400 that will be the new bottom bitcoin price. in my opinion it's same like when bitcoin stay at $220.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:01:53 AM

if what you say it's true, i guess it's good for bitcoin because price get settling around $400 that will be the new bottom bitcoin price. in my opinion it's same like when bitcoin stay at $220.
The mid-term bottom still sits at $350. There is nothing technically to support the price at $400, it is only a psychological line.

this space is intentionally left blank
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:29:53 AM

BTC/USD seems to be stabilised at around $420-$430.

Thoughts and predictions where it's going to next?

no it won't stay here for long, it's falling now, and will stay at 400$ for now, i don't think that is horrible thing to be honest, in this month we had lots of pumps and dumps already but that's okay for bitcoin since we will always have sellers so bitcoin won't fall too much
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:32:27 AM

The value is always changing and that is the problem. You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that is very good.
It is good for those people who already has made an investment and that is very good, but you never know when it will stop rising.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:42:17 AM

The mid-term bottom still sits at $350. There is nothing technically to support the price at $400, it is only a psychological line.

phsychological support is also quite strong in certain scenarios. but right now the $400 level has barely any support. currently at bitstamp only 1180BTC is needed to get the price below $400 which can get dumped through in just a second.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:48:28 AM

The value is always changing and that is the problem. You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that is very good.
It is good for those people who already has made an investment and that is very good, but you never know when it will stop rising.

Well its a bit settling if you ask me because the fact is that the bitcoin is rising all the time and than lowering a bit so that is pretty okay if you ask me.
The price is at around 400 dollar in my opinion and there its also settling.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:21:16 PM

Well its a bit settling if you ask me because the fact is that the bitcoin is rising all the time and than lowering a bit so that is pretty okay if you ask me.

Yeah anything around $400 is good value to hold, as if it goes below $400 then majority of us would be very disappointed but it is rising at a moment and it will continue to rise.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:35:20 PM

phsychological support is also quite strong in certain scenarios. but right now the $400 level has barely any support. currently at bitstamp only 1180BTC is needed to get the price below $400 which can get dumped through in just a second.
That is true that in case of Bitcoin psychology is sometimes more important than TA.
Anyway, $400 is kind of weak support, if any, atm.

this space is intentionally left blank
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:29:11 PM

Yeah anything around $400 is good value to hold, as if it goes below $400 then majority of us would be very disappointed but it is rising at a moment and it will continue to rise.
we can not say that it will continue to rise as bitcoin price is really unpredictable and it can start falling at any time soon right now because people might just start dumping their coins for no reason

though im happy to see that the price is going up slowly but surely right now, lets hope these trends will continue and i will make some good money out of it
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:44:58 AM

$420 is a good price. For a long time the price is fluctuating around the quoted price of $420. Its expected to grow on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:12:42 AM

OP is right, price is really settling around $420, and it seems like the price would just be playing around it or lower...Two months from now there will be a significant price increase...After a few months, I think we will be back to this price and most probably we'll be playing around $420 and up..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:30:05 AM

OP is right, price is really settling around $420, and it seems like the price would just be playing around it or lower...Two months from now there will be a significant price increase...After a few months, I think we will be back to this price and most probably we'll be playing around $420 and up..

from the time of OP until now the price has gone down to <$400 and backup again.

but anyways i feel like history is repeating itself. i remember $230 was the same thing going on and there was a very short moment that price went below and the rise up to 230 again and then after a couple of months it started going up to 300 and same story and now 400 and same story?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: