Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NETFLIX ACCOUNTS - ONLY $0.30 USD - LIFETIME ACCESS!  (Read 1670 times)
xDantasticx (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:33:36 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 07:14:10 AM by xDantasticx

Greetings, BitCoinTalk community!

For the exceptional price of $0.30 USD, I will provide you with lifetime access to a Netflix account. Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, in my endeavour of ensuring unparalleled customer satisfaction (which is, of course, of paramount importance to me), I solemnly swear to provide you with a replacement Netflix account. In my endeavour of bringing forth that of an auspicious rapport to this forum, I am kindly requesting that TWO respected members of this forum (preferably of the Senior Member status or Hero Member status) come forth to receive a complimentary Netflix account. In lieu of receiving payment from these two respected members of this forum, I am kindly requesting that a well-written testimonial be posted to this respective thread.

If you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, the following business protocol MUST be executed:

(I) Send a Skype contact request to my Skype username, xDantasticx.

(II) Subsequent to accepting your Skype contact request, I will send you an instant message inquiring about the nature of your Skype contact request. Should you inform me that you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, I will provide you with my PayPal payment e-mail address.

(III) Payment in the amount of $0.30 USD, MUST be made via PayPal, to my PayPal payment e-mail address, via PayPal’s payment feature of ‘Send money to friends or family’.

(IV) Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of the PayPal transaction, I will provide you with the log-in credentials of a Netflix account.

(V) Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, simply send me an instant message via Skype informing me of this matter. Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of such a claim, I will provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

Thank you very much,
xDantasticx
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:25:52 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 05:42:39 AM by manekari

Greetings, BitCoinTalk community!

For the exceptional price of $1.00 USD, I will provide you with lifetime access to a Netflix account. Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, in my endeavour of ensuring unparalleled customer satisfaction (which is, of course, of paramount importance to me), I solemnly swear to provide you with a replacement Netflix account. In my endeavour of bringing forth that of an auspicious rapport to this forum, I am kindly requesting that TWO respected members of this forum (preferably of the Senior Member status or Hero Member status) come forth to receive a complimentary Netflix account. In lieu of receiving payment from these two respected members of this forum, I am kindly requesting that a well-written testimonial be posted to this respective thread.

If you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, the following business protocol MUST be executed:

(I) Send a Skype contact request to my Skype username, xDantasticx.

(II) Subsequent to accepting your Skype contact request, I will send you an instant message inquiring about the nature of your Skype contact request. Should you inform me that you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, I will provide you with my PayPal payment e-mail address.

(III) Payment in the amount of $1.00 USD, MUST be made via PayPal, to my PayPal payment e-mail address, via PayPal’s payment feature of ‘Send money to friends or family’.

(IV) Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of the PayPal transaction, I will provide you with the log-in credentials of a Netflix account.

(V) Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, simply send me an instant message via Skype informing me of this matter. Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of such a claim, I will provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

Thank you very much,
xDantasticx

Can vouch for your service, if available.

Edit : I received a vouch account.
Its working as usual, perfectly. Next billing cycle is Dec 24.
Had confirmed with the seller, this is a "Shared" netflix account, you are not allowed to change/alter any details (email, password) inside. Or, im guessing, it will stop working.
I will keep a watch till next billing cycle if the subscription is automatically renewed or not.

Thanks seller. BTW, he was quick in responses.

Smiley
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:31:36 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 04:46:14 PM by xDantasticx

I appreciate your testimonial, manekari. As aforementioned in my original post, should the Netflix account be of a non-functional state, simply send me an instant message via Skype informing me of this matter. Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of such a claim, I will provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

Thank you,
xDantasticx
armour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:37:19 AM

Cool service, would buy but I got a few hundred of my own Wink

Glws

xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:44:04 AM

I appreciate your well-wishes, armour.
1mauidude

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:02:29 AM

Can vouch as well... Cool
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:46:55 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 04:45:18 PM by xDantasticx

While I do appreciation your interest in providing a testimonial, 1mauidude, given that you are not of the Senior Member status or the Hero Member status, I am unfortunately unable to honour your request. For a mere $0.30 USD via PayPal, however, I can provide you with log-in credentials to a Netflix account.

Thank you,
xDantasticx
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:32:24 AM

I can vouch if you want  Roll Eyes
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:45:00 PM

I would very much appreciate that, omahapoker. Kindly send a Skype contact request to my Skype username, xDantasticx. Conversely, if you do not have a Skype account, please send me a private-message through this forum.

Thank you,
xDantasticx
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 05:01:52 PM

If he didn't reply, I am your man for a vouch! Tongue

Palcoin.co
easyacti0n1109

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:58:47 AM

Excellent service!!!! Well see if the service is lifetime...but he was quick and easy. Thank you
armour

Activity: 126

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:35:10 AM

Don't let these guys use you for accounts claiming they're "vouch copies".

aemonnie

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:50:16 AM

I am a newbie but is it possible to pay for 1 netflix account please as i want to give my little sister the account so she can sitecom,she lové's it.
Dont have a skype account do!!

th you
xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:27:38 PM

Excellent service!!!! Well see if the service is lifetime...but he was quick and easy. Thank you

I appreciate your optimistic testimonial, easyacti0n1109. As aforementioned in my original post, should your account prove to be of a non-functional state, send me an instant message via Skype, and I will gladly provide you with a replacement Netflix account.
devion420

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:34:07 PM

autobuy service for btc?  Smiley
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:35:57 PM

looking for vouch copy if u have any left

xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

autobuy service for btc?  Smiley

I apologize, devion420. I am only accepting PayPal as a method of payment. Thank you for your understanding.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:30:48 PM

he did state that he is looking for senuior and above vouches at the moment mate I'm available to OP but yeah gl mate

xDantasticx (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:35:07 PM

While I appreciate that you have expressed interest in providing a testimonial, cavaliersrus, given that I have already been endowed with ample testimonials, I am unable to provide you with a complimentary Netflix account. Thank you for your understanding.
sagorr

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 11:41:47 PM

thank you for the help.

it was really quick. i love the seller for the transection. keep it up man.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: