Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | In-wallet altcoin generator | Stage 2 soon  (Read 31503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:37:20 AM

Once we have the visual rebranding ready, members of this community will be given pre-access to the Github to test the coin and verify the builder outputs.

If all goes well, we release the wallet to public from the moment the trusted testers confirm and vouch for it's quality.

Define "trusted members": who do you think is able to test the builder outputs and how, so what are the "specs" that need to be met ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:39:34 AM

Once we have the visual rebranding ready, members of this community will be given pre-access to the Github to test the coin and verify the builder outputs.

If all goes well, we release the wallet to public from the moment the trusted testers confirm and vouch for it's quality.

Define "trusted members": who do you think is able to test the builder outputs and how, so what are the "specs" that need to be met ?

I'll be happy to add you to the Github  Smiley
You recognize a good coin source when you look at it.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:42:24 AM

I'll be happy to add you to the Github  Smiley

Ugh sorry - without being negative in any way - but I don't want to be involved at this point  - I just wanted to know who you might think of (beside me). I'd recommend gjhiggins : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=254673 or, of course, earlz https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317881 - not sure if they want to be involved though.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:37:10 AM

Guys, thank you all for the splendid work creating logo's and translations.

However, to keep this ANN clean, i will now start a new topic in the correct subforums for the contests  Smiley
I'll update this ANN with the correct links, rewards, timelines, and winners once selected.

For translators, same goes for you.
I'll update ANN with your translation, and contact you one by one for the rewards before 26/12/2015

Thank you

much appreciated. thanks for the awesome work dev!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:40:37 AM

I'll be happy to add you to the Github  Smiley

Ugh sorry - without being negative in any way - but I don't want to be involved at this point  - I just wanted to know who you might think of (beside me). I'd recommend gjhiggins : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=254673 or, of course, earlz https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317881 - not sure if they want to be involved though.

come on OC, you always check coin sources for fun, and it doesn't mean you're involved in it, you should check this source too for the good of the community everybody will appreciate that.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:53:30 AM

I'll be happy to add you to the Github  Smiley

Ugh sorry - without being negative in any way - but I don't want to be involved at this point  - I just wanted to know who you might think of (beside me). I'd recommend gjhiggins : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=254673 or, of course, earlz https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317881 - not sure if they want to be involved though.

come on OC, you always check coin sources for fun, and it doesn't mean you're involved in it, you should check this source too for the good of the community everybody will appreciate that.

I will for sure have a look at it - no doubt, but I don't want to be "used" like Sampey with addition(s) to this thread (maybe even in the Topic ..) - so I better stand at the sideline and watch from a "safe distance" Smiley

But I'm interested and will absolutely have a look at it - no doubt.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:10:01 PM

The Greek Translation is complete! Enjoy guys! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289536.0

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Kiss

the greek trans is not yet on the first page of the op please fix dev
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:00:32 PM

some credibility has been lost for this coin, but I hope tarmi can regain it back

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BadBunny

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

No jokes with me man, you choose the wrong person. (...)

https://weregonnaneedabiggerblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tumblr_mnxcxm4wwi1r7be23o1_500.jpg

Any new or scam confirmed?
Cex will refuund us?
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:36:36 PM

No jokes with me man, you choose the wrong person. (...)

Any new or scam confirmed?
Cex will refuund us?
the scam will be if the wallet can't make a coin, if the dev will buy cat full price it's his problem

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:57:45 PM

Update:

The wallet will be available at the end of stage 2.
I'll remove the C.A.T. tags that could be misleading until the licenses have been paid upfront to Sampey (or make a very clear statement they are not payed yet)

According to the 3-staged special ICO conditions as mentioned in the OP:

Special conditions arise on the escrowing exchange side; The funds from Stage 1 will be available after the holding period in order to fund Stage 2 (Contests, signature campaigns, ...)

The funds will be released to pay the contests rewards.
Also the twitter campaign is about to start.

Stage 2 will start Sunday, 27/12/2015 at 20:00 GMT0

Thank you all for the wonderfull graphical submittings so far  Smiley

TL;DR

- Wallet will be ready by the end of Stage 2
- Funds from Stage 1 will be used to pay the bounties for Stage 2
- Stage 2 starts 27/12/2015 - 20:00 GMT0

Also, no more drama here Cheesy The main focus is on BUILD, and BUILD only.
My primary target is to get BUILD up, running and working.

All FUD and unrelated posts get deleted without any warning. I'm tired of dealing with such posts.

Here is my last PM to Sampey, this goes for all of you

Everybody knows, once i pay the licenses, C.A.T. will work.
But nobody knows that the building function will work.

So i really need to complete my initial commit to BUILD before integrating the licenses.
And that could take some days. Afterwards, i'm fine with our agreement, and, if you bail out, i'll even pay them full price.

I'm a man of honour. Always have been, always will be. And my honour is also to make sure my users get a working wallet before the license, that will work anyway.

So, the primary focus is on BUILD from now on. Expect regular technical updates from Stage 2 onwards.

Tarmi.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 05:17:15 PM

Hello! This is Yuriy, C-CEX owner. I would like to post my statement about this project.

1. Any kind of possible account stuff does not say that dev is not going to deliver product he promise.
2. CAT bot issues does not say that dev is not going to fulfill his promises about development.
3. This ICO has special conditions posted before it was started. Everybody knew that product will be delivered after stage 3. But developer worked out this condition in favour of investors and stated to deliver early product after stage 2 completion. So we will continue ICO to stage 2 and in case developer will not deliver what he promise during stage 2 5-days hold period - investors will have our protection and we will issue full refunds for stage 2.
4. I case stage 2 successful and early wallet version introduced to public - we will release funds from stage 2 and continue to stage 3.

Looking forward for great development. Please, don't post "scam" messages if you don't have evidence.

Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:24:40 PM

Hello! This is Yuriy, C-CEX owner. I would like to post my statement about this project.

1. Any kind of possible account stuff does not say that dev is not going to deliver product he promise.
2. CAT bot issues does not say that dev is not going to fulfill his promises about development.
3. This ICO has special conditions posted before it was started. Everybody knew that product will be delivered after stage 3. But developer worked out this condition in favour of investors and stated to deliver early product after stage 2 completion. So we will continue ICO to stage 2 and in case developer will not deliver what he promise during stage 2 5-days hold period - investors will have our protection and we will issue full refunds for stage 2.
4. I case stage 2 successful and early wallet version introduced to public - we will release funds from stage 2 and continue to stage 3.

Looking forward for great development. Please, don't post "scam" messages if you don't have evidence.
to be clear, now the dev should release the wallet during stage 2, or you will stop the ICO and you will refund who have bought it.
Nothing to do with CAT, that's not important if dev will buy it or not?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:48:27 PM

to be clear, now the dev should release the wallet during stage 2, or you will stop the ICO and you will refund who have bought it.

Exactly. Small correction: release first version of wallet before end of stage 2 hold period (stage 2 end + 5 days). Or I will stop ICO and refund all for stage 2.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:51:19 PM

Exactly. Small correction: release first version of wallet before end of stage 2 hold period (stage 2 end + 5 days). Or I will stop ICO and refund all for stage 2.

Sorry could you be more specific - "first version of wallet" (just wallet based on GPL code) or "first working version of coin generator"? I understand some may think that is the same thing, but it is not.

... this space is not for rent ...
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:39:53 PM

Sorry, you and dev already lost me. Good luck to investors.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:09:30 PM

Wow, I am a little bit impressed, that you have really an eye on some ICO's! Respect!

Keep up the good work!

Greetz
Meta
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:12:44 PM

i have a feeling that this is going to the right direction from the start, except there is a little bit lack of trust around.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:56:51 AM

Sorry could you be more specific - "first version of wallet" (just wallet based on GPL code) or "first working version of coin generator"? I understand some may think that is the same thing, but it is not.
Well I agree they're 2 different things.  O base Version of the wallet doesn't mean that we will have a coin builder version

Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:03:43 AM

^ I would also appreciate more clarification on this question. After stage 2 will we have a functioning coinbuilder wallet or just a basic running one?

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: