Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC?  (Read 30794 times)
Galiatram

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:30:46 PM

There is allot to do with 1.5 bitcoin because the price of one bitcoin has reached the 600 so the 1.5 you have is allot of money you know. You can do allot of things with it so dont waste time and spent.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:18:52 PM

There is allot to do with 1.5 bitcoin because the price of one bitcoin has reached the 600 so the 1.5 you have is allot of money you know. You can do allot of things with it so dont waste time and spent.

i would suggest to hold the bitcoin. If you hold it for one more year, the price will be $1200 at least.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:40:34 PM

I think that you need to increase your amount of coins, cause halving is very close and you still can make more money than you have without any hard work.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:56:50 AM

Depends how important that money is to you. If its very precious then maybe invest or just wit for price increase. If its dust for you ( ah you are rich Tongue ) then maybe gamble with it on various creatives games listed under section bitcoin gambling.
I think you are rich or not. 1.5 BTC is big money so do not waste my money. even if you're wealthy. take advantage of the money as possible and not be wasteful against what you've got because whenever the rich can become poor so do not be too wasteful in spend bitcoin
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:27:27 AM

I think that you need to increase your amount of coins, cause halving is very close and you still can make more money than you have without any hard work.
1.5 BTC is included large quantities dude if you hold it up to halving later maybe it would be the equivalent of more than $1,000
so if you do not want to get the risk of losing better hold it but if you want a larger qty of bitcoin You can grow them. before halving come
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:14:55 AM

im gonna cashed out 50% from that amount because the btc price is high for now Grin Grin Grin, and keep  the rest
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:33:06 AM

im gonna cashed out 50% from that amount because the btc price is high for now Grin Grin Grin, and keep  the rest

For me, I won't cash out the 50% of that's amount of 1.5 btc. What I will going to do is that I will just hold it until the price satisfies me.
And on that time, I guess it is the right time for investing it but if there are rumors that price will going to be even higher then I will just continue to hold it even for a long time.

Vires in Numeris
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:40:26 AM

Increasing of your exist coins is a good plan. but unfortunately there is no such ways to increase that fast, halving is almost 1 month away and if you invest your 1.5btc this time, that mean you are going to block your coins and don't get advantages of halving. you can't even reach ROI before halving and can't get bakc your coins with profit before halving. so thats not the right time to invest and increase.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:42:06 AM

For me, I won't cash out the 50% of that's amount of 1.5 btc. What I will going to do is that I will just hold it until the price satisfies me.
And on that time, I guess it is the right time for investing it but if there are rumors that price will going to be even higher then I will just continue to hold it even for a long time.

Different people has different aspects and point of view on how they will managed that 1.5btc whether to convert it or save it. But I doubt people will save it for longer.

Majority of people here in the community always do converting eventhough they posting here they will hold.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:48:01 AM

buying new computer to make me have new spirit for online
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:59:46 AM

Well you can really buy a good computer with that amount, and I think there is still a good remaining amount for buying a good computer on it.
Or you can buy another smartphone or even a back up laptop on it. For sure your spirit for online will become alive once you already bought it.

Vires in Numeris
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:08:29 AM

Well you can really buy a good computer with that amount, and I think there is still a good remaining amount for buying a good computer on it.
Or you can buy another smartphone or even a back up laptop on it. For sure your spirit for online will become alive once you already bought it.

my dream i have a high laptop like ASUS ROG 13  Cheesy
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:52:56 AM

For me the best option to do with that amount if to put it as capital and a altcoin trading site to gain more bitcoin and if you think you gain enough amount of bitcoin hold it for incoming bitcoin halving in the month of july to earn money more.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:24:35 AM

For me the best option to do with that amount if to put it as capital and a altcoin trading site to gain more bitcoin and if you think you gain enough amount of bitcoin hold it for incoming bitcoin halving in the month of july to earn money more.

agree it, altcoin trade can give you more profit, but you must do research before choose altcoin, some altcoin have bad network and bad comunity but the price rising (typichal scam coin).
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:34:01 AM

Agreed and it is true that with the amount of 1.5 BTC better restraint to make sales now, for when it was still long and BTC continues to experience growth. If you want to get a very big advantage in the future then the trading altcoin and after that save some BTC of trading results. And trading your target number is reached.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:34:24 AM

agree it, altcoin trade can give you more profit, but you must do research before choose altcoin, some altcoin have bad network and bad comunity but the price rising (typichal scam coin).

I totally agree with you, for this time growing up the bitcoin through trading bitcoin or alternative coin, because i also heard from my friend he like as my master in bitcoin that fpr next month bitcoin will increase the price again more than thia month. So after get many bitcoin from the result of trading, wait the price grow up for next month.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:39:27 AM

I think that the best thing to do with your Bitcoin now is just wait and save them. After halving, you can do whatever you want with them.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:10:00 AM

Put it all on the cavaliers in nba finals game 3!!!!

lol jk but I do think nba will find a way for the warriors to not
sweep the cavs (nba loses so much money if warriors win 4-0)

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 03:59:21 PM

You can do some trading with 1 or 5 BTC or else let's wait for halving because there will be some value increasing by that time and you can probably get some benefit. The one more idea is signature campaign. Here you need buy some high rank account with campaign and earn.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:03:59 AM

You can do some trading with 1 or 5 BTC or else let's wait for halving because there will be some value increasing by that time and you can probably get some benefit. The one more idea is signature campaign. Here you need buy some high rank account with campaign and earn.

1.5 BTC can get you a Legendary account and another account in a lower rank depending on the deal. Having 2 high ranked accounts and being active in a signature campaign will make you get back your 1.5 BTC easily. And then the next payouts in the campaign will be the profit of the 1.5BTC investment.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: