Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC?  (Read 30794 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:25:45 AM

I think that the best thing to do with your Bitcoin now is just wait and save them. After halving, you can do whatever you want with them.

You can try buying a physical bitcoin and keep it as a lifetime memento, I think you should do anything you like but just a personal suggestion but i would like to say save as much as possible and hold it till halving and then sell it for good value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:52:35 AM

Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

i advice you to just keep it in your bitcoin wallet and wait for halving stage to be done. and from there its up to you if you want to sell that bitcoin and turn it to $ or you can invest or just have fun gambling with it.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:19:17 AM

buying strongest altcoin like etherum is good way to invest your 1,5BTC
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:31:23 AM

If i am given an 1.5btc, I will convert it into cash and buy some mining rigs here. I will farm my own bitcoins. If i get my quota, I can give the 1.5 bitcoin to the one who gives me that large quantity of bitcoin
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:42:51 AM

Same thing pops up in my mind as well when i think about an amount like 1.5btc.
It can earn you great profits if you start trading altcoins with it, but do it with care as sometimes you may get unlucky, but that won't happen if you check everything before investing, like the history of the coin and the potential if it can grow or not etc.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:04:59 AM

Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

There is not really much to do with 1,5 Bitcoins but I guess that you can still save them for the future. Maube later in you will earn more Bitcoins so you can stack them on top of each other.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:11:48 AM

If i am given an 1.5btc, I will convert it into cash and buy some mining rigs here. I will farm my own bitcoins. If i get my quota, I can give the 1.5 bitcoin to the one who gives me that large quantity of bitcoin

That's good to know as an owe to the person that gave you 1.5 btc, but for me. I'll just take a look at the possibility of holding it and just wait for the price increase and if the price will satisfy me then I will exchange it to fiat immediately.

Vires in Numeris
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:13:24 AM

buy an altcoin that look bright in future  Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Well 1.5 btc for trading is very a big amount, so you must be wise on the coin that you are going to trade. Just always look for a coin that has
always the possibility of pumping.
And don't ever buy nonsense coins.

Vires in Numeris
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:30:44 AM

There is not really much to do with 1,5 Bitcoins but I guess that you can still save them for the future. Maube later in you will earn more Bitcoins so you can stack them on top of each other.

Better start investing some of it and withdraw the others to buy yourself something and depending on your country you too can start a business. And maybe you gamble some of it but remember to gamble what you afford to lose and gamble with fun.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:14:30 AM

Definitely just hold it right now. Or, you can continue on perfecting your service and getting more profits from your company.

Not really the best advice that you can give to someone in my opinion. Altcoins are mostly a one off thing. They die off very very quickly.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:52:08 AM

yeah trade altcoin better, rather than just holding for the long term. with a capital of 1.5 BTC you can get a lot of profit in the short term. I've done it.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:53:41 AM

I think etherum only coin that will live only temporary as the previous altcoin. see dash coin? very famous before. they have an extremely large volume of each exchange. but as time goes by and emerging new altcoin. that altcoin it will begin marginalized
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:02:54 AM

Not really in my opinion, because most altcoins are scams to steal money off the unsuspecting newbie. Pump and dump schemes are the worst scams that you can fall for. They are really shitcoins.

I'd just hold it in cold storage, your coins should be safe there.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:32:15 AM

Put it all on the cavaliers in nba finals game 3!!!!

lol jk but I do think nba will find a way for the warriors to not
sweep the cavs (nba loses so much money if warriors win 4-0)

well looks like you would have doubled your coin Smiley

cavs with a easy winner

rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:44:33 AM

i have to warn you that even if it looks fun and rewarding, you should avoid gambling at all cost as you will lose lots of your money only, avoid investing too because it is risky

so i would either start bitcoins trading, or i would keep these bitcoins in my wallet and i would wait for price rise, both ways are very safe and also can give you lots of profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
selina9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:53:46 AM

I think it won't be good to invest in hyip. But there is no way to double or increase your bitcoin. Your bitcoin won't increase in ur wallet. Moreover, there is no secured investment program. So , I will suggest u gambling. I know its risky. But if u follow some tricks , I think it will work good. Now come to the point. Bitwox is a bet site on football. If you bet on many game & u win a match among them u will get much profit . so bet more & more.

https://betwox.com/ref/user/selina9
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:33:49 AM

I think it won't be good to invest in hyip. But there is no way to double or increase your bitcoin. Your bitcoin won't increase in ur wallet. Moreover, there is no secured investment program. So , I will suggest u gambling. I know its risky. But if u follow some tricks , I think it will work good. Now come to the point. Bitwox is a bet site on football. If you bet on many game & u win a match among them u will get much profit . so bet more & more.

yes you can earn big profit in gambling but you can also lose your money in snap. if i have 1.5 btc i will hold it and wait for halving.

bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:17:48 PM

yes you can earn big profit in gambling but you can also lose your money in snap. if i have 1.5 btc i will hold it and wait for halving.
Yeah you can choose to gamble with it but now that there is chance that you will lose that money so I suggest that you only gamble with the halve.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:44:07 PM

Yeah you can choose to gamble with it but now that there is chance that you will lose that money so I suggest that you only gamble with the halve.
better to stay away from gambling, even though it is divided into two. that would be a big risk and you will lose. better put it all on the trade, it was actually better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: