Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC?  (Read 30794 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:07:17 PM

Just keep it and hold all your bitcoin until the halving come, because the price of bitcoin continuous raising and if you keep all your bitcoins it will make profit.
well, that's a pretty good plan, and it was very appropriate to the current situation. bitcoin prices would probably pass priced at $ 800 with immediate, I think it helps you save 1.5 BTC you have and collect bitcon are more businesses that you live today

yeah but it is always a lot better if you can find some way to make more bitcoin with what you already have.

for example if you can invest it and make 3 bitcoin until the price reaches the 1000 and above, although investments are hard and risky and you should be very careful.

Investment are risky but at this stage I don't see any risk in investing in bitcoin as price is moving up and it will be much higher by the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:17:19 PM

i would just buy some digital goods or something like that, i think i would definitely buy some more coins if i had more money

also you can just hold it for a while and wait for higher prices to make a lot of money out of your investment
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:26:11 PM

i would just buy some digital goods or something like that, i think i would definitely buy some more coins if i had more money

also you can just hold it for a while and wait for higher prices to make a lot of money out of your investment

Don't spend your coins at a moment, just hold it for halving, as price gonna boost up so if you spend now you will regret when you see higher price at the time of halving.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:29:38 PM

For now If I have a 1.5BTC on my wallet, I hold till the upcoming Bitcoin halving or not I'll spend 0.5BTC for my personal things.

I think almost all bitcoin earners are holding their bitcoins till halving. That is also the reason why it's value is continuously increasing because many people are buying bitcoin expecting it to increase at higher price and sell it. And it is very risky to invest now at hyip or ponzis as they are also colllecting bitcoin for halving.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:29:41 AM

For now If I have a 1.5BTC on my wallet, I hold till the upcoming Bitcoin halving or not I'll spend 0.5BTC for my personal things.

I think almost all bitcoin earners are holding their bitcoins till halving. That is also the reason why it's value is continuously increasing because many people are buying bitcoin expecting it to increase at higher price and sell it. And it is very risky to invest now at hyip or ponzis as they are also colllecting bitcoin for halving.

Not only now but it is always risky to invest in HYIPs and ponziz because they are always looking for bitcoins that is the reason why they make such websites and accumulate some btc and then run away, maybe some lucky ones who invest first from all gets his money with some profit but mostly they don't even pay the very first investors too.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:51:01 AM

Not only now but it is always risky to invest in HYIPs and ponziz because they are always looking for bitcoins that is the reason why they make such websites and accumulate some btc and then run away, maybe some lucky ones who invest first from all gets his money with some profit but mostly they don't even pay the very first investors too.

Yeah that is right HYIPs are always have a high risk of getting scam because the only thing for me to deal with HYIPs is to invest first because most HYIPs are ponzi which means that the amount that you get as a profit is from a new investor who are getting started and not knowing that they are just getting manipulate by the owner of the site.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:23:49 AM

Just keep it and hold all your bitcoin until the halving come, because the price of bitcoin continuous raising and if you keep all your bitcoins it will make profit.

It is good to keep our bitcoins in our wallet and not to spend any of them now, as everyone want invest their money to earn some money so nowadays the better investment is to hold our coins in our wallet , as it gives us much faster profit.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:12:17 PM

I will hold till the halving occurs and will sell when the price is satisfactory, and will wait for price drop so can collect some more of them Grin

Thought is very beneficial in your life, but the way that you create must require quite a long time, because as we know that enthusiasts of the Bitcoin is still slightly and the number of transactions each day. So to achieve from your plan, should we have to introduce the Bitcoin more broadly to make users increased and prices Bitcoin Bitcoin can be satisfying.

I will hold 50% and the rest i would use to trade. Maybe i would be able to double it in 3 years so i can earn on both the block halving
and the some speculation.
It does not really matter what you do with it any ways because it is not that much. You can choose to sell them now and you will make around $1000 if you do that.
You can also hold on to them if you want to make more money. Then you will have to be patient.
BillyBobJoe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:18:27 PM

I hear Hashocean may be a good place to start.

Buy some cloud mining

Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:26:10 PM

Buy some cloud mining

Lolz..hashocean already disappeared from the market by scamming all its investors and there is no site which can give you guaranteed returns in long run, better to stay away from it.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:29:17 PM

Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

you should withdraw your BTC to to avail. or you should go to invest 1.5 BTC your website to paying double for your bitcoin.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 02:36:13 PM

Buy some cloud mining

Naw man. Hashocean disappeared last night.

Refer to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527550.0
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:43:48 PM

Buy some cloud mining

I knew it that bitcoin that will just invested to cloud mining will be just to turned into being scammed.
Because it is just like hyip's that runs the same ponzi schemes.

Vires in Numeris
BillyBobJoe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:21:55 PM

Yes, I know that, really. But who knows they may come back, even under a new name, like HashOceans or something and then many of these same same people could, and would, jump right back in, really.

Buy some cloud mining

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:11:46 PM

I think that you should increase your bitcoins amount, cause with 1,5BTC you can't invest well, you can just spend it well but if you don't need it better to wait and earn more.

ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:50:24 PM

Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

For my opinion you should withdraw your BTC to to avail. or you should go to your invest 1.5 BTC to the paying website.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:08:05 AM

For my opinion you should withdraw your BTC to to avail. or you should go to your invest 1.5 BTC to the paying website.
Paying websites like what HYIPs,Cloud mining and other stuff that saying that their service is for lifetime and always be there no matter what happen? If you ask me i will just hold the 1 btc for long term investment and use the 0.5 btc as a capital to start buying altcoins now because they are cheap because of the high price of bitcoin so it's the best time to buy a lot of altcoin and earn a good amount of bitcoin soon if we just have some patience on waiting for the price of the bitcoin to dip down a little bit so that the price of the altcoins will adjust and rise their own price Smiley.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:06:56 AM

Paying websites like what HYIPs,Cloud mining and other stuff that saying that their service is for lifetime and always be there no matter what happen? If you ask me i will just hold the 1 btc for long term investment and use the 0.5 btc as a capital to start buying altcoins now because they are cheap because of the high price of bitcoin so it's the best time to buy a lot of altcoin and earn a good amount of bitcoin soon if we just have some patience on waiting for the price of the bitcoin to dip down a little bit so that the price of the altcoins will adjust and rise their own price Smiley.

I don't trust those you are saying about paying websites. Yes they are paying in early days of their operation but in the end they will just going to scam the money of investors that deposit their money and trust to that sites. Just look on what happened with hash ocean many people are defending it, but now they feel sorry about it.

Vires in Numeris
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:09:44 AM

I don't trust those you are saying about paying websites. Yes they are paying in early days of their operation but in the end they will just going to scam the money of investors that deposit their money and trust to that sites. Just look on what happened with hash ocean many people are defending it, but now they feel sorry about it.

It was an learning lesson for us that never invest in any cloud mining sites as in long run they will definitely run away with your money, if I have 1.5 btc at a moment, then I will prefer to hold it for the halving.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:20:58 AM

It was an learning lesson for us that never invest in any cloud mining sites as in long run they will definitely run away with your money, if I have 1.5 btc at a moment, then I will prefer to hold it for the halving.

I already learned my lesson since last year but only with a small amount so it's not a problem for me. But I found out that those kinds are not really trust worthy that's why by that time I already stopped investing with those kind of sites that will just definitely get your money for free with a false promise of good interests.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: